how to cancel same incoming and outgoing email, get error,

Have same email trying to send and receive at the same time.  Get error,
Task'mail.comcast.net - Teceiving' reported ettor (0x800421OE) : "Your
mailbox in temporarily unavailable because another e-mail message is being
delivered to it or another mail application is accessin it.  The server
responded: -ERR box locked'

how do I stop this and how do I not send myself and email.
0
JMF9588 (2)

Sherry JMF <Sherry JMF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Have same email trying to send and receive at the same time.  Get
> error, Task'mail.comcast.net - Teceiving' reported ettor (0x800421OE)
> : "Your mailbox in temporarily unavailable because another e-mail
> message is being delivered to it or another mail application is
> accessin it.  The server responded: -ERR box locked'
>
> how do I stop this and how do I not send myself and email.

This sounds like an issue you should take up with Comcast.  You do pay for
their support, after all.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Error message when sending to a large Distribution group
When sending a message to a new Dist Group I'ver just set up, the email sits in the Outbox and won't send out. On Send/Receive, I get the following error message:- Task 'mail.golfholidayscornwall.co.uk - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 421 Error: too many errors' Is it that the Dist Group is too large? That is a possibility. Try recreating the distribution group or send it it t...

Email Spreadsheet
How do I email the entire active workbook? I want it to go to a specific person with a specific subject. In other words, to: john.doe@abc.com, Subject: "This confirms your order". Thanks in advance. Hi jhicsupt Use one of the examples from my site http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "jhicsupt" <jhicsupt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B615C22-5D1F-41DD-B6BA-1967CA877E4F@microsoft.com... > How do I email the entire active workbook? > > I want it to go to a specific person with a sp...

Preferred Encoding for Outgoing Messages
Hi All, I'm using Outlook 2003 (2007 shortly) and like everyone, hope that my emails are readable by the largest number of typical users. Right now its set for Western Europe (ISO). I'm in Canada? Any recommendations? Thanks, Michele that is the recommended format. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSO...

Was Myst Technology 2007 ORS add-in cancelled?
An Element K course book calls for the Myst Technology ORS "FindWhatORS" service to be added to the Research Task Pane. The add-in cannot be found. Was this service cancelled? ...

Merged email fails to happen
I'm trying to create a "merged" letter to send to multiple recipients via email. After following all the steps in the merge helper, I click the final "Merge" button and get a small window with no title, no available help, buttons for 'OK' and 'Cancel' and an empty box to fill in. No matter what I do, the box closes and the 'Merge' fails to happen. Any suggestions? Thanks No suggestions possible until you list your versions and precise steps employed. List your default mail program and how your Outlook Address Book is configured as well....

Email Security #2
My company uses MS Exchange server for email and uses a spam filter. The problem is a lot of my personal emails are getting trapped in the spam filter and are being read by prying eyes before being forward to me. Is there any way I can encrypt all messages sent to my address from the client side (without needing MS Exchange priviliges). I obviously am using Outlook as my POP3 client. Is there any way I can do it without needing to contact and of the email senders to my account. Thanks ...

Cannot receive emails
I cannot receive email. I get the following error message: Account: 'mail.hughes.net', Server: 'mail.hughes.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Cannot connect to POP server 64.98.36.135 (64.98.36.135:110), connect error 10060', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC90 Is this mail account associated with your work? They probably have the server blocked (behind a firewall) - you would have to ask them for specific settings to use at home to access the mail server. "mjsharpe" <mjsharpe@discuss...

Emails #3

Identity Switch Cancelled
Everytime I start Outlook I get an error popup that says. "Identity Switch Canceled. The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again." I found this Knowledge Base Article but i cant figure out what they are wanting me to do??? Please Help here is KB Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 224463 Ross, this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003(beta) from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the si...

KDC event log error 11
I have a client that has installed MS CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003 PE. It looks like a bad install. It appears they may have even installed it twice because there are 2 x ‘CompanyX CRM version 1.2’ websites in IIS (one installed over the top of companyweb), and their RRW doesn’t work. They didn’t set up a new user to run the CRM service - they installed as Administrator and CRM uses that. They are getting KDC error's in the event log (event ID 11) and have complained about authentication errors. There are several different SPN's listed in the event log as being duplicated. The errors look ...

How do I cancel meetings I organized but am not attending?
I organized recurring meetings with co-workers for the rest of the year. They needed to be cancelled. I successfully cancelled them from my calendar, but not the other attendees' calendars. Now I'm stuck! ...

Error entering timecard in HR self service suite
One employee, when entering a Time Card in Business Portal, receives an error message, "There are no active pay codes available. Please contact your Back Office administrator." There ARE pay codes for this employee, who continues to get paid within GP. All the settings in HRSSS setup seem to be OK, and other employees can enter time. Has anyone seen this before? ...

Accessing Email
How can I only let users access their email from owa? I do not want them to be able to access their email with outlook or any other pop3 or imap program, they should only be able to access through OWA? Thanks in advance. "Victor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I only let users access their email from owa? I do >not want them to be able to access their email with >outlook or any other pop3 or imap program, they should >only be able to access through OWA? Thanks in advance. You can disable the protocol at various levels, the user, the s...

Error Customizing Outlook today in Outlook XXP
This just started after i got locked out of my computer. When I opened Outlook XP I got this message box: CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL. I had Outlook set up to open on Outlook Today when the message appears. I have changed this so it opens to my inbox, but whenever I click on top of the tree, Outlook Today" it gives me the message above. Anyone have the foggiest idea how to fic this? ...

Why does incoming mail go to Outlook Express not Outlook?
I recently transferred to NTL cable and have been using Outlook Express for a while without problems. I then recently obtained and installed Office XP Pro 2002. During installation, a prompt detected that Express was installed and I was asked if I wished to upgrade to Outlook and transfer all data. I accepted. Since then, my incoming mail still goes to Express only. My internet settings confirm that Outlook is now the default. When Express is opened, it states that Express is NOT the default. I ran "Test Settings" which continually failed until I entered my NTL password. It th...

Cancel Read Only
Please tell me how to delete read only in msexcel. I need read/write. "Kutty" wrote: > Please tell me how to delete read only in msexcel. I need read/write. Go to the Review tab and unprotect the worksheet. ...

How can I get details of Scheduled Tasks on remote computers?
I'd like to be able to check if Windows scheduled taks are running successfully on remote computers. How can this be done in powershell? Many Thanks, =Adrian= What version(s) of Windows? Just to make sure we're clear. There was a problem, and it may still exists with newer OSs, where if you want to query tasks using WMI, they must have been create with WMI. There's the option of using v2 remoting or WinRM command-line remoting also. Marco "Adrian" <Adrian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1978B2C-D112-4E0D-AA21-D2EF8A07...

Some email msgs received as an attachment
We are receiving quite a number of emails where the body of the message isn't in the body but is in an "Untitled Attachment". I can't come up with a rhyme or reason, but for example all messages from our largest customer comes in that way. We are using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5. Any help troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated. ...

Email signature
In Outlook 2002 SP-2 I am having trouble setting my email signiture format. Every time I set the font and paragraph format in the options window and then go to a new email form, the signature comes up in Helvetica with auto spaces between the lines. I have to reset the font and line spacing with each email. I am using word as my email editor. I have gone through all the steps to create a signature many times, always with the same results. I have even set the normal template in Word to the same settings, this has no effect on the email. Are you sure your emails aren't being s...

Emails sent from users that have been deleted???
I thought we closed the open relay on our exchange server 2000 but we still get system administrator undeliverable messages on a regular basis. They will send us spam using old accounts that have been deleted and sometimes they will actually send them from active users so it looks like an employee is sending us spam. Can someone please help me stop this spoofing before I take a baseball bat to my exchange server? We also get about 100 - 200 spam emails daily on some accounts so how can I stop this do I have to upgrade to exchange 2003? Are you talking about backscatter? You're...

Kerberos errors & network problems after large email mailshot?
Hello all, and a happy new year! I wondered if I could get some ideas for what happened on a SBS 2003 server I look after last night. I was notified that there was a problem with the server, the client said they had sent a "large volume" of emails as a mailshot, subsequent to this they couldn't connect to the server. When I tried to get in, I couldn't connect to the server, but the computer which sent the emails was visible, online, and would let me connect in (using logmein). I could, from there, ping the server fine, but I could not issue a remote shut...

delayed emails #3
I can send and receive emails, but when I send them they don't clear my outbox, rather I have to copy and paste them again and then they get sent. I also noticed that if I leave them in the outbox they eventually get sent the next day. Any ideas on how to send them immediately or what is wrong? I did check the settings and everything seems ok =?Utf-8?B?SGlsbGVs?= <Hillel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:43DF556B-3625-484D-A603-ACE73FDF4800@microsoft.com: > I can send and receive emails, but when I send them they don't clear my > outbox, rather I have to c...

Error when export data to excel
I am having a problem that when i export the data from the form/report to excel, there are missing data. My form/report data come from query. And there are some memo fields. How can I solve this problem? I saw someone mentioned about the solution below. But my data comes from query. How can I overcome this problem? Thanks. ####### If you're exporting from a query, then make sure of the following: Do not use a Group By query Do not use the DISTINCT or DISTINCTROW modifers Do not use and functions in any columns (Left(), Mid(), InStr(), IIF(), etc.) If you absolutely need these things...

MFC Newbie Question
I created an SDI application using the wizard. The view class is derived from CEditView. I want a pointer to my view class to call some member functions. So I added a member variable to the App class that was a pointer of type View. After doing this, I get compiler errors C2143 and C2501 in the header file of my view class where it declares the GetDocument(); function. I think I've got some kind of circular reference thing going on here but am missing something simple. class CTest2App : public CWinApp { public: CTest2App(); CTest2View* theView; // This is what I added snip }; ...

Cancel Button not working
I have a message pop up when a command button is pressed to run a report. The problem is the cancel button is not cancelling the action. It still runs the report like you pressed ok. What am I missing? Response = MsgBox("Approximate wait time is 5 minutes." _ & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & _ "Push OK to continue,Cancel to Quit", 1) -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201002/1 Perhaps you need to go back and look at Access Help for MsgBox! Your posted ...