How to add a new Journal Type when using Outlook 2003 ?

In which field?

See http://www.slipstick.com/journal/index.htm for some - and if we know
which field, we can be more specific.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Harold.Little@mail.house.gov" <harold.little@mail.house.gov> wrote in
message news:uIB93JhtEHA.3932@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

0
dianenws (1904)

Some first problems using word 2007
Hello. I have some problem using word 2007 first time. Old documents don't appear as they used to. When there is a header-style, I see that it is incorrect, and there is an annoying number (1bu, 2bu , ... 20bu) at each header. Second thing : I change a line and other lines are change too. I don't know where can I change a header-style, so I assume this may be the problem. Thanks :) Are you saying that all of your existing documents have a problem with numbering? I'm assuming you are referring to *headings* and heading numbers rather than headers (the area abov...

Using CRM Application Pool for Custom ASP.NET application
Hi All I am having 2 server based CRM configuration set that is CRM database is on other server, My intallation on multi server went well and CRM is working fine. I have asp.net application which also uses the same database server as CRM and it is deployed on CRM web server. I have added this ASP.NET application to the Application Pool that CRM is using so that I don't have problem in Connecting to Database server however though CRM is able to connect to the database my ASP.NET application is not getting trusted connection on sql server. What am i doing wrong here? Do I have to ...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS ; [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\runas\command] @=hex(2):22,00,25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f, 00,6f,00,74,\ 00,25,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c, 00,6d,00,\ 73,00,69,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e, 00,65,00,78,00,65,00,22,00,20,00,2f,\ 00,69,00,20,00,22,00,25,00,31,00,22,00,20,00,25,00,2a,00,00,00 That's all very well, but it's not magic! You will still need the correct password of a valid user profile on that machine, tha...

outlook loads twice from startup
I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when the computer starts. Remove Outlook from the startup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Johnny asked: | I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when | the computer starts. ...

Office 2003 on win 7
HI I Install Office 2003 on win 7 - can't import .pst The Imort button Is blank , what sould i do ? Thank, Moysh You would never import a PST in the first place. Use a supported method for data transfer instead. We post them here daily. The most likely reasons you have no import function is that you either haven't installed the importers and exporters or your Toolbar needs to be configured to show them. -- Russ Valentine "Moysh" <Moysh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E479938D-686B-4013-954A-DF30A4788002@microsoft.com... > HI > ...

Excel Add Ins

Problems creating a PDF file from a report using autoexec macro
Hi, I am using the autoexec macro to run a report and print it out as a pdf file. My steps in the autoexec macro are 1. OpenReport 2. Print Out 3. RunCode 4. Quit. The RunCode is designed to delay the closing of the application by two minutes so that the pdf file can be created. Whenever I run this, I get a box that comes up and says "Print Macro Definitions" Include for Macro _Properties _Actions and Arguments _Permissions by User and Group. The application hangs on this without closing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is Print Out the right command? Tha...

How do I send text or pictures in Outlook Express 6?
I am unable to be at any site, document, picture and send [via Outlook Express 6] anything to anyone as errors such as 'person unknown', 'error message of every nature immaginable', or 'you must be online with Outlook Express' [when in fact I am online and the default email program [Outlook Express 6] is activated and working with simple emails [and the typical trash spam you receive]; however, when I wish to send NASA documents or anything substantive within the state or federal goverment sites for higher education [i.e. Ohio University], this never works [Outlo...

Opening new Excel window
Windows 2000. When have an exel already open, when I click on another excel file (or its shortcut) it opens into the same excel main window. Then I can view either one of the excel applications by selecting the appropriate window. Is there a setting such that new excel will open in its own window? If so, how? [Currently I can get this effect in a less convenient way by starting the excel directly the second time, and then reading in the excel file.] Alan Beban You could have one instance of excel open and have multiple "tasks" appearing on the taskbar via: Tools|optio...

Add on

Outlook Web Access Problem #3
I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click on reply and nothing happens. Any thoughts? OWA is a function of Exchange and can best be answered in an Exchange news group, probably the adminnistrator group on msnews.microsoft.com. >-----Original Message----- >I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook >Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. >The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click >on reply...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Using spellcheck freezes Outlook 2003 on send
I have one user that has this happen to where they lose emails due to frozen Outlook. It only happens on spellcheck. It followed him from one computer to another when I used Office's "Save My Settings Wizard" to transfer his Office settings to his new laptop. He's using HTML email without Word. Any ideas on resetting his dictionary or whatever's causing this? I assume it's either a file or a registry setting that transfers with the wizard. ...

Outlook 2003 Delete Button
A user recently had Outlook 2003 reinstalled. Originally (he says) that he could click on a message in the inbox and and delete the message by clicking on the X key on the standard toolbar and that this would automatically take him into the next message. This is not happening now. Instead he deletes the message and he is brought back into the Inbox where he has to double-click on the next message to open it. Is there a way to set this delete command so that after it deletes it automatically goes to the next message in that same window withour having to go back into the inbox agai...

copy entire contents worksheet into new workbook, link but editabl
I need to copy the entire contents of a worksheet which is used by several collegues who need to see it looking the same always (headers in the same order,etc). In the new worksheet (workbook) I will rearrange the data for other purposes. However, I will need the data to be kept up-to-date as per the source worksheet. ...

Exchange 2003 Error
I haven't been able to find any postings about this one yet, if anyone could help us out we'd appreciate it... We've removed the old Exchange 5.5 server from our Exchange organization. Now we have only our Exchange 2003 server running and it is running fine, except for an event log error related to the Active Directory Connector. It is Error # 8026 and says LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory (Old Server) for distinguished name 'domain\account'. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. (Connection Agreement 'Users: Our FQDN - Site\Organization'...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Forward email in 2003
Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks Create a Contact in Active Directory. "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ORqKIsV9DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had > to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats > the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks > > ...

can't customize outlook today #3
when i click on the customize outlook today button, nothing happen. am i missing something? i'd love to hear from you if you have any ideas about what's happening. thanks! ...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Ex2000 Used as Relay?
The administrator's mailbox is full of Undeliverable messages. After a closer look, all the messages were sent to random recipients. Not only that, the original e-mail were not sent by anyone from our domain but it message stated that the message came from our server What is going on here? Here are two examples of return message -----Original Message---- From: MAILER-DAEMON@bounced-mail.com [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@bounced-mail.com] Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 5:55 P To: Administrato Subject: Undeliverable: Returned mail: see transcript for detail Your messag Sent: Date: Sat, 7 F...