How insert HTML in Signature Line?

Using Outlook 2007.  Is there a way to enter HTML code directly into the
signature line or do you need to use the built in Rich Text Editor in
Outlook?

0
albert3569 (90)

See if this helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/signatures.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Logo signature
I have created & saved a logo as a jpg. for an automatic email signature. I can send email once or twice, but then the logo disapears from a next new email, as well as from the signature box where the logo was originally copied to. Seems to last about 10 minutes. Suggestions? ...

Insert trigger

font size in html email
The font size in emails containing html is too small. Is there any way to increase the size? this seams to be a serious flaw in windows mail. Windows Mail, or Windows Live Mail, (This newsgroup)? View | Text Size | Largest. Keep in mind that with HTML, if someone sends you text that is 10 pt., WYSIWYG. If they use 12 pt. You see 12 pt. You can test by sending to yourself in different sizes. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP Outlook Express Imperial Beach, CA "Stephen" <Stephen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:922A32C4-8...

record cash receipt by invoice line item
Great Plains should allow the option to enter one cash receipt per invoice line item. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=397cb5cd-706b-4edf-b717-1f0f64a1c01e&a...

inserting hrs and minutes

record cash receipt by line item
Great Plains should give an option to record cash receipt per line item on an invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=29790378-1040-4f47-90f1-65567d808f0c&...

Calc Field to list invoices paid by same check on one line of repo
Hi I have a customer who wanted a check dump file to send to their bank. Once the bank receives the file (in txt or tab delimited), they will use the infomration to actually print the checks for the customer. (This is not a positive pay file situation.) I was able to take one of the check forms and modify it to get all the data required by the bank. I am running into a snafu with getting it down to one line per check with multiple invoices listed one one line. It is listing the total check and one line per each invoice paid by the check: Example: Ck 2345 for $800.00 -...

Not plot zero on line chart without using NA?
Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate the formula to show NA? If there were, would we settle for using NA()? We've been asking for something better for several versions of Excel. There are two options: use NA() in the formula, or delete the formula altogether. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Homer wrote: > Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate > the formula to show NA? > > That's what I thought, but I figured I'd take a shot at ...

Insert with a where condition

Get/Replace words in HTML control
Hi all, I have an application that has an HTML control (like the CHtmlEditCtrlBase in VC7, but in VC6) to compose email messages. I want now to add spell checking to it. I have the spell checking engine, I have only to provide the words to it, and I'll get the list with suggestions. My question is how can I retrieve the text from that control without all the HTML tags. The second question is, when I have the replacement for a misspelled word, how can I replace the misspelled word in the HTML control with the correct one? I hope somebody has an easy way to do this :) Thanks, Mihaly ...

Can't create html file from pub file
I don't have Frontpage and I used Publisher for doing web page. Now I can't acess to some funcions, in the wb, because I have made a ".pub" file instead a ".html" file! What can I do??? Run Publisher, open your file and do, File Save as a Web page This will create the html files and the gif files. Upload all the files except the .pub file. And don't do what I did on my first web page project, deleted the pub file. You will need it to make changes with your web page. You open the pub file, make changes, save as a web page and upload the new files. Don ...

Insert

embed x.s sheet to HTmL page
Hi, I have a file called Bonds.xls located on my C drive in a flode called Support. I want to insert this file to a HTML pae. I trie embed, object and everything I could find but i cant get it to insert I am using office and OS wkin200. Can anybody give me some help? I dont know if I am using tags wrong o just wrong tags. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you tried saving the worksheet in html format? You can incorporate this html code into the web page. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ ...

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

WIN.DAT files still rec'd by others even tho in HTML format.
I definitely send EMail in HTML format, yet some still receive it in WIN.DAT files, even sometimes to me when I send it to myself. "Ray Girard" <Ray Girard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD5C6F51-E86B-40E3-A2BF-A31B45C12FB6@microsoft.com... >I definitely send EMail in HTML format, yet some still receive it in WIN.DAT > files, even sometimes to me when I send it to myself. You definitely _think_ you're sending in HTML, but that might not be the case. Are any of the recipients in your Contacts folder? If so, open one of the recipients' Cont...

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How to set inbox message view as HTML automaticly
How to set inbox message view as HTML automaticly Normally messages view in what ever format they were sent in. You can force all messages to show as 'text only' but you can't force HTML. "8 Ball" <8 Ball@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D2F8E12-1274-4D1F-BE9F-D0F1BA36AF29@microsoft.com... > How to set inbox message view as HTML automaticly ...

Copy signature ind Outlook 2000/2002/2003
Hello, I have a small problem with my html signature in Outlook 2000/XP. How do I copy the signature to another computer? Itryed copying the HTML file with the image file that I have im my signature. But on the other box the signatures shows, but not my logo. Its draws the box to the image, but the image is just a red x. If I open the html file in internet explorer the signature is ok. Anyone have an idea how to copy it? (copy paste of the text from Outlook itsnt an option - the image settings are not stored this way :() Anyone? Regards, Dennis ...