How does misspelled text get red lined?

I have set up Outlook to check spelling before sending and perform auto
correct options but it is not underling the misspelled word in red to show
the misspelled words. What am I missing?

Thanks
0
RozLee (2)

Are you using word as your editor? if so, does it work in a word document?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Roz Lee" <RozLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have set up Outlook to check spelling before sending and perform auto
> correct options but it is not underling the misspelled word in red to show
> the misspelled words. What am I missing?
>
> Thanks

0
outlookmvp (5838)
9/19/2005 9:40:20 PM
I just made the adjustment and that did it. Thanks loads!

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> Are you using word as your editor? if so, does it work in a word document?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

> "Roz Lee" <RozLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have set up Outlook to check spelling before sending and perform auto
> > correct options but it is not underling the misspelled word in red to show
> > the misspelled words. What am I missing?
> >
> > Thanks

0
RozLee (2)

formatting text on chart for specific values
Please help! I have a list of dates on X axis and # of downtime minutes for those dates on the Y axis. I'd like to show all of the dates that have downtime=0 as blue text, but I can't figure out how to make only those with a y value of 0 show up as blue on my chart. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Hi, This page may help with the formatting of axis labels. http://www.andypope.info/charts/hiliteaxislabels.htm Cheers Andy satraver wrote: > Please help! I have a list of dates on X axis and # of downtime minutes for > those dates on the Y axis. I'd like to show ...

VBA solution to paste text into megred cells
I do realize that merged cells are bad news. I'm stuck with an Excel 2003 worksheet, which contains this dreaded feature. Users are complaining that on trying to paste text into merged cells gives Excel Warnings: "Data on the Clipboard is not the same size and shape as the selected area. Do you want to paste anyway?" And: "Cannot change part of a merged cell." Interestingly, though if the user hits F2, which places the cursor in the formula bar, then the paste operation works! I'm usually reasonably of Ok with VBA; but this ...

All Task bars gone How do I get them back?
All of a sudden the other day everything at the top of my screen disappeared. I can load my word documents by searching my files and double clicking on the name but I can not Open a document inside word. I have never seen anything like this where all the buttons for using Word are gone. How do I get them back. http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP ...

OUTLOOK 2007
I purchased new notebook from Dubai having Vista Home. While uising OUTLOOK 2007, the email messages make and receipts in Plain text receive in Right to Left Direction. My requirment is default text direction as Left to Right. I think problem is coming becuase of arabic or Urdu language which is set in Window Vista. I have tried all option i.e. set language as English, key board as US, email template as left to right direction but this problem is not solved till todate. I request Microsoft or member in Discussion group to help me for solving this problem. Tools, options, left to ri...

lines in the corners
How do I get rid of lines that appear in the corner of the page when I print? In the print dialogue, Advanced Print Settings, Page settings tab, clear crop marks. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ComputerQuestion" <ComputerQuestion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62D4A5FC-678D-4DC7-81CE-529543E164CB@microsoft.com... > How do I get rid of lines that appear in the corner of the page when I print? ...

How to customize Outlook 2003, e.g. remove button text in toolbar?
I cannot find where to do that :( Thanks, Tien, Right click on the toolbar, select Customize, then right click on the button, select Default style. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Do Quyet Tien asked: | I cannot find where to do that :( | Thanks, | Tien, Thanks, but why is it easy like customize IE toolbars, just select option "No text labels...

Getting the longest string

Re: How to get all mails, even those for unknown recipient
Yes, good idea :) It is all i need (for example http://www.christensen-software.com/cscatchall.htm) But i wish those NDR are generated. To inform user that used address might be misstyped Is it posible to combine catchall mailbox with a ability of standard NDR generating? TIA Martin Blackstone - MVP wrote / napisal(a): > I think you are talking a Catch All mailbox. > Check this out > http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2005/04/creating-catch-all-mailbox-in-exchange.html > > > "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message news:OoSFMGZhGHA.12...

What is the best procedure for Getting a valid COA/License for a XP SP1 system.
I need to find out the best procedure for Getting a valid COA/License for a XP SP1 system. I've checked E-Bay but maybe dealing directly with M/S would be best Bob Robert J. Stevens wrote: > I need to find out the best procedure for Getting a valid > COA/License for a XP SP1 system. > I've checked E-Bay but maybe dealing directly with M/S would be best Not sure you can, anymore - for Windows XP. Assuming you are doing this because it is counterfeit/bad... http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/ -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart ...

Get paid to surf
Surfjunky pays up to .75$ per hour you surf, no limit to how long you surf. I've had an account for 2 days now, and i've let it sit and i've raked in 27$ http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=Etra1n ...

How to get device name?
Hello all: I want to know all the name of devices in my PC, because I want to open them using API CreateFile and test it, how to do?thanks. Hi, what you want do by meanin "test it"? You cant open all devices with the API CreateFile (for several reasons). Regards Kerem -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue Kerem G�mr�kc� Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junetz.de ----------------------- "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#vVH#JkqKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP0...

I have a problem with getting a total Sum of numbers (URGENT)
I'd really appreciate if someone could help me here. I am using Microsoft Excel 2002 on a Microsoft Office XP system. I a trying to develop a minor league baseball schedule, but am having som problems. I have attached a copy of my spreadsheet to give everyone some idea o what I'm doing here. I have where the fans list the "RUNS, HITS & ERRORS) of both teams an for each game of the series. I then have it set up in the TOTA WON/LOST column where if the T-Bones RUNS are more than the SALTDOG runs, a "1" appears in the WON column. If the SALTDOGS have a highe numbe...

Line-break in a cell without ALT-ENTER?
Is there a way to do this? I would like to make it so when the user hits "ENTER", it doesn't go to the next cell. I want it to just make a line-break in the cell. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You could use a couple of macros, but before you do that, how would you really hit the enter key? I think I wouldn't really do this, but if had to, I'd remap the enter key from the numeric keyboard only. Then I could still use the QWER...

Excel 2007. How do I get un-installed add-ins off the toolbar?
I have 2 Large Icons on the ribbon/toolbar of Excel 2007. These are Omnipage and s-force. Both of these have been uninstalled and I have de-activated both add-ins. How do I get these off the toolbar forever? thanks ...

Getting back a deleted test frame after saving the changes
My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes. Is there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't allow you to undo? On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:04:01 +0100, Denise wrote (in article <09056FDE-03FC-4988-8AB0-D1EA0896BFC7@microsoft.com>): > My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text > frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes. Is > there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't a...

Deleting Blank lines with VBA
Help I have a macro that runs multiple formulas. However, when the formulas are finished I am left with about 64000 blank lines. I am unable to insert a row on the worksheets as I get a Run-Time Error 1004 (Try to locate the last Nonblank Cell using CTRL-END). Here is a same of some of the formulas I am running ( the macro is very large). ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="TrunkFormulaI", RefersToR1C1:="=Trunks!R1C27" ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="TrunkFormulaJ", RefersToR1C1:="=Trunks!R1C28" ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="TrunkFormulaK&qu...

A SQL error has occurred. Going off line with Outlook CRM 4.
I have seen this in multiple workstations. Running the diagnostics, does not report any errors, however removing the temprary data under advenced fixes the problem by deleting the content of the off line database. The problem with this fix is that it may take up to 12 hours for some of our overseas employees to do their initial off line. When is SP1 due? ...

How do I add an indicator line to a Gantt chart in excel?
I have created a Gantt chart in Excel. I would like to indicate a specific date - most of the time today's date - by a vertical line showing how many days have passed and how many yet to go for specific tasks. I have attempted to create an 'XY graph' on top of the bar/Gantt chart, but the two do not seem to be compatible. Hi, See my examples of various ways of adding a datum line to a chart. I'm pretty sure one of the techniques should work for you. http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Cheers Andy Steve wrote: > I have created a Gantt chart in Excel. I...

How do I get a copy of Publisher 2002?
I'd like to get a copy of Publisher 2002. I still have Windows 98 on my computer and don't want to upgrade to XP right at this time. Other than ordering off of e-bay or other sites I'm not familiar with, is it possible to get a copy of Publisher 2002 that would be compatible with Windows 98? Amazon.com -- Don Vancouver, USA "Crystal1365" <Crystal1365@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33518C70-6D02-4E03-B9C2-2C1FDEEB4A68@microsoft.com... > I'd like to get a copy of Publisher 2002. I still have Windows 98 on my > computer and don...

Can't get at downloaded transactions
While Money was going through it's online update I also was in the process of requesting a download of transactions from a bank which uses web statements rather than direct statements. Somehow things must have gotten out of sync so that now Money is showing I have 19 transactions from this institution to review (which is correct) but it doesn't present me with anything to review when I'm in that account. I've tried re-downloading from the bank but that doesn't help. Any ideas how I can access the downloaded transactions? In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote: &...

In-Line Graphics in Pub2002
I have a group of several objects that I want to float with text. The option to do this is grayed out when the objects are grouped, I have to ungroup the objects and float them separately. Is there any way around this? Thx Hi SLS (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have a group of several objects that I want to float || with text. The option to do this is grayed out when the || objects are grouped, I have to ungroup the objects and || float them separately. Is there any way around this? You could group the objects, Right Click on the group of ob...

Counting Texts
If cell A1 contains a paragraph of texts and if I want to count just letter "W"s (Upper or lower case), How can I achieve this? Example: A1 contains "How now brown cow" the formula should return "4". Thank you. Write a macro and use the VBA functions Instr(strName, "w") together with Split(strName, "w") and count the number of times that it finds "w" or "W" Chris "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC60AA13-B569-4C55-BDC7-1B6295CDAFB9@microsoft.com... > If cell A1 co...

Emails missing text
We have about 80 users on our Exchange server. We have 2 users that have an issue with reading their email. It appears that when they open the email the right side of the email/text is gone. When I shadow their session I can see the entire email but they cannot. It is as if they right section of the text of the email was deleted. I'm sorry I'm not explaining this well. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks ...

How do i get send/receive back
-- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA7F81D0-A97A-4265-8676-82A0CDC143FA@microsoft.com... > ...

text size in reading pane
Where is the font selection / text size control for the Outlook 2003 reading pane (incoming emails)? I just bought a brand new dell with windows xp and all and I can't even increase the text size of incoming emails as I could with older versions of Outlook Express. I have been trying to figure this out for around 15 hours now and have come up empty. What kind of progress is this anyway???? A program rendered unable to accomplish such a simple practical thing like that!! Im very upset. My vision is poor. Unless I get an answer soon, I am considering a return of this unit to dell...