How do you remove performed tasks in batch?

How do you remove performed tasks in batch, other than selecting all
the performed tasks and deleting them?
0
dj_google (9)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Outlook 2003 Task View formatting
Does anyone have a way to format a Task item when in Outlook Task view, such as, highlighting a particular Task row? yes. Explain what you want to do. Or just go and look at the Automatic Formatting function. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "brightenmyoutlook" <rjbeaupre@gmail.com> wrote in message news:278e5a3c-63c3-479a-bc15-391e492495b3@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone have a way to f...

How to Remove SRS

Performance Issue
I just upgraded to Excel 2007 and now I am running into a short delay whenever I make a formatting change. For example, when I manually resize the column, the excel takes an unusually long time. When I reset the page layout, i can wait for 5-10 seconds, when 2003 would switch instantly. Has anyone seen this problem and if so, any suggested solutions? Thanks in advance. Hi, Some users have been experiencing those problems too. Try to change the view to "normal" and see if the problem still persists. Also, I foudn this discussion board that users talk about simi...

how to convert mail to task? #2
hi everyone, i wonder if someone knows how can i make a mcro that will convert mai (from specific folder) to a task? i have a folder in my outlook that every mail there i convert to tas by draging the mail (using the right click) to the task folder an choosing the "Copy Here as Task with Attachment" option - as you ca see in the attach pic i want to make this action automatic. 10x for your time eligr +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: !test.jpg |Download attachment: http://www.outloo...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Print view of the task pad from multiple employees
Hi, I am looking for a way to print the all tasks in the task pad from all emplyoees. All of them have granted me access to their task pad. Unfortunatly Outlook allows me only to print (or view) the tasks of a single employee. The print out should look like the following: Tasks of employee 1 ... Tasks of employee 2 ... Tasks of employee 3 ... Tasks of employee 4 ... Thanx in advance. :-) Or is there a plugin to do so? Frank ...

Need to remove selected characters

Task Manager, Process
When you run Excel 2003, it remains open as a process (seen under Task Manager/Process). When it remains running as a process, it prevents faxes from being sent. If I end the process, faxes go through, but it remains running as a process; which prevents other faxes from being sent. How can I prevent Excel from running as a process? Or, automatically kill it? I don't use xl2003, but I use xl2002 at home and xl2k at work. The only time I've seen these rogue processes are when excel crashes (or I automate something incorrectly and that instance can't close). But I've neve...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Inserting an excel spreadsheet into a task in outlook 2007
I open up a task in outlook and then rightclick in the task field there by availing myself to the ribbon commands. Then I click on the "Insert" command tab and then select Table, then click on the down arrow and select excel spreadsheet. And when click on excel spreadsheet I get a dialogue box "The program used to create this object is excel. The program is not installed on you computer (but it is). To edit this object you must install a program to edit this object." Looking for answers -- Wave Hunter Did you install Outlook and Excel from the same Offi...

Closing PO's shouldn't create GL batch for item already returned
I have an issue where an item was on PO for 240 units. It was over-received at 280 units. When the invoice arrived, they were billed for 240 units. Before this person matched the invoice, they questioned the receiver, did a physical inventory and found that they truely only received 240 units, not the 280 that was received. That person ran a Return WITHOUT credit for 40 units and posted it. Then they matched the invoice to the PO for 240 units as normal and posted that. Later that day the purchasing person noticed that the PO was not closed so she went into Edit Purchase orders and...

how to delete completed tasks?
How do I make Outlook'02 delete completed tasks? Currently it shows them in light gray with a line through them. >How do I make Outlook'02 delete completed tasks? You don't. It marks them complete, as you describe, with the line through them and expects you to delete the ones you don't want. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

Adding and removing removable drives

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...