How do you enable Auto-Reply to send a reply more than once?

We have a requirement for a "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation
be delivered to the originator each time they request it using a
keyword in the subject line.

The reply is generated as a Client-side rule using a template to
reply.  The default settings on the Exchange Server (2003) will only
permit this to be sent to an originator once, so the rule works the
first time, but not again until the client is restarted.

Is there a way to get the Exchange server to send out the confirmation
everytime, i.e., not have the server remember who has received a reply
in the past?

This "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation is in addition to the
delivery receipt provided when the message is delivered to the server
mailbox.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Glenn Sibbitt
0
sibbitt (1)

sending text?
I have four tablet pcs, I would like to have three of them handwrite in a 4 different scores (1-10) into 4 different cells, the handwritting is converted to text into the cells, Then after they have finished the scores each tablet will send the 4 cells into the fourth tablet. I have bluetooth and wireless B. In Addition I would like to from the fourth tablet send out what form/sheet the other tablets should be on. Any Suggetions??? ...

SMTP connector with outbound security enabled, enables authentication for all other connectors!!?!
Hi, *I have so far tested this on two Exchange Orgs. One being our live platform and the other our test enviroment. Both are running Active Directory native mode for 2003, with Exchange 2003 and Exchange SP1*. Right this is my scenario: I have two SMTP connectors, one is the default 'Internet' with a cost of 1 and address space of *. The other is called 'Admin users' has the a cost of 20 with the address space of * also. Our Front end exchange servers; let's call them: 'EXFE1 and EXFE2' are the local bridgeheads for both connectors. The Internet connector by de...

How to have formulas and formats auto copy to new inserted rows
I am looking for a way to have formulas and cell formats from preceeding rows automatically entered into inserted rows. I have the Extend formats and formulas option checked but it is not working????? The following MSKB article explains how Auto Extend works, and some of the reasons that it may not work: XL2000: How Auto Extend List Behavior Works http://support.microsoft.com/?id=231002 DippyDawg wrote: > I am looking for a way to have formulas and cell formats from preceeding rows > automatically entered into inserted rows. I have the Extend formats and > formulas op...

Auto-populate fields based on changing one.
This has probably been ascked and answered before but my searches have turned up blank so here goes... I have an existing database system that requires 3 fields updated in one table (hardware) from another(clients) when creating a new record (ClientName,ClientID,ClientLoc) I have a Combobox so the user can select the ClientName but I am having trouble figuring out how to update the other 2 fields to match. I have tried adding the other 2 colums to the ClientName filed and using a SetValue macro to assign ClientName(2) and ClientName(3) to ClientID and ClientLoc. I can see the other columns ...

Enable automatic query refresh for all workbooks?
I know there's a way (according to a KB article on Office 2000 SR1), and in Office XP I must have turned this off somehow, since my workbook didn't ask me everytime if it should refresh or not, but I can't seem to find where this checkbox is in Office 2003! This checkbox has been removed in XL2003 for security reasons. You cannot off the prompt using the XL interface. Modifying the following registry key will give you the same effect: Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Options Key: QuerySecurity Values: 0 = Prompt on all workbooks 1 = Do Not Prom...

IE6
I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Kate Kate wrote: > I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, > but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure > site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Have you looked at the settings for the security zone (probably the Internet security zone) under which the unidentified web...

send/receive when online
Hi, we have a user using Office XP SP2 on Windows XP professional. I have set him up with Offline folders in outlook. When he is online, messages that he receives should come in instantaneously. They don't unless you do a 'send/receive'. What am I missing. When he writes a message, the message is sent immediately. Thanks in advance for your help. Constance The problem may be that the information (called "UDP packets") that Exchange is sending to notify Outlook of changes to the mailbox is being blocked by something. Possible culprits are proxy servers, fir...

Enable macros
I've got a fairly compex workbook with lots of named ranges. I've been using and updating this WB for over a year. All of a sudden, I now get the following message every time I enter something in any field: "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I don't have any macros in this workbook. Les ...

REPLY TO: how can i creat options in a cell of excel worksheet
You really need to give more information on what you're looking for. What do you mean by "Options"? Also, if you don't leave a message in the message portion when you're posting, many of us can't reply to the request. HTH, Barb Reinhardt ...

Auto Resend...
Good afternoon all, I am running OUTLOOK 2003 with BCM. I am looking for a simplistic way to resend emails. Let me explain. I sent out an email with a number of my contacts BCC'd. In a weeks time, i was wanting to send the same information again and not after that. Only two emails is all I want to send. I want it to still be BCC'd aside from my email and name of course. Is there a way to do this for a novice like myself? Thanks in advance, Sam Create a template or custom form to use for the messages. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.n...

Money product feature replies from Microsoft
I am trying to determine if I want to buy MS Money and convert from Quicken. I have been unable to locate any Microsoft URL or email address for feature information. All I find is support links which want to charge for product I already own. Is there a pre-sales site or email address in which Microsoft will respond to product feature questions? Thanks, MP Try the links on the following URL, they may give you what you want. http://www.mvps.org/money/support.htm -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK W...

Send Email in Excel crashes after CRM 4.0 installation
Since installing CRM 4.0 Outlook client (rollup 7) onto my Vista (Outlook 2003 sp 3 and Excel XP), I cannot click on the Send to Mail Recipient button as Excel keeps crashing with the following details. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CRMUnmanaged Problem Signature 01: 4.0.7333.2138 Problem Signature 02: EXCEL.EXE Problem Signature 03: 29 Problem Signature 04: c:\bt\13487\src\application\outlook\abprovider\cablogon.cpp OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Event Log Faulting application EXCEL.EXE, version 10.0.6856.0, time stamp 0x4a7c8bc3, faulting modul...

Enabling Circular Logging
Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet starting today. The company I am doing this with suggested enabling circular logging on the Exchange server to avoid backing up unnesseccary data and to svae over the wire bamdwidth. Can anyone explain to me what it is, and how to enble it? I have Exchange 2003 standard server with SP1. Thanks!!!! On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:51:01 -0800, "redrobit" <redrobit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet >starting today. The compa...

"not enough memory" message when try to reply or create email
I'm getting the following message when I try to reply to or create an email: "There was an error opening this message. There is not enough memory." I can receive emails ok. Can anybody please help! Thanks! ...

Cannot send or receive emails over 91 KB
I hope you can help… Using Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 64bit Ultimate. My email accounts are simple imap and pop with smtp. Whenever sending attachments over 91 KB, I receive the error: "Task 'x@x.com - Sending' reported error (0800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.'" If I try to receive an email with an attachment, it will download 91 KB of the file and say it is complete, leaving either a partial image file or a corrupted document. It worked fine for about 6 months, then the problems appeared arou...

Auto formatting worksheets
Good Day, Could anyone tell me if it is possible to name worksheets automatically;e.g., January - December. Thanks for your help, Bert. ------------------------------------------------ Message posted from the Excel Tip Forum at http://www.ExcelTip.com/forum/ -- View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelTip.com -- Hundreds of free MS Excel tips, tricks and solutions ------------------------------------------------ Does automatically include a macro? And does it mean you want 12 new sheets or rename existing sheets? This adds 12 sheets and names them: Option Explicit Su...

Determining if hibernation is enabled
Hi, I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put the pc in into hibernation, which only works if hibernation is enabled. How can I determine whether hibernation is enabled before calling, so I can report as much to my users? I'm working with VS2008, targetting XP and Vista. Thanks, Steph IsPwrHibernateAllowed\ GetPwrCapabilities or CallNtPowerInformation(Maybe it's better way) "Steph" <steph@newsgroups.nospam> д����Ϣ news:92169931-7711-41D8-A88E-6C6092343D40@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put...

Auto balance feature
Ever since I installed Money 2005 Premium my auto balance feature doesnt work. I get an error messagen that states that "my information is being updated. Click OK wait a few minutes and try again" cNo matter how long I wait this continues to happen. What a piece of Crap. I contacted support and 2 days have passed and they still cant fix it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! I wouldn't be too worried about it, trusting auto balancing to balance an account, especially a bank checking account is risky, and I'd recommend against using it. It's disused a lot on here, take a ...

Replies "invisible" in Outlook 2003
Hi: I am running Outlook 2003, SP1 (though this problem was there before SP1) and Windows XP, SP1. I have one person with whom I regularly exchange e-mail whose replies do *NOT* show up in the "Reading Pane" or when I "open" the reply but his response *DOES* appear in the couple of "autopreview" lines if I turn that on. My original e-mail was HTML format. This does not appear to happen when I start the exchange with a plain text e-mail. What I see in the "Reading Pane" or when I "open" the message appears to be just what I sent the per...

Automatic send receive not working
Hi My settings are all as they should be with regards the send immediatly when connected being ticked for all accounts, but mail just wont automatically be sent or recieved in outlook xp i have installed the latest service pack, but still no joy. Any ideas? Jamie onmedica <onmedica@community.nospam> wrote: > My settings are all as they should be with regards the send > immediatly when connected being ticked for all accounts, but mail > just wont automatically be sent or recieved in outlook xp i have > installed the latest service pack, but still no joy. Any ideas? Do...

set enable & disable of button (VC 6.0)
Hello, For VC 6.0 (MFC) : How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? Thanks :) this is not going to work buddy ....... read a book ..... "Eitan M" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote in message news:ewfJoieGHHA.1232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > For VC 6.0 (MFC) : > How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? > > Thanks :) > hi Eitan, Try following, //To Enable button...at run time ...IDB_MYBUTTON is ID of your botton GetDlgItem(IDB_MYBUTTON)->EnableWindow(TRUE); //To Disab...

Enable/disable EDIT Menu's PASTE item according to clipboarb's format
Env: Windows2000, VC++6.00, MFC, . I have a CView based application, which deals with BITMAP. Since application can receive pasting operation coming from clipboard only for BITMAP format, so I hope that ID_EDIT_PASTE item on "Edit" Menu and ID_EDIT_PASTE button on toolbar can be enabled/disabled automatically according to the current clipboard format. I know I can do that if I put IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_BITMAP) into ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI(ID_EDIT_PASTE, OnUpdateEditPaste) as follows, void CMainFrame::OnUpdateEditPaste(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->Enable( IsClipboardFormatAva...

RE-Enabled Acconts
OK, I have read dozens of messages about users not being able to access their accounts if they were dis-abled then re-enabled. Nothing definitive for an answer though.. Some have said WAIT.. My question is how long to wait? I do know that if I re-boot the exchange server they get their access back, so I am thinking it is a wait thing, but in one instance I had waited 1 hour... What is happening? Carl it can actually take up to 2 hours for the re-enabling to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Carl Hilton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uib71bezGHA....

Send and receive #3
I've always used Outlook Express to view my E-mail, but would like to switch to "Microsoft Outlook". When I open "Outlook", there is no "send and receive" button. Can you help? Right-click in a blank area next to Help in the top, gray main menu bar, (not ON Help, out in the open next to it!) and make sure "standard" is checked in the menu that pops up. Most users like to have the "Advanced" checked also to give them more button options. >-----Original Message----- >I've always used Outlook Express to view my E-mail, but ...

Can you Mail-Enable/Disable Users by OU?
I was wondering if there was a way to mail-enable/disable users by OU or group in Exchange 2000? I have one 2000 domain with 800 or so users, but I only want 100 of them to have mailboxes. I know when you install Exchange it asks you which users you want to mail-enable. But I was wondering if there was a way to maintain this after the fact, say by saying everyone in a particular OU has a mailbox. Also, are there any security measure that I should take with regards to securing the Exchange server to the ~700 users who don't have mailboxes and should have any access to the Exchange serve...