How do you edit HTML source in a new outlook email message?

Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML.  I don't see a place
to edit source for a new message.

This is probably a really easy thing to do, I just can't find out where the
"edit source" option is, and the help files don't seem to be any help.

Thanks,
Justin

The feature doesn't exist in Microsoft Outlook.

"justinvanderpol" <justinvanderpol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1ADC71DF-40BC-4656-98A8-A473EB40E837@microsoft.com...
> Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML.  I don't see a
> place
> to edit source for a new message.
>
> This is probably a really easy thing to do, I just can't find out where
> the
> "edit source" option is, and the help files don't seem to be any help.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

0
neo7948 (622)
8/17/2005 9:56:15 PM
It can be done, but only in WordMail. See =
http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20

"justinvanderpol" <justinvanderpol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in =
message news:1ADC71DF-40BC-4656-98A8-A473EB40E837@microsoft.com...
> Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML.  I don't see a =
place=20
> to edit source for a new message.
>=20
> This is probably a really easy thing to do, I just can't find out =
where the=20
> "edit source" option is, and the help files don't seem to be any help.
>=20
> Thanks,
> Justin
0
suemvp (4038)

How to fix the font in Outlook
Hello. Is there any way to fix the fonts and typeface so that the message is seen by the receiver as I send it? (I'm asking about Outlook but if this can be done for OE as well, I'd also be interested.) Thanks for any input. Kevin (For email, double the two) Kevin Cooke <Kevin.Cooke2@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Is there any way to fix the fonts and typeface so that the message is > seen by the receiver as I send it? > > (I'm asking about Outlook but if this can be done for OE as well, I'd > also be interested.) Sending your message in HTML or Rich Text...

Outlook will not open 02-01-10
This morning I came in an attempted to open my Outlook 2007. The title window comes up initially but as the program window begins to open it stops and an window with a circled red X comes up saying, " Cannot start Microsoft Outlook Office. Cannot open Outlook window." Any thoughts on how this can be repaired. Is that the full extent of the error message? Since the error is the key to resolving the problem, the exact and complete error message is required. What type of mail account? Have you verified that Outlook.exe is not running in the processes tab of your Ta...

Outlook Rules #29
I did this before with my old Office I think or was Outlook Express ? Anyway, can anyone tell me how to do it on my Outlook 2003 ( Office 2003 Pro ) ( If it is possible ) I remember I setup a rule for Outlook NOT to download any mail bigger than XXX kilobytes, in another words, if the mail is too big DONT GET IT. Thanks. In OL2003 you don't do that with rules but with Send/Receive settings. Go to the Tools menu > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settins > Define Send/Receive Groups > Highlight a group > Click Edit. You can set the size in that dialog. Outlook will then ...

pasting non-contiguous range of cells to new row, same cell locati
I need a paste macro that will paste a non-contiguous range of cells (ie "A1:B1,G1") to the current row in the same column locations (ie "A5:B5,G5"), assuming current row is 5th row. Does anyone have code for this need that you can share? Try this Sub test() Range("A1:B1").Copy Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "A") Range("G1").Copy Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "G") End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Not excelling at macros" <Not excelling at macros@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:349879...

howto display other foreign folders in outlook
I am using Exchange on Win2003 Server and Exchange 2003. Our secretaries were using Outlook 2003 as Exchange clients and wuld need full access on our boss's Inbox for answering emails on his behalf. I've already set r/w access for all, but It is still not as easy to display new emails in our boss's Inbox. The secretaries can only see wether there are new messages by manually opening his inbox. So now my question: How do I make Exchange or Outlook to display other Inboxes with subdirectories. I've also created a container for all secretaries (something like secretary@dom...

Displaying HTML/XHTML from source XML file
Displaying HTML/XHTML from source XML file i am having an xml file i want to display the contents of the xml file in a web browser control in winforms however i want to display it as html/xhtml after applying formatting. how can this be done? ...

Outlook 2003 won't open in ie but outlook express does
I just upgraded my harddrive form 120 gb to 400 gb using segates disk utility and when all was done eveything except system restore and the read email link from ie 7 worked fine. OL express would open and run ok but OL 2003 would not, no error just won't open. Doesnt' work in firefox either. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Office, no luck. Have unistalled ie7, no go either. Got system restore to work again by diabling the service from the managment console then starting it from the system restore tab in my computers/proporties. There seems to be some connection from ie to outlook...

Installation of customer Microsoft CRM 3.0 for Outlook
Hi,I have a machine which belongs to the same domain that server CRM3.0, I reached with the session administrator, I launched the installation of customer Microsoft CRM 3.0 for Outlook an error message posts myself: "the user who carries out the program of installation does not belong to the domain" in spite of as I have say I reached with the administrator. Thanck You. Hi, Did you logon to the local workstation as a local administrator? Or did you logon to the domain? (When logging on you are able to select the domain from the drop-down list). Best regards, Merijn van Mou...

Adding a new domain in Exch 2003 Server
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2003 server that receives my company email. I need to add a second domain and am having trouble finding how I do this. So, I currently use me@mycompany.com and want to add a company2@mycompanycorp.com. Ideas? Thanks to everyone! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02A7_01C51A99.1D611FB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Try this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;249299 --=20 Tony Eversole MCSE, MCSA, Net+, A+ "Steve" <Steve@...

Recover from Outlook Beta 2003
I removed the Beta version of outlook 2003. Before I removed it I exported up my mail to a .pst file. When I installed Outlook XP and went to open it, it said it was incompatible..Now I lost all my mail ?? Reinstall the beta, opt to create a new 97-2002 compatible .pst file. Drag and drop items from the new to the old. Then uninstall and you should be able to use the .pst file. BTW, just curious... when you opted to change to the new Unicode format, did you read the warning? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having search...

outlook html issue
Hi, i've configured our mail gateway device to send out a disclaimer on all out going messages. in that i have included green "do not print this unless you need to type message. the html i've written into the gateway is <font color="green">Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you</font> <BR> It works fine when it is sent to hotmail / g mail / outlook express, BUT when I look at it in outlook 2007, it appears black. If I open the message in outllok 2007, and the right click and select view source, i see thee followi...

Outlook and New Computer
Hi, I am settting up a new computer and wondering how I can export my rules and junk e-mail from the old computer to the new computer. I am using Outlook 2003 Thanks Irene -- Irene Gaffigan, CRS, ABR e-PRO Certified Internet Professional Allen F Hainge CyberStar (TM) COLDWELL BANKER MOUNTAIN PROPERTIES 194 Main Street Ludlow, VT 05149 Home of OKEMO MOUNTAIN Office : (802) 228-5678 Fax: (802) 228-4100 E-Mail: mailto:Irene@IsellVermontRealEstate.com Website: http://isellvermontrealestate.com Licensed in Vermont Junk rules are now contained in the .pst file. Just copy th...

Managing users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings
Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) By "settings" I mean all those settings in the users' personal CRM 4.0 for Outlook options: eg when synchronization occurs, what gets synchronized, local data groups etc...; Thanks! I have the same question, is there no ADM template for CRM? "Peter Lynch" wrote: > Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? > (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) > > By "settings" I mean all tho...

autoreply with subject line of incoming email
With Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000, if possible, how can I set up a rule so that all messages coming into a public folder get an autoreply, but the autoreply has the subject line of the incoming email? Or does this require programming? ...

Dates of Appointments in Outlook 2007
I've recently (two days ago) installed Outlook 2007, and since then appointments sent to me seem to choose their own dates in my calendar. For example an appointment for February 10 2010, sent to me on Nov 21 ended up as one on the day following acceptance of the appointment. Any ideas please? -- rugbyfiddler You need to reset the view. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:da...

editting auto recovery

I am getting a message "Unable to open http:...." while working o.
I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. See what programs are running in the background? "dicky" <dicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F8BFD7D-AD65-447C-82B1-33FDA2358242@microsoft.com... : I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I : get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. ...

Intelligent Message Filter Updates??
I am wondering if anyone knows if there are plans to roll out updates to the IMF for Exchange 2003. I installed the update from Feb 2005 right after I installed the IMF, but it would be nice if the product had recent updates. It has been working pretty good, but it isn't catching enough. thanks, Frank Hi Frank, You have the most recent IMF update. It is currently unknown when the next update is planned. Microsoft will most likely monitor the effectiveness of the feb update and release a one when it becomes less effective. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Ex...

Customize Outlook Today
I had some one ask me to fix their "Customize Outlook Today" as it had stopped working. In Outlook 2000 it is the button near the top right of the page you get by pressing the Outlook Today Icon in the Outlook shortcuts toolbar. After trying for a while, I then tried to see if it worked on My PC... It didn't, and nor did it work on ANY of the half dozen I've tried since. I know it DID work at some time in the past, but some Windows update or IE patch must have broken it. I get the same result with Outlook 2000, SR-1 and SP-3 and both on Windows 98 and Windows XP. An...

Outlook 2000 files in Outlook 2003
After upgrading outlook 2000 to 2003 I lost the text in some saved emails. Any ideas on why? Do you have PGP installed? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "R-tap" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:070401c3c320$6048cf20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > After upgrading outlook 2000 to 2003 I lost the text in > some saved emails. Any ideas on why? No... pretty plain jane XP\office 2003 install no encryption. >-----Original Me...

BOM & Edit List

Display Knowledge Base object in Microsoft CRM 3.0 Outlook Client
I am trying to display the KB object in CRM according to the following article: http://www.workopia.com/howto/DisplayKnowledgeBaseOutlookClient.htm I found another note to the above link that states there are two entries that needed to be modified and I made them both. But have still had no luck. Does anyone know how to make this work? TIA Larry ...