How do you check your office e-mail when out of the office?

How do I check my e-mail when out of the office?
0
Question (23)

more detail on your setup would be required to answer that.

"Office e-mail question" <Office e-mail question@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:33B202BC-03CF-4CBF-93DC-A27639BA06A9@microsoft.com...
> How do I check my e-mail when out of the office?

0
azavaglia (18)
8/17/2005 4:24:19 PM
If your office uses an Exchange server, then ask the mail admin if they have
enabled Outlook Web Access, which allows you to view the contents of your
Exchange mailbox via a web browser.

He or she may also be able to set you up with a VPN, if your company uses it.
--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook}
Please post all followup questions to the newsgroups only to keep the

"Office e-mail question" wrote:

> How do I check my e-mail when out of the office?
0
mills1 (17)

Office 2004 Install quits after accepting license agreement
Hi. I got Office 2004 Student Edition for my kids, who both have Powerbooks. I installed it on one without any problem. When I try to install it on the other, I can start the installation program, get to where the window pops up where you "Accept" the license agreement, but when I click on "Accept" the window whole installation window disappears and nothing else happens. This is a Powerbook Ti 667MHz, 1Gb memory, about 30Gb free disk space. I've run the Disk Utility to clean up permissions. I also tried the 2nd install method, where you just drag it to the Applicatio...

I am not able to find product key for ms office 2007 trail versio
I am not able to find product key for ms office 2007 trail version where did you get the installation from? Manesh Joseph wrote: > I am not able to find product key for ms office 2007 trail version ...

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Mailing sales literature or Knowledgebase articles
Does anyone have any ideas on workarounds for attaching doc.s to emails to send to customers? I would appreciate any help...we would like to send customers sales and informational documents but cannot figure how to attach from within CRM...Someone must be doing somethin creative out there? You could possibly create a workflow rule that sends an email with an attachment. "Mike" wrote: > Does anyone have any ideas on workarounds for attaching doc.s to emails > to send to customers? I would appreciate any help...we would like to > send customers sales and informational d...

Authorizing checks with RMS

How do I create Check list

Running Access macro from vbscript on a non-MS Office computer
I schedule a vbscript that runs an MS Access macro. Currently it runs on a computer (workstation) that has MS Office installed. I would like to schedule this to run on another computer (server) that does not have MS Office installed. Do I need to install the entire MS Office suite on the server or can I install just part (MS Access only, or maybe just some supporting libraries)? TIA. Installing just Access will install whatever other parts of Office are required for Access to run. And yes, you must install Access in order to be able to automate Access (which is what you're doing thr...

Office Pro vs. Home Student Edition
Have a friend who is thinking of switching to Mac and is confused about the difference between these two versions. He is a freelance writer if that helps any. Thanks -- I get off on '57 Chevys I get off on screamin' guitars --Eric Clapton In general, if the user expects to profit financially from the use of the product the Home & Student Edition is out of the question [at least from a legal standpoint based on the End User License Agreement]. Further factoring into the decision even for personal users is what each of the 2 editions offer in the respe...

HTTP mail option not available
I am using Outlook 2002 and when I try to set up an HTTP mail account, the option for HTTP is greyed out. Why is the HTTP mail account type not available? ...

Outlook 2003
I browsed the most recent 20 pages but can't seem to find a reply to my exact problem. I have mail in my Outbox that won't send. I am a broadnand user connecting to my POP 3 account. My connection (Outlook is not working off line) is live and I receive mail OK. My settings are to send/receive manually What I have noticed is that when a new mail is created and I hit send, it places the mail in the Outbox, BUT it has a date of "None" and the Envelope Icon is open, not closed (as if I have not licked and sealed it). I can delete the mail, close and re-open Outlook, w...

Mail merge and excel
I need to merge a list of names, adddresses, and phone numbers from an excel spreadsheet and print them on a directory booklet with color photos using Publishers 2003 . Could anybody point me to the right directionss. I will be great if someone could work me throught vis telephone. Caveboy wrote: > I need to merge a list of names, adddresses, and phone numbers from > an excel spreadsheet and print them on a directory booklet with color > photos using Publishers 2003 . Could anybody point me to the right > directionss. I will be great if someone could work me throught vis > t...

Office 2007, Add-ins, and java
Does anyone know if any standard Office 2007 add-ins utilize Java for their functionality? If so, does anyone know if the JRE version is important? We're about to undergo an update to our Oracle Business suite environment and it includes the installation of a specific Sun JRE (don't know the version yet) and I want to be ahead of the curve if anything in the Office suite is likely to be affected. Thanks for the info Doug ps - I did a search of the forum and googled, no joy yet. I'm off to do more and if I find anythin, I'll post back here. In article &...

Office:Mac 2004
I did a complete clean install on my Mac first to Tiger, then an upgrade to Leopard. I then installed all my applications. Everything seems to work; however, in my Applications Folder, Microsoft Office 2004, Office Folder I have an English Dictionary and an English Dictionary 2. How did that happen? Can I delete the "2" safely? No. Leave it there. In general, messing with your Applications folder is not a good idea, especially for big complex programs such as the Office suite. In particular, most of the stuff in the Applications/Office 2004/Office folder is used to keep Office ...

Cannot Send e-mail... again!
Received the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: Non Profit Program', Account: 'imap.1and1.com', Server: 'smtp.1and1.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Checked settings and nothing has changed since the last time (6/28/10). Help! Looks like you are running into a port 25 block. As a general rule, the owner of the port 25 SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity providing your Internet connection at that moment. In your case the work...

Printing Checks

554 error client host rejected wrong mail relay using Exchange 2003 /w SP2
I seem to be getting this error on a few domains that I'm sending mail to. We are using Windows 2003 /w Exchange 2003 SP2. Any idea's? Is this caused by a external DNS issue on the A or PTR record? Or... In external DNS we have our email server setup as mail2.abc.com but within Exchange we have our email server setup as mail1.abc.com would this be causing the issue? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: john@abc.com on 21/04/2006 9:54 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system ad...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Envelope Address Font using Microsoft Offic Word 2003
Using the Tools Envelopes Label menu, I highlight the address of a letter and choose Size 10 envelope. On preview screen everything looks great, when I print out the address is in a huge font. I checked all the defaults and it is set to a 10 font. The return address prints fine. Any ideas Thank ...

Set user permission to have right to create mail-enable account
Dear All, Can I know how can I set the minimum permission to have right to create mail-enable account. I have root AD called test.com, child dc called hk.test.com (installed exchange2003 server), and cn.test.com(only installed ESM) cn.test.com 's mail accoount store in hk.test.com 's exchange server, now I would like to assign permission to cn.test.com some domain user to have minimum permission to create mail enable account in Active directory user and computer snap in. When I create mail-enable account, I have no choice in "maiboxl store" option except root admi...

Re: Out of Office Assistance Issue
It is working for both internal and external users. The user that is experiencing the problem does not have any PST files and is accessing her mailbox located on the Exchange box. "Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message news:op.st6v4zu16r4cx1@bms-tablet2.scgab.com... > On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:13:14 -1000, Vic <western.cu@gmail.com> wrote: > > Does it not work for internal or external users? Is the user using their > mailbox or a PST file for their default data store? > > >> The out of office assistant works for all users ...

How do you switch e-mail identities in microsoft outlook?
I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP helped me set up an e-mail account for myself and one for my wife, but they were unable to tell me how to switch from one identity to another. They knew how to do it on outlook express, but not microsoft outlook. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! Care to provide your version so we can provide an answer? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gary & Susan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13caf01c4443a$d03913d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP...

Old style mail notification
We migrated to Exchange 2003 from Lotus this last weekend and already I have several users asking if they can have a solid notification that pops up on their screen when they get mail. The older version of Outlook, like 2000 and 98 had this option. I hate the idea myself, but they want it so if they step away from their desk, they can easily see besides the Desktop alert and the system tray icon. Any way to add this? They can set a desktop alert via Rules. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus...