How do you add a logo and name to the footer of your Outlook mess.

How do you customize Outlook to make a defalt stationary with a name and logo
at the footer?
0
Axeman (1)

repost: Outlook and incoming html
Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? Thanks -- Tendril ___________________________ A mistake is only a mistake If one learns nothing from it Tendril <dontuspamtendril@shotgunsandwich.net> wrote: > Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? I don't think so. That feature was added in Outlook 2002. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths do...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Macro must return the name of the button
Hi there, I want to a macro to display the name of the button (or object) from where I am calling that macro. Anyone an idea? thanks, Derek What sort of button (userform, worksheet forms, worksheet control toolbox)? -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "Derek Brussels" <Derek Brussels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8441F83B-89DC-4515-A643-CE8F258DFC1F@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I want to a macro to display the name of the button (or object) from where I > am calling that macro. Anyone an idea? > &...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

Recognition of crylic test in work sheet names, VB version 9108
I have named some worksheets using russian langauge text, which is not recognised by VB in computers running less than Excel 2003. Is there a patch or an upgrade for VB to read this text? ie VB=Sheets(Array("àðàõèñ", "peanuts")).Select and refers to the worksheet арахис (russian for peanuts) (the text is readable in excel, is not legible as worksheet names in VB) Cheers Ben ...

Great Plains 9.0 Quicklinks
The ability to establish quicklinks to modules or products that are considered "ass-ons" would be helpful for ease of navigation within the system. Fixed Assets happens to be the module/product that could not be added as a quicklink. In addition, when using the toolbar to set-up a shortcut, you can only choose the module at it's highest level (cannot select specific functions within the Fixed Assets module). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "...

outlook 2000 help file

Remove "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?
I'm editing a document that was created by someone else. Somewhere along the way, under format/paragraph options, they clicked the box called "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style." I want to un-click it, but the box is greyed out (showing the checkmark there) and I can't un-click it...and it's screwing up my formatting! Does anyone know how to find this rogue command & remove it? This option is not available for individual paragraphs, only for styles. You must go to the Modify Style dialog to change it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill M...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Contact not importing names of csv lists
Whenever I import a csv file into outlook 2007 it imports only the email addresses, nothing else. I've titled the csv columns with the exact same headings as the outlook contact headings. Still, it imports only the email addresses. What do I need to do to get it to import the full names as well? Is it correct to assume that because you stated that you "titled the csv columns the same as the Outlook contact headings" - that you used "auto-map" to import your data? There is absolutely no reason, benefit or value whatsoever (under any circumstances) in ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

How do I add a value to a cell every 30 days?
I'm trying to create a calculator using Excel where in I add a given value to a cell every month. This is not a financial equation. One way: assume you want to add 10 every month, starting one month from today: =DATEDIF("2/11/2005",TODAY(),"m") * 10 or, every 30 days: =INT((TODAY()-DATE(2005,2,11))/30)*10 In article <BC7BB5B0-A994-4ABC-8200-8E198C51C3E1@microsoft.com>, "ZZ430" <ZZ430@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to create a calculator using Excel where in I add a given value to > a cell every month. T...

add a zero
Excel 2003. In a cell, I have a formula that computes sales tax and gives the resulting tax amount. Example of resulting amounts are 1.67, 1.83, 1.40. In the case of 1.40, excel is displaying 1.40 because I set the formatting for two decimals. However, the actual figure is 1.4. I would like the actual value of the cell to be 1.40. I need the trailing zero for a mail merge I have set up with Word. When Word merges, it shows the tax as 1.4. I need it to display 1.40. Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks Sam Perhaps if you round the result of your formula to 2 dp, i.e.: =ROUND(your form...

Invoice Still Named as Quote
Anytime that we convert a quote to a sale in RMS, the receipt still says Quote on it. This was not previously happening. Is this a 1.3 bug? ...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...