How do I view my calendar by a label I've created?

I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use)
and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I
choose.  Is there anyway to do this?  I have gone through all the help menus
and can't find anything.  I found instructions on how to create a filtered
view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of my
options.  Any suggestions?

View | (Arrange By) | Current View | Customize Current VIew | Filter

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"drewsmomchris" <drewsmomchris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in =
message news:EBBC6A07-18E6-41A3-8E83-D7C405795B4A@microsoft.com...
>I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home =
use)=20
> and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as =
I=20
> choose.  Is there anyway to do this?  I have gone through all the help =
menus=20
> and can't find anything.  I found instructions on how to create a =
filtered=20
> view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one =
of my=20
> options.  Any suggestions?

0
suemvp (4038)
10/21/2005 9:49:33 PM
On your View menu, go to Arrange By > Current View then either Customize
Current View or Define Views. You should be able to filter an existing view
or create a new filtered view there

"drewsmomchris" <drewsmomchris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use)
> and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I
> choose.  Is there anyway to do this?  I have gone through all the help
> menus
> and can't find anything.  I found instructions on how to create a filtered
> view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of
> my
> options.  Any suggestions?

0
vince8328 (2733)

Error
I get below error : Error Number = 429 Error Description = ActiveX component cant create object I get this error on Windows 2000 server and while running samle - document sending utility (XMLDocumentSender75.exe) I have installed MDAC 2.7 and Message queing is OK. I could get this error fixed on Windows 2003 server. any idea or fixes ? ...

Creating a message to find my posts
Sorry, but I am creating this just so I can find my posts on here by clicking on my name within this post. Can't see any other way. I search for the title - nothing comes up, I search for my user name - nothing comes up. Notify me of replies doesn't work! Click on this link: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3D3Qz8RCEAAAArhhjrMG_fyPf= LngCqP6Bi2p5MNQxqBUIP2AeqP4W-7pHRGrMdZImE0Gr1e5nVtd0&scoring=3Dd Add it to your favourites - it should be dynamic. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 15, 9:11=A0am, imacken <imac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Creating a form using a spreadsheet
Does anyone know how I can use a spreadsheet to populate fields in a form? Provide more detail about what you want to do. Where is the form? On a worksheet? HTH Otto "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF1AF1FA-54FE-42C2-9EEF-BDAE2E1FAD19@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how I can use a spreadsheet to populate fields in a form? Put your field names in the first row. As a minimum, put a line of data in the second row. Don't leave any heading columns or data rows completely blank. Highlight a cell within your block of data. Choose Data...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Shared Calendar Problem (AD Account, not Public Folder)
We have a number of Shared Calendars such as Conference Room resources. Most of these work flawlessly with the exception of any that are on a specific server. These calendars are constantly having problems where users are unable to access, either receiving free/busy error or the calendar cannot be found. If I log in as the account with Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy it sometimes resolves, other times it does not but the problem eventually goes away for whatever reason (temporarily). Assuming the common thread with this problem is the public folder data on this server since this is ...

Calendar is rendered badly with >1 day selected.
I have a Calendar control on a dialog with an associated CMonthCalCtrl member variable in my dialog class. Everything behaves as I would like with one exception - when I shift-select more than 1 date in the calendar control, the selected numbers turn white/blank and you can't directly see what is selected - looks terrible. Anyone know of a setting that I should change/set to avoid this? Thanks in advance Have you tried setting some different colors? Maybe the text and background are the same color for this operation? I've never tried it, but here is a link: http://msdn2....

Cannot create entity
Hello, We have 2 servers with MS CRM 3.0, one is for Production envoirement the other one is for test envoirement. We made the test envoirement with an database export of the Production envoirement (through redeployment wizard). In both envoirements we had troubles making an Custom Entitiy (the goup System Customizer was deleted). In the test envoirement i made an group with the same name and entered the RoleTemplateId (from RoleTemplateBase) to the RoletemplateId in the RoleBase table. This worked fine for the test envoirement but it didn't work for the production envoirement. The ...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

What is the difference between the levels of the "Create" permissi
Like the title says-- for a Contact record, for example... what's the difference between User level and Org level on "Create"? It's pretty obvious for Delete, Read, Share, etc., but I'm not seeing a difference for Create. Hi, The response to the post "User Access Level for Create Action" should answer you question. While a contact is being created, there is an option to specify the owner of the record. The user to whom the record can be assigned will be determined by the access level on the create privilege. HTH, Niths "Chad Fulda" wrote: &...

Set All Calendars to Reviewer
hi all is it possible to define the default permission at the creation of a mailbox that all the domain users must be reviewer of each other... I found some information (http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm#tools) but I wont use a tools to do it... Does anyone have an idea Lucien Not possible without tools as far as I know. If you don't want to pay for a tool, consider writing your own to do the same thing. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Luls" <lucien.baechler@eef.ch> wrote in message ...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

creating a new business card
Hello, I used Publisher 2003 for the first time today. I created a business card and all went well until I wanted to create another card. Each time the same information appeared. I exited, didn't save and to no avail... the same information inserted in every card. How can I get the original template box to appear so I can enter new information...thanks. -- Thanks, Trudy If you are using a template the information is Personal Information. You can delete the text boxes the information is appearing in or go to Edit, Personal Information and change the information. I'm not sure...

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

Outlook 2003 Calendar
Boss and secretary. Secretary takes a new job elsewhere. Secretary's account was disabled and deleted according to our normal procedures. For some reason, every time the boss has an appointment or meeting scheduled by her new secretary (or anyone else for that matter), we get bounce back message saying that the former secretary's email cannot be found. Below is the exact message: <<<<<<**********<<<<<<< Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test date for ****** (former secretary) Sent: 4/7/20...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...