how do i view different mail boxes

I have set up different email accounts in outlook 2000.  How do I choose
which mail box I view when I go to outlook?

btoonhoule <btoonhoule@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have set up different email accounts in outlook 2000.  How do I
> choose which mail box I view when I go to outlook?

Using IMO or C/W mode?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Access to mail boxes
Hi all We run an exchange 2000 server in an win 2000 exvironment. I've been asked to see if an Administrator has been using his rights to access other peoples mailboxs, does anyone know of a way I can monitor weather an administrator has been or has access to another users mailbox w ...

Links sent not working in windows mail
If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable to open it at the other end. Can anyone tell me how to fix this. That may be a problem on the recipient's end that you cannot fix. Email yourself and see if the links work. If they do, then you don't have a problem, the recipient does. steve "alex mungo" <alex mungo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7550BA2-2794-4EFC-B6A4-C458D8958EF0@microsoft.com... > If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable > to > open it at the other...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

View Webpage

Send / Receive E-mail at startup
Outlook 2003 will not send/receive e-mail at startup. I have e-mail settings selected to do so but it still does not. Perhaps you could post the settings you used so we can see what's wrong. I'm having a hard time with mind reading today. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a9101c3d9e8$95f02810$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 will not send/receive e-mail at startup. I > have e-mail settings selected to do so but it still does > not. ...

new mail icon reappears
This happens all the time. I'll read my new emails and the new mail icon in the system tray will go away. Then five mintues (or so) later, it will reappear even though I have no new mail. It might be coincident with the program checking the server for new mail, but I'm not sure. Anyone seen this problem? Thanks ...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Where is Outlook2002's mail??
Hi everybody, I'm an Italian student and I need a help... I need to recover my emails from a hard disk which had its "boot record" damaged.. So I connected this hard disk to another computer, in order to recover my emails... but I cannot find them! The email client I've been using is Outlook XP (Outlook 2002), on Windows XP. Maybe that version of Outlook doesn't save mail in single files (as Outlook Express does), but my mail *must be* somewhere on my HDD! I think there must be a way to import that mail from another version Outlook, at least! How can I do? Thank yo...

What is the difference between the levels of the "Create" permissi
Like the title says-- for a Contact record, for example... what's the difference between User level and Org level on "Create"? It's pretty obvious for Delete, Read, Share, etc., but I'm not seeing a difference for Create. Hi, The response to the post "User Access Level for Create Action" should answer you question. While a contact is being created, there is an option to specify the owner of the record. The user to whom the record can be assigned will be determined by the access level on the create privilege. HTH, Niths "Chad Fulda" wrote: &...

Re: Jpg files and E-mail issue.
Please help, If I am in the wrong place please exuse me... I just upgraded from Outlook express to Outlook 2003. My issue is when I recieve an e-mail with attached jpg pictures, how do I automatically view them each and every time? Keep in mind there are no boxes with red x's in the e-mail either. outlook doesn't support inline images. see http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/inline.htm for options -- "Joseph Thompson" <Joseph Thompson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E9FAF22-D5CA-40A3-889A-5C9ECF8C56DA@microsoft.com... > Please help, If I am i...

OL98 start up view

Sending mail from Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Entourage has been working fine with Yahoo until recently but now I can't send mail, it gets held in the outbox. Messages are received without problems. <br> Does any one have any thoughts what might have changed? <br> Many thanks... > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3358603231_3356878 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-...

Changing View -- All Folders

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Form does not display the same on two different PC's
I have a form set to display a blank record when it opens. This works on all the PC's except one. Is there something in the set up of Access on that PC that would affect this? What does the form show that is different on this computer? Is the database split with each user having a copy of the front end? Any other differences between the computers such as version of Access? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Taz" wrote: > I have a form set to display a blank record when it opens. This works on a...

two exchange mailboxes in Outlook
Hi, This is my first post in your forum. I tried finding a solution for this in your newsgroup but I have been so far unsuccessful. We have Exchange 2000 running on a Windows 2000 Server. I have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and has her personal exchange mailbox configured for it as well as an additional mailbox for humanresources. What is happening is sometimes, she will receive messages destined to the humanresources mailbox that will go to her personal exchange mailbox. When I verify these messages, they have the humanresources e-mail address in the To: field. There ...

Calendar View?

Mail Merge #5
I am using a mail-merge from Word the data source of which is an Excel spreadsheet containing people's date of birth.The relevant column has the cells formatted to display the date as English UK eg 11/06/1949 for June 11th 1949.However when I do the mail merge to include this information it prints on the letter in American format eg 6/11/1949. I have changed the language setting in Word to English UK but it makes no difference. Can anyone advise please I would suggest the following. In Word select Options on the Tools menu. Go to the General tab and check Confirm Conversion at O...

Limit Text displayed in Combo box
I have a table with a column that contains the following data: Example: SB MDMD-XX-XXX The first 8 spaces (SB MDMD-) never change. The last 6 spaces (XX-XXX) are always different. I have a form with a combobox that uses the table as its row source. The combobox currently displays the entire text (Example: SB MDMD-XX-XXX). I wish to have the combobox displaying only the last 6 spaces (Example: XX-XXX). Appreciate any guidance this forum can provide. Thanks in advance, Rich If SB MDMD- never changes, don't include it in the table. Instead, where you want to sh...

Exchange Mail box permission
Can I give mailbox permission to a user in a different domain (xyz.com) to a mail box on (abc.com) domain. So they can manage that mailbox review, send and delete. p.s. Different Forest also Exchange 2003 Thanks for your help! On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 06:32:00 -0800, Maida <Maida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can I give mailbox permission to a user in a different domain (xyz.com) to a >mail box on (abc.com) domain. So they can manage that mailbox review, send >and delete. > >p.s. Different Forest also >Exchange 2003 > >Thanks for your help! The forest b...