How do I transfer my Email from Nestscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003

I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook
Is thre a way to do this ?
0
Naresh (7)

Oh this is fun!

I have found that it is best to use Netscape Communicator 4.x, then Outlook
Express as an intermediary.
You could also use Eudora as the stepping stone.

Here is an example of how others have done this:
http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3832

"Naresh" <Naresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to
>Outlook
> Is thre a way to do this ?

0
william8023 (152)

Scroll wheel not working in Word 7
I have Word for Windows 95 version 7.0. I am using it on my current XP Home SP3 system, and it works fine, except that the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in Word. It works fine in all other apps. It is a Labtec mouse. Device Manager says: PS/2 Compatible Mouse This device is working properly Driver Provider: Microsoft Driver Date: 01/07/2001 Driver Version: 5.1.2600.0 Tried installing "WizMouse" (www.antibody-software.com), which has an option to 'Enable mouse wheel for applications without mouse wheel support', but that doesn't cure the problem. Any ...

outlook vs outlook express #10
I have MS office 2003 basic... is there a way to shut off the Outlook Express e-mail without shutting down the news reader ? TIA JC If you launch OE from Outlook it will start in News only mode. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John C" <nospam@noway.FU> wrote in message news:DaP6f.5408$U2.3334@trndny04... >I have MS office 2003 basic... is there a way to shut off the Outlook >Express e-mail without shutting down the news reader ? > > TIA > JC > Yes, launch OE (MSIMN.EXE) with either the /newsonly or /outnews command line switches. I use the /...

Duplicate Email from same sender.
Hello, A user on our system is getting 2 emails every time a certain client sends something to her. I read that their server isn't receiving and ack back that they received it, but I don't understand why it would only happen from this one sender. Any ideas? Thank you, Russ Start with checking your SMTP logs to see what is going on. Nue "George" <George@geo.com> wrote in message news:9ug7a2pv96216336t73skao1fouldshsvc@4ax.com... > Hello, > > A user on our system is getting 2 emails every time a certain client > sends something to her. I read that their s...

unable to send/receive email
about a month ago, I have not been able to send or receive email thu my outlook. The only change that I can think is that I started using Mozilla as my browser. I have verizon as my internet provider and I have to check my email thru their website. I have not been able to figure out the problem w Outlook. I would love to to back to using outlook. Please help. What happens when you try? Are there any send/receive errors? If you view the send/receive progress you should see any errors that occur, there's even an error tab you can click on. What version of Outlook? I hav...

about transfer order

Outlook Send/Receive Group Error
I have read Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312 but I think my ".SRS" file must be deleted. If I try to edit my "All Accounts" group, I get an "Operation Failed" message. I get the same message when I try to create a new group. I have searched my computer for file ending in ".SRS" but it does not find any file. Do you have any idea how to fix this problem? Turn on searching hidden/system files and search again. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest viru...

Re: Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003 incorrectly marking email from GAL as junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CAE533.362FB730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The problem still continues even with the April 13, 2010 Outlook 2007 = Junk email filter (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981433), so I am = still searching for a solution. I'll repost this question to the correct managed newsgroup = microsoft.public.outlook.general. <Mltwwlco@noemail.noemail> wrote in message news:... I installed KB978401 Description of the Office O...

how to mark outbox emails for send
I have over 2000 emails in an outbox that will not go out. New emails are sent fine. The emails that go out successfully are in bold italics for the moment they reside in the Outbox prior to being sent. The 2000 or so emails stuck in the same Outbox are all normal font. Is there a way to mark them all to be sent? Also, why would these emails have ended up in this state in the first place, that is sitting in the Outbox but not marked to send? Thanks in advance ...

Are you sure you want to delete 7 records?
I'm working with a database created by someone else who appears to have had about the same knowledge level that I do (limited, brute force). One of the functions it serves is to create a series of reports by pulling records from another database. She went about this in what appears to be a rather complicated way, creating and deleting a series of new records. I'm hesitant to try and rewrite everything she's done, because it is rather complicated, but I'd love to be able to suppress the Delete? dialog. I produce the reports 3 times a week and have to 'enter' through ...

contacts in outlook 2003 #2
hi, any idea why contacts does not show up in the folder list un outlook 2003? thanks They do show up in the Folder List view. They don't show up in the Mail view. What does it say at the top of your Navigation Pane? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Lynn" <MarryLynn@yah00.c0m> wrote in message news:%23K1slVzkEHA.3356@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > hi, > any idea why contacts does not show up in the folder list un outlook 2003? > thanks > > got it. thanks "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message news:u%23Ibrv0kEHA...

Out of office does not send email out
Hello All, One of my users is having problems with his out of office settings. When he switches on his out of office, his P.C will not send any emails out. I have checked his settings and they appear to be the same as mine, which work fine. He recently had to clear out a load of emails to make some space as his mailbox was too big, could he have done anything to outlook whilst doing this, he is a manic clicker and tends to click on things without looking at what he is actually clicking on. Thanks , Richard Question: Do you mean that when the OOF (out of office) is on, ...

Meetings
Trying to get to grips with outlook by automatically sending out emails to remind people of meetings? i.e Meeting on Monday 26th Jan I would like it to email the invitees On Monday 19th Jan (i.e a week before) a reminder automatically without me doing anything!! Is this possible and if so, how? Many thanks for your time. When you create the meeting you could create the reminder e-mail and set it to not be delivered before Jan 19th. I assume you're using Outlook's Meeting Scheduler to invite folks who are also Outlook users. If so you could set a reminder on the meeting for a w...

Outlook 2007 calendar day/week/mo view
Vista Ult When I have the current view set to Day/Week/Mo (with or without auto preview) the screen ALWAYS defaults to the Day view. I have tried resetting the view to defaults; closing Outlook and rebooting; changing the view to something else and then changin back... nothing seems to work. Thoughts? Alex Have you tried starting Outlook one time with the /cleanviews switch? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratch...

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

Outlook/Exchange/Internet mail configuration intricacy...
Hi, We have two exchange servers on our organization. One is dedicated for internal usage, the other is for internet mail. Both are in separate Active Directory servers. They dont know each other. Both operate on SMTP. The problems start when I configure an user of the internal server (Outlook 2000) to connect via SMTP/POP3 to the external server. Some internet messages get into the internal server. If I set in the Transport tab that the Internet Service has priority over the Exchange (internal) then I get better results but anyway some Internet messages go to the internal server, specially w...

does the /cleanprofile command line switch work with Outlook 2010?
I deleted the registry entries for Outlook without backing up my registry (as I should have), and I am now looking for a way to restore them. From my research, it looks like the "/cleanprofile" command line switch would do the trick. However, when I try it with Outlook 2010, I get an error message saying the argument is not valid and to verify it. Am i using the argument with improper syntax? Is it still available with this version of Outlook? If it is no longer supported with 2010, is there a replacement that does the same thing? Am I going down the wrong path ...

Publisher freezes when Outlook Open
I recently purchased and installed Office 2007 Professional with Outlook Business Contact Manager and when I try to start Publisher with Outlook already open Publisher freezes. If Outlook is not open everything works just fine. Except when I try to email from Publisher it will freeze when Outlook tries to open and send the email. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The program stops responding when you try to open or to save a file in an Office 2002 program, in an Office 2003 program and in an Office 2007 program http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313937/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ht...

How do I e-mail only part (page 1) and not other pages on the sam.
A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these pages and not the whole worksheet David H Hi David You can mail a selection or range Look for a example on my SendMail page http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "David H" <DavidH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85AC80F5-1CEF-41C7-8C34-BFEE3955867D@microsoft.com... >A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these > pages and not the whole worksheet > David H ...

Forwarding a users email
We have just had someone leave the company and they would like their email forwarded to their home address for a while. How do I do this in Exchange 2003? I have tried setting the rule in Outlook but it doesn't seem to work. Thank you. Richard easiest way to do this is to remove the smtp address from the departed user's mailbox, then add it to the mailbox that wants to receive the email... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Richard Edwards" <do.not.use@do.not.use.com> wrote in message news:#xYJFq5mGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > We have just had someone leave the...

need tool to reset original date in email
Hello all. After reconfiguring Outlook 2003 for hosted exchange and importing .pst file from previous configuration, the imported emails changed their delivery date to the date they were imported. is there a tool to dig into the headers to retreive the origanal date and correct the displayed date? Maybe a script i could run? Thanks Darryl "chuck" <bigdwhite@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1184936441.297401.285150@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hello all. > > After reconfiguring Outlook 2003 for hosted exchange and > importing .pst file from previous config...

Outlook client hangs after opening CRM windows
I have installed the CRM SFO. Everything looks ok in Outlook. When I open the CRM folder I can see all the folders. I can also open the account list. But as soon as I open the details about a account (or contactperson.....) everything hangs. A window is showing that Outlook is trying to open something on the localhost. I have already removed the entire client en reinstalled it (no errors) I have already reset the client, cleared the cache etc, etc.... I am having this problem now for a few months and nobody seems to know what is happening. We had the same problem on an other machine a...

outlook forgets passwords
Hi, I use outlook 2002 on XP professional. Every time I want to check for new mail a window pops up asking me for the password, with the correct info already filled in. I tried to delete the account and add them again, but same problem. Anybody any idea? Henk http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259416 should be helpful. "HE" <NOSPAM@GEENEMAIL.NL> wrote in message news:O0EzdBkaDHA.388@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I use outlook 2002 on XP professional. Every time I want to check for new > mail a window pops up asking me for the password,...

Conditional forward email in Exchange
Is there a way to forward only certain emails? For example, I'd like to forward any email from a domain that is sent to an Exchange user to two additional Exchange users. eg. Mail sent from user@domain.com to user@exchangeserver.com The domain matches, and thus the email from user@domain.com is forwarded to user1 and user2@exchangeserver.com as well as the original recipient, user@exchangeserver.com. John At the server level - nothing built-in in Exchange Server 2003/2000. You may have to resort to event sinks. Alternatively, look at Outlook rules. Exchange Server 2007 makes this a ...

Not recognizing a PST file import (2003)
Outlook keeps giving me an error message that PST files that I am trying to import into 2003 are not PST files. I did export them as PST files burned them to CD, moved them to new hard drive, removed the read-only designation. I also can't get my older version of Outlook 2000 to recognize them. Please help! Thanks m I had the same problem with Outlook 2003. Fortunately, I also copied the PST to a floppy disk (high density) and it worked fine from that copy. There appears to be a problem with Outlook 2003. And since it can potentially destroy years of contacts and e-mails, it's...