How do I transfer addresses and calendars from Palm to Outlook?

Or, how do I transfer data from my Palm (m515) pda to my new Dell Axim (x30)
pda?

Assuming it can be done, hopefully.

Thanks;

joe@meritcommercial.com

Outlook 2007 Calendar Reminder Not Working
Though I have it selected to remind, the Reminder in Outlook does not work (a reminder pop-up doesn't appear). Any ideas?? W7U 32 Office Pro 2007 Check out this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/286166 Saidas wrote: >Though I have it selected to remind, the Reminder in Outlook does not work (a >reminder pop-up doesn't appear). > >Any ideas?? > >W7U 32 Office Pro 2007 -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook-calendar/201001/1 ...

Outlook 2K3 News Reader
Hi ya'll! I jsut upgraded to Outlook 2003. I was trying to get into the news reader as we did on Outlook XP and found that I had to add the "Go to - News" command to the Go to button. I followed the directions given in the help to do that but don't see the "news" command in the list of commands to choose from. does anyone know another way to get to the news reader on Outlook 2003? Or if not, I know there was a way to alter the shortcut to Outlook Express to only open up as only the news reader. Does anyone remember what that is?? Thanks in advance -- Bruce ...

about transfer order

replying to incoming mail or sending to other addresses
I can only send/reply to e-mail addresses within my server network. If I try to send to other e-mail addresses (outside my server network) the message comes back as "undeliverable server can't be found or did not respond" What kind of mail server are you using? Is it an SMTP server you're connecting to inside your office? "Outlook Send Help" <Outlook Send Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CE0AC45-052A-47A8-8AEC-E4F95B8EA4B6@microsoft.com... >I can only send/reply to e-mail addresses within my server network. If I >try > to ...

0x800CCC90 error message Outlook 2003
"Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). Server responded: -ERR problem retrieving message. Moved from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 with the purchase of a new computer and trying to set up the email accounts for myself and my wife with our ISP. Set up my wife's account, and she's able to send and receive no problem. I used the exact same setup routine on my account, and ran into "...

Exch 5.5
I have set up the IMC's Message Filtering to disable a previous employee from sending mail from his home email address in to our server. I am now being asked to block internal users with accounts on our server from sending out to this users home email address. Is there a way to block outbound email to one email address? We are running Sybari Antigen on our server but I can't see of a way to do this with that application either. ...

How to send a form to my email address
I am trying to create a form in my website which I would like the page of content send to my email address. I use "Insert"-"Form Control" to build a page of the content. I added the "Submit" button to send the form content to my email address. However, when I published the website, and click the submit button, there are error message for it as: "The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons: 1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded)...

outlook 2003 #239
I clicked on discard my customized settings and restore default settings.Now I don't have my office outlook and have unable to restore from my cd what can be done to get back outlook 2003 ...

Outlook 2007 calendar day/week/mo view
Vista Ult When I have the current view set to Day/Week/Mo (with or without auto preview) the screen ALWAYS defaults to the Day view. I have tried resetting the view to defaults; closing Outlook and rebooting; changing the view to something else and then changin back... nothing seems to work. Thoughts? Alex Have you tried starting Outlook one time with the /cleanviews switch? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratch...

Transfering messages

Address Lists Exchange 2003
Hi - I've created new address lists under "All Global Address Lists" using LDAP queries in Exchange System Manager for an Exchange 2003 server. We are a school district and i would like staff to have see just a staff address list when they open their address book in Outlook. I dont want them to see the students by default. How can i assign an address list to a group? Thanks, Jason this will tell you how to restrict access: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319213 <jpeckis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1126045025.515162.323620@g14g2000cwa.goo...

Multiple Offline Address Book
Hi, We're 2 Exchange 5.5 sites before the migration to Exchange 2003. The second site has under System folders\Offline Address Book\<Site\Server> three times OAB Version 2. I know that this server was rebuilded couple of times. It seems that's why there are more than one OAB Version 2 folder. 1. How do I know what folder is used? 2. Do I need all of them? 3. How do I delete 2 of them and leave only 1 ? Thanks in advance. Haim Beyhan Assuming you're going to migrate soon, don't worry about it because you won't need those in Exchange 2003. -- Ed Crowley MVP...

Outlook Rules Query
Hi group... My email rules do not work if Outlook 2002 is set to send/receive automatically on startup. However... they do work if Outlook is set up to NOT send/receive on startup and I click send/receive shortly after starting Outlook 2002 However 2... they do work if the "Run Now" option is chosen so I do know that they actually do work. Is this normal... can someone suggest the correct settings to resolve this Thanks in advance Dave G ...

How to get Outlook to use the OE standalone Newsreader
I have posted this to 4 Outlook newsgroups for advice and tips after searching Google thoroughly without much luck, so I apologise if its been asked before. I have recently started using Outlook 2003, migrating from OE and want to be able to have a shortcut to the standalone OE Newsreader so I can access the window from within Outlook when its running. I have put the /outnews switch on my shortcut to OE so it starts when I launch the shortcut but I want to be able to launch it from within Outlook rather than going to my shortcut on the desktop. I have no Goto > Newsgroups in the View men...

Outlook style calendar
I would like to put an Outlook style calendar in my Access database to make managing appointments easier. (I can not guarantee all users will have Outlook so I need to have the calendar/diary within the database.) I couldn't find any info in Google groups, I thought there would be loads of requests for something like this. Paul Paul. A Flex Grid Control will probably do what you want. Have a look at - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='Flex%20Grid%20Demo.mdb' for some examples. Peter Hibbs. On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:50:02 +0100, "Paul H...

contact email address
how do I delete a contact and have it delete in the distribution list too? Manually. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, bluebandit asked: | how do I delete a contact and have it delete in the distribution list | too? ...

does the /cleanprofile command line switch work with Outlook 2010?
I deleted the registry entries for Outlook without backing up my registry (as I should have), and I am now looking for a way to restore them. From my research, it looks like the "/cleanprofile" command line switch would do the trick. However, when I try it with Outlook 2010, I get an error message saying the argument is not valid and to verify it. Am i using the argument with improper syntax? Is it still available with this version of Outlook? If it is no longer supported with 2010, is there a replacement that does the same thing? Am I going down the wrong path ...

Outlook/Exchange/Internet mail configuration intricacy...
Hi, We have two exchange servers on our organization. One is dedicated for internal usage, the other is for internet mail. Both are in separate Active Directory servers. They dont know each other. Both operate on SMTP. The problems start when I configure an user of the internal server (Outlook 2000) to connect via SMTP/POP3 to the external server. Some internet messages get into the internal server. If I set in the Transport tab that the Internet Service has priority over the Exchange (internal) then I get better results but anyway some Internet messages go to the internal server, specially w...

HR Position Transfers

Publisher freezes when Outlook Open
I recently purchased and installed Office 2007 Professional with Outlook Business Contact Manager and when I try to start Publisher with Outlook already open Publisher freezes. If Outlook is not open everything works just fine. Except when I try to email from Publisher it will freeze when Outlook tries to open and send the email. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The program stops responding when you try to open or to save a file in an Office 2002 program, in an Office 2003 program and in an Office 2007 program http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313937/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ht...

Windows Easy Transfer

Outlook will not open #5
Problem has not happened before. I don't get an error message or anything. It just does nothing. Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

Microsoft Outlook Express #2
I have five identities and I can go from one identity to another; but after 5-6 changes (from one identity to another) I am locked up out of Outlook and I have to restart the system (not Microsoft, but the operating system). I use Windows XP. Hey, I'm not actually sure about your prob, but there is a separate forum/newsgroup for Outlook Express. If you look to the left, you should see a main category called "Internet Technologies (5th main category from the top). Underneath that category should be a listing of four different Internet Explorer categories. Choose the ver...

Transferring an order to an invoice...