How do I STOP Junk email filtering ???

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C750FA.993C2410

OUTLOOK has the Junk email FOLDER which I cannot delete from my Folders =
list. Even though I have Junk filtering turned OFF in Outlook, items are =
still going there and I have to manage them to get valid email out of =
there. I have Norton Internet Security that is managing my junk (spam) =
and want it to override Outlook...

How can I get the OUTLOOK Junk filter out of the way? or uninstall it???

Thanks
------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C750FA.993C2410

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>OUTLOOK has the Junk email FOLDER which =
I cannot=20
delete from my Folders list. Even though I have Junk filtering turned =
OFF in=20
Outlook, items are still going there and I have to manage them to get =
valid=20
email out of there. I have Norton Internet Security that is managing my =
junk=20
(spam) and want it to override Outlook...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How can I get the OUTLOOK Junk filter =
out of the=20
way? or uninstall it???</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C750FA.993C2410--

0
es1 (2)

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C75101.22F5CDE0

Disable the infernal Norton Office Add-ins.
  "Cody21" <nau*ghty*_pin*es@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message =
  OUTLOOK has the Junk email FOLDER which I cannot delete from my =
Folders list. Even though I have Junk filtering turned OFF in Outlook, =
items are still going there and I have to manage them to get valid email =
out of there. I have Norton Internet Security that is managing my junk =
(spam) and want it to override Outlook...

  How can I get the OUTLOOK Junk filter out of the way? or uninstall =
it???

  Thanks
------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C75101.22F5CDE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Disable the infernal Norton Office =
Add-ins.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Cody21" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:nau*ghty*_pin*es@sbcglobal.net">nau*ghty*_pin*es@sbcglobal=
..net</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:ebU$n2TUHHA.528@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl">news:ebU$n2TUHHA.528@T=
K2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>OUTLOOK has the Junk email FOLDER =
which I cannot=20
  delete from my Folders list. Even though I have Junk filtering turned =
OFF in=20
  Outlook, items are still going there and I have to manage them to get =
valid=20
  email out of there. I have Norton Internet Security that is managing =
my junk=20
  (spam) and want it to override Outlook...</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How can I get the OUTLOOK Junk filter =
out of the=20
  way? or uninstall it???</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C75101.22F5CDE0--

0
Chuck

Combine Email Data
I have two computers. I use Outlook on each. I Use one email account. I would like to be able to somehow be able to keep the two accounts synchronized with each other. I have tried several variations of Importing the PST file, but when I do so it seems to set up a new personal folder. Ideally I would like it to combine the current data with the items I import and neatly sort it all into it's respective folders. I have tried, "dont import duplicates" and "replace duplicates" and havent been able to get my desired result. Any assistance is sincerely appreci...

Help understanding the functionality of the 'My Work' queue
Morning all, I am after an explanation of how the 'My Work' queue should behave. I have read through the Implementation Guide and looked at various sources on the internet but can only find information on setting up a new queue. We are using MS CRM 3.0 and have been passed a request to get users to check/use the My Work queue. The problem is we have had no real training on this side of CRM and dont really know if its functioning correctly in the first place. What are the critirea that an Email activity has to meet to end up in the users My work queue? Should it only e...

Email #38
I have 2 different email accounts on my computer. One is for myself and the other is for my office staff. be advised that we are using the same computer. Is there any way for me to change a setting that will not open my personal email when my office staff logs into Outlook? Cary <park8667@ritternet.com> wrote: > I have 2 different email accounts on my computer. One is > for myself and the other is for my office staff. be > advised that we are using the same computer. Is there any > way for me to change a setting that will not open my > personal email when my offic...

Intro Line when emailing publisher document
Hopefully I can make my question clear. I am wanting to take a pub doc. and send via email as part of the document, not as an attachment. I have no problem doing that. My question comes in when the email screen comes up. To, From, CC, or BCC. In the Pub 2002 version also listed is an Introduction Line where I am able to type text/paragraph that gets sent along with the email. My question is, my office mate for whatever reason has Publisher 2003. She does not have the Intro line included. How do we get the option to appear on her version. Hope my question is clear. -- Thank you...

vanishing outlook folder and its files and emails
I had an Outlook 2002 folder with several files in it disappear. The folder, files and all the emails in the files vanished. When it happened, I believe I was clicking on the folder to collapse the files. I know I did not accidentally delete that folder and its files and emails because when deleting, one gets a message asking if you are sure you want to delete the folder and all its files. I did not get such a message, which would have notified me of an accidental delete. I checked all other folders, thinking I may have accidently moved the folder, but that wasn't the case e...

Junk Senders crashes OL2003
When I go to junk senders options and go to the block senders list I crash. This started after I tried to load my junk senders.txt into the list. How can fix this? Don't import old lists of junk senders - use the filter set on high and add domains or addresses as needed. The junk senders lists are limited in the number of entries they can hold and importing a large list (generally over 500kb) created in an old version of outlook is too large. See if deleting the srs file for your profile helps, if not I think you'll need to delete the junk keys from the registry. Look for the srs ...

E2K
Whenever I reboot my Exchange 2000 server, users get old emails again. The emails show unread and appear as if it waa new mail ite. However, they are actually mail that has been read already. The outdated emails only appear after a reboot. It's as if they are stored in a queue or something and the reboot forces them out? Any ideas. As to whats happening. It creates an issue because some of the "bosses" think they missed important emails when in fact they did already get it. Thanks! as a best practice, make a clean shutdown of exchange before restarting the server. dism...

Direct Email Button not available for user
One of my Users does not see the Direct Email Button on any screen, including advanced find or contacts or leads. What privilege do I need to give her to SEND Direct Email (and the button to show up)?? Thanks!! ...

stops responding

Combination merges and filters.
Hi. Let’s say I have two columns in Excel in which the first includes capital letters A, B, C…. and the second general numbers 2, 3, 77, etc. In the first column apply merge in the successive cells that have common letter. In the second cell I don’t do anything. After that when apply filter from menu and choose a letter (A for example) the appears only the number of the first row. For example lets say that the first cell, in the first column (after merge) has the A letter and in that letter corresponding the numbers (successive cells) 5, 7 and 9. When apply filter from menu appear only...

Update for Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB932330)
Windows Update keeps telling me to install the urgent update "Update for Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB932330)" but the installation always fails. Has anyone else seen this behaviour and have a solution. Thanks BK Download manually and apply. If you get an error, then post the text of the message here. Link to download is list in this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;932330&sd=RMVP "BK" <bill@wpNOSPAMkennedy.com> wrote in message news:OmXKfB9fHHA.4156@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Windows Update keeps telling me to inst...

An advanced filtering issue
Hi all, Any way to use the advanced filter in order to get the needed result as in A14:F15 ? in order to show all the values of each month for the date 30-09-2005 . Any other suggestion ? Thank you very much . -- gaftalik ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6450 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=472559 ...

copies of email to sent box?
Last weeek we experienced a power outage and had to replace power supply. Since then ,when I send email ,copies will not send to sent box. I have checked OPTIONS and have " send copy to sent box",but it is still not doing it. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

Saving/sharing emails
I need to store multiple emails from multiple users into one place regulary. I am struggling with the best way to do this! any suggestions would be much appreciated. I have thought about creating a personal folder and sharing it but cant seem to get the sharing option un blocked out. -- Regards Nickie PST files can't be opened by multiple computers at the same time. There are 3rd party solutions like http://www.olfolders.de/Lang/English/OLfolders/olw1.htm that let this happen. The only other thing I can think of is to export the messages in ..TXT/.HTML/.MSG for...

Aliases not receiving email
Client is using Exchange 2003 and we recently added several email aliases. MX records are all correct, email goes to the default email address as defined within in Exchange System Manager, but not to other aliases assigned to that user. We are getting the error message: server respnose: 550 <user@domain.com> No such user her in). The domains are all different: user1@domain1.com; user1@domain2.com, etc... Any suggestions? On 19 Jul 2006 10:02:53 -0700, staceman3@hotmail.com wrote: >Client is using Exchange 2003 and we recently added several email >aliases. MX records are all...

Message Rules & Junk Email filter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C452CD.6D07FD70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Friends, =20 I am using Outlook 2003, and I created some "Message Rules". =20 The problem is, unlike in Outlook Express, the email is getting "copied" = instead of getting "moved". =20 So if I have message rule 1 (Family), which is=20 =20 - if message is from familymember@domain.com, an email gets copied to = 'Family' folder.=20 =20 Then, for message ...

Email forwarding mailbox filling up
I am using a forwarding mailbox for a CRM4 install and the mailbox is filling up with messages even after they have been copied correctly into CRM history. What is the process for removing these as I thought they would go after being processed? -- PhilD Sometimes the forward mailbox can get hung up if there's a corrupt message, or a message with unexpected characters. If you can manually locate the message and delete it, then re-start the Email Router service, the remaining messages should get removed. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "PhilD" wr...

recipient policy stopped working

Routing outbound email from branch back to main for internet delivery
I've originally setup my single domain, exchange 03 organization like this: main office exchange receives all email and routes email to branch office exchange server for those users. Mailboxes for users are on their respective office servers. So I have two routing groups, one going between main and branch and one for branch to main. In each I also have SMTP connectors for outbound internet email. I want to change this so the outbound email from the branch office routes the mail back to the main office and the main office exchange sends out to the internet. I'm not sure how to reco...

Problem OL 2002 Email
I am having a problem with OL 2002 email settings. I have two computers which I am setting up. One computer works perfectly. The second computer I have configured exactly the same...incoming/outgoing servers and ports, etc... are all setup the same. On the second computer when I press test email settings, everything tests fine. But when I try to do a Send/Receive, I run into problems. First, the POP3 tries to connect to the POP3 server twice at the same time. (I am able to see this on my POP3 server console.) Second, the SMTP sending mail never connects to my SMTP server. (Ag...

Outlook 2003, can not open email messages after upgrade.
I have an XP Pro workstation with Office XP that I upgraded to Office 2003. When the upgrade was complete and Outlook is opened, none of the email messages will open when double clicked. Also nothing shows in the reading pane when you select a message. The error I receive suggests that Windows is out of memory and that I should close programs and then try again. The PC has 512MB of RAM and no other programs are open. This behavior occurs even if I uninstall Office XP first and then cleanly install 2003. Updating the installation with the latest patches does nothing to fix thi...