How do I setup Outlook to show one mail, instead of 4 or 5 ?

When I click send/receive icon, it opens my received messages. But if there
is 1 or 10 messages I get five copies of each message.Each one shows From,
subject, received info, However each has a differant byte count. Such as 9kb,
 10kb, 11kb, 12kb, and 13kb. I am new to "Outlook" and would appreceiate any
help that can be provided.  My version is 2002    Thank You.  JOEK
0
joek (18)

Attachments with Outlook
I receive many emails with large attachments and outlook seems to copy the attachments down twice which causes long delays. When I first select an email with an attachment I have to wait while Outlook downloads the attachment, then when I want to see the attachment I have to wait while it is downloaded again. Is there any way of preventing this dual download? I have the fastest network connection available in my location. Thanks Brian ...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Multiple hyperlinks in one cell
Hey, I'm stuck with an excel problem which I cannot solve. I want to pu different messages in one cell and add a hyperlink to some of thes messages. For example I want to put this information all into one cell "message1 - message2(with hyperlink) - message3(with hyperlink) message4" I really hope it is possible to create multiple hyperlinks within on cell, but for now I can only add a hyperlink to a cell. If you would know how I could fix this issue I would be reall gratefull. Thx in advance, Veroniqu -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If it's really...

outlook 2000 help file

Why do I get four postcards to the same person when I mail merge?
I merged my Excel document with my Publisher document just now and did a print preview, but the 4-up view shows that all 4 are heading to the same person. How do I tell Publisher that each "up" is a different address? If you are using 2003, this is a bug. If you are unsure there is a test print on the print dialogue screen. Use plain paper for the test. If you are using 2007, be certain you select multiple pages per sheet. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Batmantis275" <Batmantis275@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:324C9E10-38C9-4DA0-89C...

Merge Cells #5
I know how to merge two cells using formula =A1&B1, but can someone tell me how to insert spacing between the two within the new cell. I'm merging a part number and description, and need spacing between them. Use =A1&" "&B1 the " " is showing that you want to insert text, and that the text is a space character. It could be "-" or ".", etc. "R. Stevens" <R. Stevens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B02E936E-5947-4F1B-A8E5-F5A30343E549@microsoft.com... > I know how to merge two cells using formula =...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Moving 5.5 server from one domain to another
Ex 5.5, sp4 on Win2000 sp4, Mcafee VScan8, Veritas 8.6 currently in NT4 domain. Have exactly the same config in another office except this Ex 5.5 server is the bridge end. Have gone through the process of changing service accounts and that is working fine and machine is using the new service accounts to run the services, (ie using the new service account in the Windows 2003 domain), when I drop out of "abc" domain and into "xyz" domain machine comes up fine, all services start but after about 60 secs the information store stops, if I try to start it manually I get er...

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 Contact data

To increase the upload file limit ONLY for one site collection
Hi, I have more than 1900 site collections on a web application. I know I can modify the upload file limit thru the CA or directly on the Web config file. However, I do not want to change the setting for all the site collections. I need to be able to change the setting only for a particular site collection. Is there anyway I can add manualy that entry in the web config file. Has anyone tried? Is this possible? Thanks in advance, Antonio ...

List Shows Private Files
DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS? Whenever I save an attachment, and go to the drop down menu for file name, I am shown a list of dozens of files recently accessed on the computer (not just files accessed by Outlook Express). This occurs even if recent cocuments is turned off in Windows XP and even if the recent documents folder for Windows XP has been cleared. This shows too much! Others using Outlook Express on the same computer can potentially view the file names of every document, image, and device recently accessed. Where is the folder to clear this data out of? duncan <anonym...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Multiple conditional formating for one cell
I have a workbook with several sheets. Sheet1 has several hundred rows of text. Some of the same text will appear in multiple rows of Sheet1. On Sheet2 I have I have a cell that allows my users to free hand type in a keyword(s) to search for in Sheet1. This cell is also has a reference name of "Special_Char". Now comes the question..... I like to for the user to type the keywork into "Special_Char" and any or all the rows in Sheet1 that contain the keyword as part of its text to turn yellow. Is there a way to do this? Please keep in mind that the keywork i...

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

NDR'S exchagne 5.5
Hi all Excahnge 5.5. We get a ton of NDR's sent to the excahgne server becasue of past employees that do not work here anymore. Is there a way to tell exchange to not accept messages that are addressed to these past employees? Muchos Gracias Amigos :) Use the 'black hole' method: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Skipster" <Skipster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7025E89A-F5F6-4249-9274-FE97BF072812@microsof...

Migrate Company Setup
All, We created a new company in GP 9.0 and would like setup the new company similar to an existing company. Is there a way to do that by migrating the company setup? Any help would be appreciated. Jamal Jamal, There is an automated transaction fix for this. You can login to customersource and go to automated solutions in the support. or you can click this: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/selfsupport/automatedsolutions/automatedsolutions9plus.htm you should be able to see "Copy Setup Information" Copies all the setup information from one company to ano...