How Do I Set Up Two Profiles in Outlook 2002

I'm trying to have Contacts & Calender for two different users under one
Windows XP ID.  Don't use Outlook for e-mail.  This is for synching with cell
phones.  I tried setting up a new Outlook Data File (.pst), that didn't work.
 Tried setting up a new Profile, that didn't do what I wanted either.

When I set up a new Profile, I did it with the copy old Profile to new
Profile function.  Then to test, I added a Contact or Calender entry in one
Profile, but presumably it should not have appeared in other Profile, but it
always does.
0
bic (3)

setting up new outlook mail account

mail merge in outlook
Is it possible to add attachments to an email sent using mail merge in Outlook? Not natively. You'd need third party software: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.asp#massmail -- Russ Valentine "Jane" <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08C4BA38-F190-4D7D-93A6-2F3825523465@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to add attachments to an email sent using mail merge in > Outlook? No, that's not possible without a 3rd party add-in or some VBA scripting. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/65 -- Robert Sparnaaij ...

Outlook HTML signatures, with graphics
Hi I have created a HTML signature, which uses a company logo, as a graphic. I created the HTML file, and copied the actual Signature, directly into Outlook, using the 'Advanced Edit' feature, which allows Word to be used as the editor. All works fine. I can send mails to other users, and my signature is fine. It also appears fine when received at the other side. However, if a user sends me a mail, which I reply to, or forward, my signature is attached. The formatting takes place (ie. the HTML works), and the signature is displayed, however the graphics are not shown. They are inste...

How do I import messages in Eudora 7 into Outlook 2007?
I have always used Eudora for my email but now I would like to use Outlook for my business email and keep Eudora for my personal email. I have the addresses set up and am receiving new emails in Outlook, but I would like to move the messages previously downloaded by Eudora into Outlook to keep everything together. How can I accomplish it? See what formats Eudora will export to, that Outlook can import. Maybe csv format Or Export msgs from Eudora to Outlook Express (Assuming not a Vista PC) then in Express Export to Outlook "jmstruwe" <jmstruwe@discussions.microsoft.com&...

OWA Set Rule problem

Outlook 2003 hangs on exit
When closing Outlook 2003, the icon remains in the systray and the process continues to run. Forced to terminate OUTLOOK.EXE process in order to restart Outlook. Any ideas? Look for 3rd party applications that are holding it open for data use. (Activesync, WinFax, Antivirus) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "kmeszaros@landam.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081601c3b3ab$ef4e6e20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When closing Outlook 2003, the icon remains in the > systr...

Outlook Express like address book window
Is there a way to get a window frame in Outlook with a listing of addresses in one's default address book, much like that in Outlook Express? Thanks for any input Outlook is not Express so probably not. Why do you not use your contacts folder in Outlook? List it in phone list view. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Curtis Vaughan asked: | Is there a way to get a window frame in Outlook with a listing of | add...

How to set backcolour

Outlook 2003 Disconnected from Exchange Server 2003, will not reconnect.
Two days ago after setting up a mobile phone to act as a modem for my laptop, testing it, and disabling the dial-up connection associated with it, and reconnecting to my domain and usual network (non-GPRS) I find that I can no longer connect to my Exchange Server. The "Working Offline" icon shows up in the lower-right hand corner of the Outlook Client window, and when I uncheck "Work Offline", I get prompted for a username and password. Normally, I should just be able to cancel out of this window and Outlook works fine again. However, since two days ago, it does not. Th...

Obtaining the correct results from a two table query
I have two tables say A and B, what I am trying to achieve with the query is just to display records that have the received field ticked in table A and the colour field in table B not containing �Y�. How do I modify the code below to achieve this? SELECT A_Date, A.Received, A.ID, B. Colour FROM A LEFT JOIN B ON DDP_A.Main = B.Main WHERE (((A.Received)= -1) AND ((B.Colour <> �Y�)); jo@jo.uk wrote: >I have two tables say A and B, what I am trying to achieve with the query is >just to display records that have the received field ticked in table A and >the colo...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Cannot delete mail in Outlook Express
I could not an Outlook Express user group so I will post my problem here. All of a sudden I received multiple copies of the same emails. I could delete most of them but some will not delete. Would appreciate your help. Mo "M Weiss" <m2weiss@verizon.net> wrote in message news:EwcPi.15456$Cd7.10143@trnddc03... >I could not an Outlook Express user group This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an O...

Reading Pane Settings

Outlook Problem #7
It was suggested that to solve my problem, I need to uninstall and reinstall my TCP/IP stack as it may be corrupt. What exactly do I have to do to uninstall and reinstall. Thanks to all and hopefully someone can tell me. Regards, Pete Coppola New Jersey ...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Outlook locks up #6
Everytime I launch internet explorer my out will no longer launch with logging clopmetely out of XP and signing back on. Any ideas why this may be occurring? ...

How do I set OOR

Set Focus

Money 2002 Synchronization with MSN Money
For about three weeks now, I have been unable to synchonize with MSN Money using Money 2002. Securities and Money updates are successful, but I get the message, "Call encountered error" for the synchronization with MSN. I have removed and reinstalled Money 2002 and applied a synchronization upgrage for Money 2002 I found on the MSN site. If anyone has experienced this problem, I would appreciate it if he or she would advise as to how to correct it. ...