How do I set up Times New Roman / 12 as the default font / size

Microsoft Outlook:
How do I set up Times New Roman / 12  as the default font / size
0
OldTimer1 (1)

"OldTimer" wrote:

> Microsoft Outlook:
> How do I set up Times New Roman / 12  as the default font / size
On mail view, click on Tools, choose Options, Mail Format and then Fonts
(usually Times New Roman is the default font)
0
MInewbie (2)
5/9/2007 7:57:01 PM
OldTimer <OldTimer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Microsoft Outlook:
> How do I set up Times New Roman / 12  as the default font / size

In which pane?  Which version of Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman
0

OWA Set Rule problem

Inserting time inside cell
I use Office 2003 Excel Win XP Can someone tell me how to insert time: hours, minutes and seconds inside a cell? sn hi, hh:mm:ss or 12:12:12 also see Format>cells>number tab. scroll down left to custom. scroll down right to see other formats. regards FSt1 "Sachi Noma" wrote: > I use Office 2003 Excel Win XP > > Can someone tell me how to insert time: hours, minutes and seconds inside a > cell? > > sn > > Hi Sachi, Not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you hit ctrl+; in a cell it will put the current date in that cell, i...

setting up new outlook mail account

Convert time to a number when linking?
I'm referencing a time value in Worksheet "A" from the Data worksheet "B" like this; =Data!A1. Cell A1 is formatted as time and shows as 01:00, and I need it to be a general number (just a 1) in Worksheet "A" so I can divide it by another general number. Cells B1 & B2 are formatted as general in the source worksheet. In other words, the difference between 1:00 (A1) and 8:00 (A2) is 7. At 1:00 the temp was 32 (B1) degrees and at 8:00 the temperature was 152 (B2) degrees. In these 7 minutes the temperature rose 120 degrees. What I'm trying t...

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

After Send/Receive is initiated, "new messages" appears but no new
After send/receive is initiated, "new messages preceded by a number appears in lower right but there are no new messages in any of the folders. Please advise. Also, mail rules have disappeared. Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "PedalrsInn" <PedalrsInn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:2C662A30-FC48-4A2E-B74E-F70552E00217@microsoft.com... > After send/receive is initiated,...

Run-time error '2501'
OK, so I've got this Access form that has a print button on it. Essentially the button is supposed to send the data specific to what's entered in the form to a report. From there I hit the print button and away we go. Now, I copied this database to another computer and suddently I get the following error at random times: Run-time error '2501': The RunCommand action was canceled. Now, here is the code I've used, without any troubles at all on my main computer: >Private Sub cmdPrintRecord_Click() > > Dim strReportName As String > Dim strCriter...

How to keep a cell empty at the same time formula embedded?
Can we have an empty cell but formula embedded in that cell. A cell cannot be both "empty" and contain something...........you can however, put a formula there that will display a blank cell according to the conditions of it's calculations........... =(IF(A1>5,A1,"")......will display a blank cell if A1 is 5 or less Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "vic_dic" <vic_dic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A590D8A6-7E86-49B7-AA9A-12DE213E670C@microsoft.com... > Can we have an empty cell but formula embedded in that cell. What are you...

How to set backcolour

Changing Default Recipient Policy
Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in changing the Default Recipient Policy? What exactly are trying to accomplish? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF17444-BCBE-414F-9950-FB5B3EF78FF0@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in > changing the Default Recipient Policy? > Our default policy is @companyname.local and will not send NDR's externally. http://suppo...

Remove unwanted fonts from drop down menu
I have a number of apparently Korean fonts such as @Batang, @Dotum, @Fang Song, etc. I want them removed. When I go to the Control Panel and the Font Icon, they are not listed. How do I remove them? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micros...

New Workbook
When I open a new workbook a "New Workbook" panel opens on the right. How can I get rid of that so it doesn't open every time I open a workbook? Thank you Karen, try tools, options, view, and uncheck startup task pane -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:a58301c4d626$5931e540$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I open a new work...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

Set Focus

Reminder Time vs Due By Field #2
I'm using O2003. For a contact, there is the Due by Field. There is also a Reminder Time field. If you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. By default for a contact, you have access to the Due By field. The Reminder field is avaialble, but you have to manually add it. In Tasks, it seems to work the same in that if you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. However, you have a...

What is the formula for getting time difference e.g. ("4 hrs 15 m.
I have 2 rows - one has a start time and other has the end time. In the third row, i want to display the difference between two times. And it should come in this manner... "4 hrs 15 min".. what would be the exact formula? Regards sandeep A B C 1 Start Time End Time Delta 2 8:00 10:20 =B2-A2 You'll then have to format the C column to have time in the format you want. "Sandeep Manjrekar" <SandeepManjrekar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AA54934-E119-46AE-8822-E...