How do I set up a digital signature for my e-mail account?

I would like to know how I set up a digital signature for my e-mails?
0
machen (1)

Do you mean a regular signature ?? Tools/options/signature picker ????
Steve

"machen@shaw.ca" wrote:

> I would like to know how I set up a digital signature for my e-mails?
0
Steve3367 (861)

Outlook HTML signatures, with graphics
Hi I have created a HTML signature, which uses a company logo, as a graphic. I created the HTML file, and copied the actual Signature, directly into Outlook, using the 'Advanced Edit' feature, which allows Word to be used as the editor. All works fine. I can send mails to other users, and my signature is fine. It also appears fine when received at the other side. However, if a user sends me a mail, which I reply to, or forward, my signature is attached. The formatting takes place (ie. the HTML works), and the signature is displayed, however the graphics are not shown. They are inste...

mail merge in outlook
Is it possible to add attachments to an email sent using mail merge in Outlook? Not natively. You'd need third party software: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.asp#massmail -- Russ Valentine "Jane" <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08C4BA38-F190-4D7D-93A6-2F3825523465@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to add attachments to an email sent using mail merge in > Outlook? No, that's not possible without a 3rd party add-in or some VBA scripting. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/65 -- Robert Sparnaaij ...

OWA Set Rule problem

oe removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail
Just did a bunch of updating to my windows 98 and now i can't open any attachments. please help hit Forward on a message and open or save the attachment, then close the message. Or disable it using tools | options | security. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "...

setting up new outlook mail account

How to set backcolour

How can I open outlook in a different inbox, i.e.hotmail ?
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 i Windows XP and opens in its own inbox. Is it possible to set it to open in the Hotmail inbox where my mail is found? ...

Lossing E-mails Windows Live Mail desktop
I moved to Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail (desktop) all my mails and and accounts are imported from Outlook Express 6 no problem. I work with 12 different E-mail accounts and I get daily many mails for these accounts. They all are visible in Quick View after reading some disappear nd visisble in the account folders Does someone have the same problem of do you know how to solve this problem? Mathias With the account folder open: View, Show or hide, Show all messages. That setting is saved on a per folder basis, so repeat for each account = folder. If you don't see View ...

Not possible to remove mail reminders in outlook 2002
Hiya, I have a big problem with old mail that keeps popping up as reminders. I've tried to start outlook with /cleanreminders and another parameter without luck. Is there anyway that I can delete these reminders for sure? My mail originally comes from outlook in office 97, I know use outlook 2002. The mail that I get reminders on are mails from that period. Very grateful for any help that you can give me. - Kjell Arne ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Sent mail in sub folder
When I reply to a message that is directed to a sub folder of my inbox the sent message is moved into the same sub folder rather than the sent items folder. I'm sure I turned something on by accident. Anyone know where this option is in Outlook 2002? Thanks... Go to Tools | Options | E-mail Options | Advanced E-mail Options. Clear the checkbox next to "In folders other than the Inbox, save replies wth original message". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mess...

Cannot delete mail in Outlook Express
I could not an Outlook Express user group so I will post my problem here. All of a sudden I received multiple copies of the same emails. I could delete most of them but some will not delete. Would appreciate your help. Mo "M Weiss" <m2weiss@verizon.net> wrote in message news:EwcPi.15456$Cd7.10143@trnddc03... >I could not an Outlook Express user group This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an O...

Mail Server for Win XP
Is it possible to run an Exchange mail server on a winXP system? I have come to the conclusion that this won't work. If it isn"t possible, couold someone let me know what mail server software is out there that will run on a WinXP system. Thanks HL HL649 wrote: > Is it possible to run an Exchange mail server on a winXP system? I > have come to the conclusion that this won't work. If it isn"t > possible, couold someone let me know what mail server software is out > there that will run on a WinXP system. > > Thanks > HL No - Exchange must run on...

Reading Pane Settings

Digital File Attacments to Transactions
Another question... I see that Quicken 2006 has resurrected a feature they included in one of their earlier versions; the ability to attach digital images to transactions (paycheck stubs, receipts,...whatever). This was a *terrific* feature and really loved it. It saved me a *lot* of trouble, particularly when I had to produce a receipt for an item that I had purchased a long time ago, yet was still under warranty. I could go on about how useful this feature was to me, but I digress... I was a loyal user of Quicken and TurboTax almost since the beginning, that is until the TurboTax ...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

In House Accounts (Charge Accounts) for POS
I recently purchased the MS Dynamics POS 2.0 system for a small coffee shop and I need to have the ability of in house accounts (charge accounts) that allows certain customers to purchase items under their account and pay on it weekly, bi-weekly or whenever it hits a certain limit. I spoke to Microsoft support and they informed me that it just can not be done in the POS version that I have. So I am asking for some help from the newsgroup to see if anyone might have a solution for me. It seems that this function should be something that is built into the system since it happens all the...

Set Focus

Bulk Email and Mail Merge
Hi I have some questions for a mailmerge. First how can i do a bulk email, i mean send an email to 100 or 500 users? Can I use a view for that? What for groups should i use, a quick campaign group? If I do a quick Campaign and i would like to send a mailmerge with word letter, how can I do that? Can I only do that with the outlook client or is it also possible with the Webclient? Thank's Michel There are a number of ISV solutions which will let you mail merge from a web client ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm ...