How do I set up 2 email accounts with 2 differnt inboxes?

I set up 2 different email accounts in the same Outlook.  Is there a way i
can have different inboxes set up for each one so I dont have to "Set as
Default" each one and have them both go into the same inbox?
0
tnorton (4)

tnorton <tnorton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I set up 2 different email accounts in the same Outlook.  Is there a
> way i can have different inboxes set up for each one so I dont have
> to "Set as Default" each one and have them both go into the same
> inbox?

Outlook version?  Account types?
--
Brian Tillman
0

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> tnorton <tnorton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I set up 2 different email accounts in the same Outlook.  Is there a
> > way i can have different inboxes set up for each one so I dont have
> > to "Set as Default" each one and have them both go into the same
> > inbox?
>
> Outlook version?  Account types?
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
tnorton (4)
8/25/2006 2:03:02 PM
tnorton <tnorton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> -Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5606)
> -POP/SMTP Type

Use a rule to sort your incoming messages into separate folders.  Those
folders can be in the same or a different PST.

I have multiple accounts and I never have to "set as default".  Why are you
doing that?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
8/25/2006 6:56:00 PM
I have to use "Set as Default" because when I hit Send/Recieve it only
recieves the mail that is "Set as Default" not the other Email account.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> tnorton <tnorton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > -Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5606)
> > -POP/SMTP Type
>
> Use a rule to sort your incoming messages into separate folders.  Those
> folders can be in the same or a different PST.
>
> I have multiple accounts and I never have to "set as default".  Why are you
> doing that?
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
tnorton (4)
8/25/2006 7:03:02 PM
Nevermind Brian I got it to work thank you very much it was very helpful.

"tnorton" wrote:

> I have to use "Set as Default" because when I hit Send/Recieve it only
> recieves the mail that is "Set as Default" not the other Email account.
>
> "Brian Tillman" wrote:
>
> > tnorton <tnorton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > > -Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5606)
> > > -POP/SMTP Type
> >
> > Use a rule to sort your incoming messages into separate folders.  Those
> > folders can be in the same or a different PST.
> >
> > I have multiple accounts and I never have to "set as default".  Why are you
> > doing that?
> > --
> > Brian Tillman

0
tnorton (4)
8/25/2006 8:19:01 PM
tnorton <tnorton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have to use "Set as Default" because when I hit Send/Recieve it only
> recieves the mail that is "Set as Default" not the other Email
> account.

Then adjust your Send/Recive group.  WHile viewing the Inbox, press
ALT-CTRL-S.  Select the Send/receive group (probably "All Accounts") and
click Edit.  Select the account that isn't receiving mail and, at the top of
the dialogue, check the box labeled "Include the select account in this
group".  Make sure "Send mail items" and "Recive mail items" are also
checked.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Email sent from iphone not formatted to read in entourage
For starters, I'm using a new macbook pro, and entourage 2008 - via an exchange server environment I just noticed that I can read sent email from entourage formatted just as it was when it was sent (the good news). However, when I send an email from my iphone, the sent folder in entourage displays the sent mail, but formats it in a manner that's not readable (more like code) - in the sent folder, it shows no recipient and no subject. Enclosures are also not showing up in the sent folder On 1/27/10 4:28 PM, Tim Bradbury wrote: > For starters, I'm using a new mac...

cannot send attachments #2
I also suddenly cannot send attachments - probably about 3 weeks now - my ISP says it is an Outlook problem. Anyone know what is oging on? What version of Outlook, including the number? TOOLS | HELP | ABOUT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK Have you updated lately? Do you get any errors or messages? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "klk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044701c3975f$ccc8b9e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... I also suddenly cannot send attachments - probably about 3 weeks now - my ISP says it is an Outlook problem. Anyone know what is oging on? ...

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

How can I open outlook in a different inbox, i.e.hotmail ?
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 i Windows XP and opens in its own inbox. Is it possible to set it to open in the Hotmail inbox where my mail is found? ...

ExcelReport 2.0
ExcelReport is an Excel report generator that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. Supports all databases using ODBC. With on time configuration, automatically generates Excel reports. We are designing and developing ExcelReport 2.0. You are appreciated to give your advices. Here are some description of new features and report samples. http://www.ljzsoft.com/excelreport2/index.htm LJZsoft.com One of the most frustrating aspects of Crystal Report (which I presume is the principal competition) is its tendency to report numeric results as text, interfering with the user...

Feb 10 live MSFT chat: RMS 1.2 Hardware Configuration
Hi all, This is Michelle, editor of the Microsoft Business Solutions Community site. I want to let you know that this week, on Thursday, Feb. 10, at 11 a.m. PST, we'll be hosting a live chat on RMS 1.2 hardware setup. Here's a description of the chat: Hardware Configuration in Microsoft Retail Management System 1.2 February 10, 2005 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time Have questions about setting up and configuring the hardware your POS system uses? In this live chat, Microsoft Retail Management System developers Balaji Balasubramanian, Josef Schauer, Dan Hanke, and Sylvester La Blanc wi...

How to set backcolour

Deposit on Sales Order #2
Let's say you have a sales order with 2 lines on it. The first line is for $10,000 and the second is for $40,000. This is a new customer so you ask for 50% deposit. Customer pays $25,000 so you put this amount on the invoice. Now you only invoice them for the first line. The invoice will print with a -$15,000 total because $10,000 - $25,000=$15,000. Now you come along and want to print an invoice for the second line. The deposit amount does not print on this second invoice. This is a problem because the customer is expecting to see a second invoice with a balance due of $0.00. Does ...

Copy formula for ranges from diff sheets #2
Unfortunatley then i have to go to every sheet, copy and paste special (transpose) What I need is some sort of formula that will copy the same range fro _all_sheets_ and then paste special (transpose) on to the referenc sheet. ? -- Berni ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bernie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1457 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26197 Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA >-----Original Message----- > >Unfortunatley then i h...

The Pivot Table field name is not valid, #2
I am receiving the above error message, but don't understand why. My data is in columns, organised as a list and the columns are labelled. What do I have to do to get over this? Thanks Denise Hey Deniseh... The Pivot table is looking for a concentric group of columns and cells, my belief without seeing the data is that you have a column in the data range that does not have heading... check to verify that each the first cell in each column of the pivot table data range has a value populated -- Thanks for your help - Joe Mac "deniseh" wrote: > I am receiving the ab...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

synchronize sub forms-part 2
Don't see my earlier post... here I go again! Scenario: Main form (1)- frm1 based on tbl01 User enters 3 parameters to filter by p1,p2,p3 Subforms (6)- fsub1-fsub6 (each with its own tab) also based on tbl01 ALL subforms are Linked to frm1 through 2 fields (p2,p3) When the 3 parameters are chosen fsub1 will list the basic info associated with them. fsub2-fsub6 will list more specific info. With the following additions suggested by Robert Carlson: fsub1 On current Event: Forms![frm1]![fsub2].Requery fsub2 On Current Event: If IsNull(Forms![frm1]![fsub1].Form!ID) = False Then ...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

In House Accounts (Charge Accounts) for POS
I recently purchased the MS Dynamics POS 2.0 system for a small coffee shop and I need to have the ability of in house accounts (charge accounts) that allows certain customers to purchase items under their account and pay on it weekly, bi-weekly or whenever it hits a certain limit. I spoke to Microsoft support and they informed me that it just can not be done in the POS version that I have. So I am asking for some help from the newsgroup to see if anyone might have a solution for me. It seems that this function should be something that is built into the system since it happens all the...

Permission to add email address to user
We have a setup with a root domain called sun.local (SUN) and a child domain called ki.sun.local (KI). The forest and both domains are in Windows 2003 functional level. The SUN domain has an Exchange 2003 server running in native mode. In the SUN domain the user sunadmin is Enterprise Admin, Domain Admin and Exchange Full Administrator. In the KI domain the user kiadmin is Domain Admin. kiadmin had been made Exchange View Only Admin on the Exchange organization. We would like kiadmin to be able to create and administer new users in the KI domain and everything seems to work fine except ...

How do I set OOR