How do i set default font for all users when sending emails?

Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I
looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull..

I would like to set an default font when people are creating og replying
emails.

0
jeppe1 (2)

Jeppe Simonsen <jeppe@icebox.dk> wrote:

> Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I
> looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull..
>
> I would like to set an default font when people are creating og
> replying emails.

You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply using
the format of the original message.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
5/31/2005 7:48:02 PM
>> Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I
>> looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull..
>>
>> I would like to set an default font when people are creating og
>> replying emails.
>
> You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply using
> the format of the original message.
> --
> Brian Tillman

OK, but I can set a default font for my domain users when they create a new
msg?

0
jeppe1 (2)
6/1/2005 5:40:06 AM
tools, options, mail format... fonts. It's a registry setting, so you can
use a log on script.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Jeppe Simonsen" <jeppe@icebox.dk> wrote in message
>>> Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I
>>> looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull..
>>>
>>> I would like to set an default font when people are creating og
>>> replying emails.
>>
>> You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply
>> using the format of the original message.
>> --
>> Brian Tillman
>
> OK, but I can set a default font for my domain users when they create a
> new msg?

0
msnews1660 (730)
6/1/2005 1:48:12 PM
It's a binary setting -- too complicated to put in a login script unless =
you import a .reg file. Other strategies:=20

1) Set a stationery policy (not in the Outlk11.adm file but can be added =
to a custom .adm file):

Key: =
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\MailSett=
ings

Value name: NewStationery

Value type: REG_EXPAND_SZ

Value: Name of the HTML file, without the .htm tag

2) Use the Office Profile Wizard to capture the font setting you want in =
an .ops file=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <diane.poremsky+msnews@gmail.com> wrote in =
message news:OIdWRCrZFHA.2288@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> tools, options, mail format... fonts. It's a registry setting, so you =
can=20
> use a log on script.
>=20
> --=20
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)
>=20
>=20
>=20
> "Jeppe Simonsen" <jeppe@icebox.dk> wrote in message=20

>>> You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply =

>>> using the format of the original message.
>>> --=20
>>> Brian Tillman
>>
>> OK, but I can set a default font for my domain users when they create =
a=20
>> new msg?
>>=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)

Email sent from iphone not formatted to read in entourage
For starters, I'm using a new macbook pro, and entourage 2008 - via an exchange server environment I just noticed that I can read sent email from entourage formatted just as it was when it was sent (the good news). However, when I send an email from my iphone, the sent folder in entourage displays the sent mail, but formats it in a manner that's not readable (more like code) - in the sent folder, it shows no recipient and no subject. Enclosures are also not showing up in the sent folder On 1/27/10 4:28 PM, Tim Bradbury wrote: > For starters, I'm using a new mac...

setting up new outlook mail account

cannot send attachments #2
I also suddenly cannot send attachments - probably about 3 weeks now - my ISP says it is an Outlook problem. Anyone know what is oging on? What version of Outlook, including the number? TOOLS | HELP | ABOUT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK Have you updated lately? Do you get any errors or messages? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "klk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044701c3975f$ccc8b9e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... I also suddenly cannot send attachments - probably about 3 weeks now - my ISP says it is an Outlook problem. Anyone know what is oging on? ...

OWA Set Rule problem

After Send/Receive is initiated, "new messages" appears but no new
After send/receive is initiated, "new messages preceded by a number appears in lower right but there are no new messages in any of the folders. Please advise. Also, mail rules have disappeared. Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "PedalrsInn" <PedalrsInn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:2C662A30-FC48-4A2E-B74E-F70552E00217@microsoft.com... > After send/receive is initiated,...

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

Remove unwanted fonts from drop down menu
I have a number of apparently Korean fonts such as @Batang, @Dotum, @Fang Song, etc. I want them removed. When I go to the Control Panel and the Font Icon, they are not listed. How do I remove them? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micros...

Changing Default Recipient Policy
Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in changing the Default Recipient Policy? What exactly are trying to accomplish? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF17444-BCBE-414F-9950-FB5B3EF78FF0@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in > changing the Default Recipient Policy? > Our default policy is @companyname.local and will not send NDR's externally. http://suppo...

How to set backcolour

Editing/Renaming a senders Email Address in the received message
Hello - I'm in a bit of a situation. I use a web processing cgi script that doesn't allow the senders address to be that of the email field on my web site's form - so any messages I receive processed through the web form have an email/reply-to address of FORMBUDDY (no- reply@formbuddy.com). Now, with hundreds of forms in my inbox, I'd like to change the sender/reply to address manually, so that everytime I want to send an email to the individual/company who filled out the form, I don't have to cut and paste there email address in to the TO: field. Anotherwords,...

using User properties in Inbox Rules
Enviroment: Exchange 2000 SP3 Outlook 2002 SP1 I like to setup a inbox rule based on the User property "department". The problem is, the user properties from the mails in the Inbox are always empty (in my active directory the user property "department" is filled with the correct departmentname. I think in Exchange 5.5 this functionality had worked. Any ideas to solve the requirement? ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Attach file but send dir image
I attach a file to my email. I send the email and also three other messages with attached images of my directory lists. How do I stop sending these images? Why are they being sent? Outlook 2000 I am running Norton AntiVirus to filter both the incoming and the outgoing mail. The problem occurs in the filtering of the outgoing mail. NAV support suggests that the problem is a corrupted Symantec Redirector and directed me to their document# 200205160084213 - How to update the Symantec Redirector files. >-----Original Message----- >I attach a file to my email. >I send the email and al...

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

How do I set OOR

Permission to add email address to user
We have a setup with a root domain called sun.local (SUN) and a child domain called ki.sun.local (KI). The forest and both domains are in Windows 2003 functional level. The SUN domain has an Exchange 2003 server running in native mode. In the SUN domain the user sunadmin is Enterprise Admin, Domain Admin and Exchange Full Administrator. In the KI domain the user kiadmin is Domain Admin. kiadmin had been made Exchange View Only Admin on the Exchange organization. We would like kiadmin to be able to create and administer new users in the KI domain and everything seems to work fine except ...

How do you prevent a user from clearing their deleted folder?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I want to be able to prevent users from clearing out their deleted folder. I'm ok if I delete a message from my inbox, but I want to make sure once that email is in the deleted folder it stays there until an administrator comes and clears the folder out. Please help. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355748283_803678 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Con...

How do i remove "Send As" rights
Hi The PA in our company send mail as the GM (it is suppose to be "Send on Behalf as"). I want to remove this. How do i do this in exch2003. Client is outlook 2003 Can remove this delegation from ADUC -> Find user-> go to the Properties of the user->Exchange General tab->Delivery Option-> their you got an option to set on-behalf permission, here you need to uncheck the checkbox. Regards, Tarun Verma "MSExchange2003Student" wrote: > Hi > > The PA in our company send mail as the GM (it is suppose to be "Send on > Behalf as")....

interactive buttons, multiple sets