How do I set an email received into my inbox as private?

The inbox is shared to another user.  The owner would like to flag some of
his emails as private.  when I click on options I can not change the
sensitivity to private on received emails.  How can I change this setting?
Thanks in Advance
Deneen
0
Deneen (3)

Ask the other user.
"Deneen" <Deneen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The inbox is shared to another user.  The owner would like to flag some of
> his emails as private.  when I click on options I can not change the
> sensitivity to private on received emails.  How can I change this setting?
> Thanks in Advance
> Deneen

0
Chuck
2/17/2007 1:01:10 AM
The COO of our company can not be sure what emails he will receive on a given
day.  He does not have the capibility to ask people to send emails private.
Which is why I am trying to find out another way of flagging them after the
email has been sent.

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

> Ask the other user.
> "Deneen" <Deneen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The inbox is shared to another user.  The owner would like to flag some of
> > his emails as private.  when I click on options I can not change the
> > sensitivity to private on received emails.  How can I change this setting?
> > Thanks in Advance
> > Deneen

0
Deneen (3)

setting up new outlook mail account

Email sent from iphone not formatted to read in entourage
For starters, I'm using a new macbook pro, and entourage 2008 - via an exchange server environment I just noticed that I can read sent email from entourage formatted just as it was when it was sent (the good news). However, when I send an email from my iphone, the sent folder in entourage displays the sent mail, but formats it in a manner that's not readable (more like code) - in the sent folder, it shows no recipient and no subject. Enclosures are also not showing up in the sent folder On 1/27/10 4:28 PM, Tim Bradbury wrote: > For starters, I'm using a new mac...

OWA Set Rule problem

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

After Send/Receive is initiated, "new messages" appears but no new
After send/receive is initiated, "new messages preceded by a number appears in lower right but there are no new messages in any of the folders. Please advise. Also, mail rules have disappeared. Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "PedalrsInn" <PedalrsInn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:2C662A30-FC48-4A2E-B74E-F70552E00217@microsoft.com... > After send/receive is initiated,...

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

How do I make a note private?
Is there a way to make a note private so only I can access it? Depends on the computer and account setup. rjk98 wrote: > Is there a way to make a note private so only I can access it? ...

How to set backcolour

Mega Newbie
MS Exchange V5.5 with Outlook 2000 clients. The size of our exchange databases seem to be growing at a serious rate. I believe that the files priv.edb and pub.edb are the user folders and public folders respectively - can someone confirm this please? Our file sizes are 1Gb for priv and 3Gb for pub. This means at least some users have a serious allocation for their user folders - total number of users approx 30! Is it possible to examine the system via exchange to find out which user's folders are taking up all the space? TIA Phil Hi There, >-----Original Message----- >MS Ex...

using User properties in Inbox Rules
Enviroment: Exchange 2000 SP3 Outlook 2002 SP1 I like to setup a inbox rule based on the User property "department". The problem is, the user properties from the mails in the Inbox are always empty (in my active directory the user property "department" is filled with the correct departmentname. I think in Exchange 5.5 this functionality had worked. Any ideas to solve the requirement? ...

Editing/Renaming a senders Email Address in the received message
Hello - I'm in a bit of a situation. I use a web processing cgi script that doesn't allow the senders address to be that of the email field on my web site's form - so any messages I receive processed through the web form have an email/reply-to address of FORMBUDDY (no- reply@formbuddy.com). Now, with hundreds of forms in my inbox, I'd like to change the sender/reply to address manually, so that everytime I want to send an email to the individual/company who filled out the form, I don't have to cut and paste there email address in to the TO: field. Anotherwords,...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Permission to add email address to user
We have a setup with a root domain called sun.local (SUN) and a child domain called ki.sun.local (KI). The forest and both domains are in Windows 2003 functional level. The SUN domain has an Exchange 2003 server running in native mode. In the SUN domain the user sunadmin is Enterprise Admin, Domain Admin and Exchange Full Administrator. In the KI domain the user kiadmin is Domain Admin. kiadmin had been made Exchange View Only Admin on the Exchange organization. We would like kiadmin to be able to create and administer new users in the KI domain and everything seems to work fine except ...

Set Focus

Bulk Email and Mail Merge
Hi I have some questions for a mailmerge. First how can i do a bulk email, i mean send an email to 100 or 500 users? Can I use a view for that? What for groups should i use, a quick campaign group? If I do a quick Campaign and i would like to send a mailmerge with word letter, how can I do that? Can I only do that with the outlook client or is it also possible with the Webclient? Thank's Michel There are a number of ISV solutions which will let you mail merge from a web client ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm ...

Re:Name on Outgoing Email
Thanks,Vanguard.the second option worked,changing the User Name in Outlook's email accounts dialog box sends that name and not the "hotmail" name out. ...