How do I save notes in outlook?

I have a number of Notes saved for Outlook 2003 and I have lost them in the
past because I assumed they we're saved along with my Archieve information,
only to find out later they were not.  Had to start creating them from
scratch which was a pain.  How can Outlook 2003 NOTES be saved?  Please
advise.  Thanks.
0
jhr07 (1)

You can copy/export the Notes to a PST file. To export use the File menu >
Import & Export command or you can open a PST using the File menu > Open >
Outlook Data File command then drag/drop the notes into the other PST.

"jhr07" <jhr07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a number of Notes saved for Outlook 2003 and I have lost them in the
> past because I assumed they we're saved along with my Archieve
> information,
> only to find out later they were not.  Had to start creating them from
> scratch which was a pain.  How can Outlook 2003 NOTES be saved?  Please
> advise.  Thanks.

0
vince8328 (2732)

Outlook wont work!
I just bought a new computer that came with a trial version of MS Office 2003. Since I already have MS Office Pro XP, I uninstalled the trial versions and installed my CD. Everything works (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Frontpage, etc..) except Outlook. When I start the program up it says "cannot load default email folders, would you like to open the default system folder instead?" (something to that effect). Outlook then opens My Computer. There's no calendar available, no email....basically it becomes a fancy windows explorer. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my co...

Cant open outlook hyperlinks
hello im using office beta 10 running on windows 7 for a system and I cant open embedded hyperlinks in my email states action restricted due to system config see admin i am the admin on this comp and i cant find the way to enable looked in the outlook settings and trust center i feel its a system setting but not strong in that area any help???? "Discdat1" <Discdat1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:449B67E2-01A0-4951-A9D9-D625F7FFD81F@microsoft.com... > hello im using office beta 10 running on windows 7 for a system and I cant > open embedde...

Outlook 2000
Please hear me out and I hope anyone has an answer. There is a guy who sends our company an email with a couple of attachments and at the bottom of the email he has a disclaimer that just says stuff like 'This email is intended for whoever and it is private or whatever' anyways I can open this message up fine and download the attachments or anything he sends. Same with everyone else except for one lady downstairs. She has Outlook 2000 and she can view everyones emails fine EXCEPT from this guy. What happens is the message is nothing more than that disclaimer then there is the...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Outlook and Newgroup Error
I am running Outlook 2002 SP3 on Win2K SP4 machine. Trouble is when I click on News in tool bar I get the C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033 folder to open up, no OE to read newsgroups. What is wrong and what do I need to change? Thanks for the help. SMH ...

Save and save as

two computers one outlook
Hi.. Running Office 2007 Today I'm using MS Synctoy to transfer my .PST-file between my computer and my laptop. But much is missing... What software is the best to do this job in order to maintain the same environment on both computers? -- Kind regards ´┐Żyvind Granberg tresfjording@live.no www.tresfjording.com what are you missing? Many settings are in the registry. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists....

Outlook 2002 frequently crashes while writing new message.
Random users have this problem on standard XP clients. I can't find anything on Technet, any suggestions? Thx, Peter I too am having this problem with Outlook on XP. Have you found out anything yet? >-----Original Message----- >Random users have this problem on standard XP clients. >I can't find anything on Technet, any suggestions? > >Thx, >Peter >. > ...

Error attaching note
Hi, I've a client after installing the Microsoft CRM and facing this issue. My client has 2 Servers for MSCRM implementation: 1. 1st server (A Server) installed with SQL 2000SP3, CRM Version 1.2 on Windows 2003 Server. 2. 2nd server (B Server) installed with exchange 2003 together with Active Directory on Windows 2000 Server. I know there is a hotfix for running CRM on Windows 2003 and AD on Windows 2000, but Issue description: ------------------ Error to attach any attachments(Less than 2k file) to any activities(task, email and so on). When a user (Domain Administrator and System ...

can I switch outlook from laptop to desktop
How do I switch my entire outlook file back and forth between my laptop and my desktop so I can use it from home to office and also when I travel? Simply copy the pst-file but make sure you do not overwrite any existing pst-files in this process. Then connect to the pst-file via File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... If desired, you set it as your default delivery location then within Outlook but note that you could be redownloading all your email from the server then when you have the option "Leave a copy on the server" enabled (FWIW: Outlook 2010 will deal with ...

Outlook- Customize Outlook today
Hello, After I downloaded windows update I'm no longer able to use the Customize Outlook today button. I get no errors. I get nothing at all. Any idea's how to fix this? Jeff This may help http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08d501c3b28e$fd373620$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > After I downloaded windows update I'm no longer able to > use the Customize Outlook today button. I get no errors. I > get nothing at all. Any idea's how to fix this? > &...

Groupwise to outlook
We are converting from novell to microsoft. As part of the conversion, we will be converting from Groupwise to outlook. Is there anyway to export/import the adress books from Groupwise to Outlook. I am finding that the export formats in groupwise do not match the import formats in outlook. Any advice? Is there third party software somewhere? ...

Saving Images

Outlook 2007 Calendars
How do I combine all calendars into one calendar: Birthday; US Holiday; appts.. I want the choice of looking at ONE calendar and seeing all of this different information displayed. Are you using the Outlook Connector with a hotmail/msn account? Hotmail creates the different calendars. You can drag everything to one calendar (use all appointment view then select all and drag or move). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscr...

Outlook 2k3 no dial location
I have one Windows XP client that I just installed Outlook 2003 on. Of 60 or more that I have done none has had this problem. When working offline and pressing F9 the send/receive dialog box comes up correctly. It is followed by the logon dialog box as it should. The problem is that the logon dialog box is missing the list boxes for the phone number to dial as well as the dial location. I haven't seen anything that would turn this feature on or off. Detect and repair had no effect. The user can still make the settings changes from "Tools --> Send/Receive" so he's not dead...

"Unattainable" savings goals

How to delete task request from inbox on Outlook 2007
For 13.5 months a "task request" from a coworker has been parked in my inbox. The task is complete and was marked as such but I cannot delete it, move it, reply to it, forward it, or take ANY action on it without the message "the operation failed" popping up. Any suggestions on how to clear this would be appreciated. The coworker has cleared this on his outlook as well and our IT guy has not been able to do anything with it either. In fact, nobody in the office has any idea why my system is unique this way. I've never had issues with any other tas...

Saving default tabs

Outlook Express Unsafe Msgs
Hello partners, I need your help. I'm tring to "access"=20 an attachment that was removed by OE saying it was an=20 unsafe atttachment, I found how to do this with Outlook,=20 and it says tha OE does not block it so there are no=20 instructions on how to "un block" but it IS blockes. please help.=20 thank you=20 - Hugo S=E1nchez "Hugo Sanchez" <hugocpp@cox.net> wrote in message news:040201c34da5$f61f87f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... Hello partners, I need your help. I'm tring to "access" an attachment that was removed by OE saying it was an unsafe...

Importing from Outlook to Access
I am trying to set up an import between MS Access and Outlook. The basic purpose is to keep track of where a contract is in out multiple step review process. I want to set up a task to import the informational contents: i.e. name of contract from subject and date received to an Access table which will also contain fields with the time the primary review occurred, the time data entry entered info into our contracts database, and the time the secondary review occurred. I tried to import the first time and was successful However, for whatever reason I can not save the import to ...

Save to unProtect a Document?