How do I resize the text area not window in composing a new mail?

While composing a new mail message, the size of the entire text area is
looking very small... How can I resize the textarea??? I am using Word as an
editor...
0
M (187)

Thangaraj M <Thangaraj M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> While composing a new mail message, the size of the entire text area
> is looking very small... How can I resize the textarea??? I am using
> Word as an editor...

Choose a new font.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Strange problem about register window class
I want to register two window class in winmain.But when registering the second window class,VC7.0 reports an error.The error code is 87 - parameter error.But the parameters of both WINCLASSEX are the same except the wndproc and wndclass name. When compiling with bcc55,it's OK.When compiling with cygwin-g++-4.1.2 it's the same as VC7.0. If assign wc.hInstance with reinterpret_cast<HINSTANCE>(&hInstance) ,it's OK.Why?What does &hInstance mean? Below is the code: // cl register.cpp -link gdi32.lib user32.lib // g++ -o register.exe register.cpp -mwindows #include <...

Text To Date Conversion
Hi I run Excel 2000 I download information from a mainframe into Excel. In cell F5 the data looks like this: 19.11.2007 This is formatted as text and is left aligned. When I try to reformat it to a date (19/11/2007) it does not change. I would like to have a formula in cell N5 that changes the original data to a datevalue. (eg: 19/11/2007) Thanks If column F contains a lot of the "date" values, then you could: Data|Text to columns Fixed width (but don't have any separator lines!) choose Date (dmy order) and finish up Then give the range the date ...

Body text on Outlook 2003
Dear All, I have a problem, that when I have installed MS Office2003, I cant see the body message of any new email!! this is very strange. Best regards, Moh'd Yassin ...

Color Coding Text in Calender
I have trouble with color coding my text in Calendar. My calender is from Aug. 2003 - Dec. 2004. I am attempting to color the activities of each staff member. I get half way through the calendar and the text of all the calendar changes to purple. I've tried it several times and now I'm frustrated. PLEASE SOMEONE...HELP ME! Hi - Maybe split the calendar into several files, since it seems to work part way through... M. >-----Original Message----- >I have trouble with color coding my text in Calendar. My >calender is from Aug. 2003 - Dec. 2004. I am attempting ...

Need to recover POP3 mails that were deleted via Outlook 2003
I am using Outlook 2003 to connect to a POP3 account. I am not saving a copy of any of the messages out on the server, so once they are downloaded to Outlook they exist no where else. I have a lot of subfolders built off of my Inbox folder and while I was deleting contacts earlier today I appear to have some how deleted all of the emails out of these sub folders. The emails are not in my Deleted Items folder, they are not in my archive folders, I can't figure out where they have gone. I just have a bunch of empty sub folders. Where does Outlook send deleted emails when y...

Creating a mailing list and deleteing a mailbox
Yo. I need to replace a mailbox for our DG with a mailing list so various lackeys can manage his email. Ive found that if I replace his mailbox with a distribution list, anyone who has the DG mailbox as a contact or in a group they created in there mailbox, they can no longer send email internally to him. Internal to ext. from DG mail list is fine. Ext to internal dg mail list is fine. It seems that the removal of the mailbox object is not rippled out to the users settings on there mailboxes so kind of orphans that contact. So, my plan is to leave the dg mailbox intact but add in anot...

Text Highlighting in Yellow (2000) ???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C600B3.07A33400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable People, Is there a way to highlight text in yellow...in Publisher 2000. This is such a basic text function...available in *Word* for example...& = they can't provide this? Thanks, mark4man ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C600B3.07A33400 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transiti...

New machine dual boot question
Hello, I ahve done alot of reading and research but not coming up wiht anything concrete, so I am asking for help. I have a new system - new TB Sata HD, I want to put XP Pro on one partition, and 7 Ultimate 64 bit on the other. I know there are issues out there surrounding the restore points of XP, and boot files seem to go on different partitions etc and want to know how to or what is best to install this scenerio? Which OS do I install first, what boot problems and files need moved/corrected etc. Is there a tutorial out there someplace for me to follow when installing? ...

problem with resizing
Hi! I'm writing a MDI application. Child window is splitted in three panes. In the one pane I've got a FormView with some buttons. How to do, that this FormView was in the center of a pane (even during resizing )? And the second problem, how to do, that during resizing, splitters dividing window were always in the same places? Please, help me. I would be appreciate. bart ...

Formula to return text
Need some help here. I am using excel 2007 and I am merging cells - I cannot figure out a formula to give me the text in 91 columns below the previous text. Ex. Cell G7 = Unbalanced Cell G95 = NVAA What formula can I use to get me the text out of cell G95 using cell G7. Ex G7+what= NVAA(G95). Thanks. Maybe =OFFSET(G7,88,0) -- HTH Bob "casinel1" <casinel1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEBF975E-7D02-48DC-836C-5E7A11C27389@microsoft.com... > Need some help here. I am using excel 2007 and I am merging cells - I > canno...

text size changes in IE
I recently changed from using OE to Outlook XP for my email. It is working fine, but the text size is changing in IE 6, from small to medium. No matter how many times I reset it to small, as soon as I open Outlook XP, IE changes to the medium size text for browsing. Is there any way to change this?? Thanks ...

How to update old DB to New DB?
hi, i want renew my old DB to New DB.. so i have started to update the tables to minimize the effort to display queries without any errors.. so i have created a NEWDB but how to insert the old DB Information to new information.. how to put all old DB to new DB according to the contents i have chose please help... please follow the link to download and suggest me to how to connect.. and utilize the old db.. http://sites.google.com/site/gsvfilms/Home/StudentData.rar?attredirects=0&d=1 thankyou, I'm not willing to risk following links I'm not familiar with, but I ...

text list
I have the following list: AAA AAA AAA XXX XXX BB AAA XXX BB BB XXX and I'd like to transform in this: AAA XXX BB in others words, I want to group all cells of a column by value in another column. Any ideas? One way: Select the column. Choose Data/Filter/Advanced Filter. Select Copy to another location, and check the Unique items only, and select a location to put your list. In article <eMldrtOiHHA.4288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, "Edson" <ebertini@fecomercio.com.br> wrote: > I have the following list: > > AAA > AAA > AAA > XXX > XXX >...

Text box in Embedded chart is cut off
Hi. I am having a problem with an embedded chart that appears differently in word versus how it appeared originally in Excel. Specifically, the top of the chart (in excel) has a text box that divides the chart (it is a vertical bar graph) into subcategories (labels at the bottom are used to specify what each bar signifies; but these are taken from the associated cell range). Originally, the chart was labeled by a single text box, separated by spaces: Lifetime Use 30-Day Use Heavy Use Antisocial Behavior When this chart is linked in word, the text displays like this (tho&...

Run a query based on user input to a text box
I am creating a database to manage Auction Bids for a live radio station phone auction weekend. I have a form where the user is entering names as the bidders call in. I want to be able to have entry into a text box cause a query to run and populate a list box so that if a caller has been entered before, the user can click on an existing name. So for example, if the first keystroke is A , then the list box will be populated with all names beginning with A. If the next keystroke is l to give Al then the list box will be repopulated with only names beginning with Al (e.g. Alice, Aliso...

Strikethrough effect on text
Is there a strikethrough effect for text similiar to Word, vs just drawing a line and laying it over the text. Thank you. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Tedo <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > Is there a strikethrough effect for text similiar to > Word, vs just drawing a line and laying it over the text. There is no Strikethrough effect, you have to draw a line and layer it. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/discla...

Is Windows 100% compatible with Mac hardware?
Could there be any possible issues with running Windows XP or 7 on a Mac? Or is Windows 100% compatible with Mac hardware? On 01/05/2010 15:35, void.no.spam.com@gmail.com wrote: > Could there be any possible issues with running Windows XP or 7 on a > Mac? Or is Windows 100% compatible with Mac hardware? Depends on the Mac ;-) I'm running OSX, XP and Win7 on a Macbook Pro (unibody). Main problem is the keyboard is missing some useful keys (page up/down) and the trackpad doesn't do right clicks... With an external mouse it works well enough. Guy your kiddi...

wiping windows xp laptop computer clean and starting over
my daughters laptop had gotten a nasty virus that i was unable to remove. instead of taking it to somebody else to work on it, i decided i would try to undertake this task myself. i am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to computers but i am learning and willing to read and do research. i have an idea of what i need to do to wipe her computer clean, so we can start over. i just ordered a new recovery disk for her laptop. the only problem was that they sent me 2 disks and that is my first question in this process. one disk says....."Operating system CD - Microsoft wind...

resizing problems
I am using OpenGL in my MFC app. The problem is when I resize the window from the left or top border the whole scene of my OpenGL moves even before my OnPaint event handler is called and when my OnPaint is called after this it repaints the scene so this produces a flicker. If, however I resize the window from the right or bottom border this problem doen't occur. Can anybody please tell me what is happening? Thank you ...

Spellcheck includes reply or forward text
I gradually have become aware that Outlook is now including the original message text in spellcheck when I reply or forward. However, the "Ignore original message text in reply or forward" option is checked on the Spelling tab in Options. I'm running Outlook 2003. What's up with this? Bryan If you're using the option to prefix plain-text replies with a character (like >) then the original will get checked "Bryan L" <blinton.nospam@connellinsurance.nospam.com> wrote in message news:uxpZHuT5FHA.3908@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I gradually ha...

new user desperate for help
hello all, I am wondering if anyone has the answer to this. my first column A has a lot of repetitive value aaaa,bbb,cccccccc,dd,eeeeeeeeeeeeee,f,ggggg,hhh Second column B has different values (that correspond to each number i column A .(x,y,z,q,w,e,r,t,y,u,i,o,p) This is a BIG spreadsheet that runs through all the rows in excell. I want to make all the repeated rows of A dissapear with the criteri that the chosen value (the values that shows from A have the LEAS (minimum) corresponding B value example: A B 10 5 10 3 10 10 10 20 10 6 10 8 15 12 15 5 ...

Colored text in Windows Explorer
When running a "search for files" in Windows Explorer most files are shown in black but some are shown in blue. What is the significance of the blue files? I am running WinXP Home Edition with SP3. Compressed files are Blue. Encrypted files are green. "PSRumbagh" <PSRumbagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45444E11-4354-4D15-AB96-DDF8995BD0F7@microsoft.com... > > When running a "search for files" in Windows Explorer most files are shown > in > black but some are shown in blue. What is the significance of the b...

CRM 4.0 Mail Merge not including all contacts
Hello, I'm trying to complete a mail merge with over 500 contacts. Only 157 of the contacts are going over to Word. I've checked the contact preferences to make sure they are set up to receive mailings. I am a system admin so I have access to all of the contacts. Any suggestions? Under the Information for the contact(s) and Administration tab, do you have the option set to Allow Mail? This could be your problem.... "Teresa" wrote: > Hello, > I'm trying to complete a mail merge with over 500 contacts. Only 157 of the > contacts are going over to Word....

Text #3
In Cell A1,2 ,3 ect i have the following info 12345BO 1234BO 123456BO How do i convert these in Cells B1, 2, 3 etc to : 012345 001234 123456 To create a 6 figure number with the BO dropped off? in column b put this formula find(a1,"BO",1) in column c put this formula mid(a1,1,b1-1) format the c column to numbers "Dava Sutts" wrote: > In Cell A1,2 ,3 ect i have the following info > > 12345BO > 1234BO > 123456BO > > How do i convert these in Cells B1, 2, 3 etc to : > 012345 > 001234 > 123456 > > To create a 6 figure number with th...

ListView item text overlaps in small icon mode with XP themes enabled
If XP themes are enabled ( using an application manifest), item text in the ListView control overlaps other items in small icon view. With themes disabled, the next item is drawn at the end of the text of the earlier item. However, with themese enabled, the items are drawn as if aligned to a grid and this causes items to be drawn in overlapped manner which obviosuly looks horrible. What might be the problem? Bob ...