how do I read "Money" News Group and Other News Groups in Outlook Express?

How do I read microsoft news groups in Outlook Express. It keeps asking for the news server, but I don't kno
what to enter.
0
anonymous (74723)

you could try this

msnews.microsoft.com

Lee

"jkotecha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I read microsoft news groups in Outlook Express. It keeps asking
for the news server, but I don't know
> what to enter.

0
hayleeh (19)

Budget Problems using Money 2004
When trying to set up a budget, I want to include my mortgage payments in the budget. I've got the mortgage set up using the "loan" option so that I transfer payments from my bank account to the "loan" account after each payment. In the budget, it shows my mortgage amount under the "actual" column but it won't allow me to "budget" for the mortgage payment. How can I fix this problem so that my mortgage payments (and other debt payments) show up in the budget planner? Otherwise, the only expenses that show are the "interest" port...

Nero disables Money
downloaded Nero 6.0 Demo to try out, also tried MyDVD Deluxe and decided to use that one...but Nero interferes with MyDVD and I cannot edit video...So, I uninstall Nero, but it removes files that Money 2003 needs to open...Which files need to be replaced that they have in common? anyone else experience this? ps Nero is immune to system, restore...go back to a point before Nero was even downloaded and it still appears in the system and is fully functional In microsoft.public.money, Brian wrote: >downloaded Nero 6.0 Demo to try out, also tried MyDVD >Deluxe and decided to use...

Re-Downloading money 2005 pro
is there a link i can use or someone to contact to be able to redownload money 2005 pro i have the subscription but no one can seem to give me the right information to RE-DOWNLOAD the software help?????? -- ug Go to http://shop.microsoft.com/moneyupgrade/purchasequestion.asp and see if you can find the download option when you input your activation code. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes h...

Money 2003
Trying to open money 2003 (Windows XP) and when I try to type the password w/ the first key stroke it says error occurred loading the component report.dll. Need to re-install money. I have tried to reinstall w/ the system disks that came w/ my computer and it seems to only let me do a full system restore. I can not find the option to just install one program. Is there any place I can download that file or reinstall from online? Thank you in advance. Do a search on Google. You can find several DLL libraries out there. I just did one and found the "report.dll" file here: ...

Money 2003 to Plus
Is there a way to import any of my transactional or simply income/spending report data from Money 2003 to the new Money Plus? In microsoft.public.money, Maria wrote: >Is there a way to import any of my transactional or simply income/spending >report data from Money 2003 to the new Money Plus? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919524/en-us should help. ...

2/17 Document a bankrupt company & their stock Money Deluxe 2005.
Does anyone know how to document in the account register the fact that a company is no longer traded and has zero value? I am trying to balance the statement from my broker with the account register. The only method I have found is to show it as a sale, which is obviously incorrect. Also is there any way to have Money track the stock symbol for bankrupt company? I owned shares in Acterna, which my broker tracks as ACTRQ & Yahoo tracks as ACTN.PK? In microsoft.public.money, RobG_money wrote: >Does anyone know how to document in the account register the fact that a >company...

Money 2008 #2
Are they making a UK version as we have not had one for some time, I use 2006 version which was last they produced for us. I'm not aware of any new one at present. The last UK version was 2005. On the Money support page, it says: "Note: Money 2006, 2007, and Money Plus are only supported in the United States and Japan. Money 2005 is supported in countries outside the United State and Japan, including France and the United Kingdom. Money 2003 and 2004 are no longer supported. Please contact the appropriate support center for your product." Which implies to me, that Money ...

Money 2002 #16
When update UK share prices the update is the mid price and not the bid price. Can I change it? Many Thanks Colin D Sorry no that is the way it is. If you look in the daily share price columns they are mid price and the feed is just reflecting this. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Colin D" <colind@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:2b7d01c3e133$b34dd4f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When update UK share prices the update is the mid ...

Purchase new home procedure with Money 2007
What is the best way to record the purchase of a new home? I am sure this is 'documented' somewhere but would like some detailed steps on what to do - like what/how to record all the fees for the buy, asset account, transferring items to that account, loan amount, etc. Anyone got a more or less detailed list of what to do? Tom -- See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?cat=23 for some insights. "Tom Simpson" <tom@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OP8MLttKIHA.484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Anyone got a more or less detailed list of what to do? ...

Unable to initialize Money component -
I'm trying to upgrade to Money 2004, but keep getting the "Unable to initialize a required Money component" error. I've completely uninstalled 2002, but I do have Norton antivirus installed. Is there any way around uninstalling Norton? I didn't pay the extra to be able to redownload it and I can't find my original file, so it's going to cost me $60 to reinstall it. I'm on a wireless network and don't really want to sit exposed out here for too long. Any ideas from anyone? - Sherry Hi Sherry See the first article here: http://support.microsoft.com/def...

Money 2006 small buisness
I purchased money 2006 small buisness only to learn that the bank my buisness accounts are set up in can only use money 2005 and younger. Has there been a patch created to allow Money 2006 to access banks on the old system? In microsoft.public.money, Small buisness guy <Small buisness guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I purchased money 2006 small buisness only to learn that the bank my buisness >accounts are set up in can only use money 2005 and younger. Has there been a >patch created to allow Money 2006 to access banks on the old system? There is no patch, but Mone...

Failed to upgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005
I try to upgrade Money 2004 to Money 2005. It says something like "You don't have perimission to read the file or the drive is readonly" However I am sure the password is correct, file is not readonly and I got lots of space in my C: Any idea? Many Thanks Josh I had the same problem, have searched this group, found many had similar issue, but no solution yet. So I had to downgrade back to 2004 "Joshua Chan" <joshua_chan NOSPAM hotmail NOSPAM com> wrote in message news:<e7$LxPzuEHA.2624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > I try to upgrade Money 2004 to Mon...

Can't update Money 2005
Every time I run Money 2005 I get a message saying there's an update for the software, would I like to download and install it? I say Yes, it downloads the update, but then it always fails on installation. Here's the error message I get at the end of the process: http://www.pebbleplunk.com/images/money_error.gif Has anyone seen a fix for this? I can't figure it out and I can't find any kb articles addressing this problem. It's very annoying, since I am prompted to update the software EVERY TIME I start Money... Thanks for the help! jb The error seems to indica...

Re-install Money 2000
After a dammage to my disk, I re-install Money 2000. My backup was protected by password. When I restore my backup, I have this message : "You are trying to open a file that has encrypted information. This file cannot be opened with this version of Money." Why??? My guess is that either your locale or file is a French one. See this: http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/98.aspx -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Micr...

money 2003 home page #2
When I trasfer money between accounts IE: from a account being closed. How can I prevent it being recorded as income in the monthly reports as it is not extra income simply from one account to another You are using Transfer:[name of acct] as the "Category" for the transfer? You are seeing it as Income in the Monthly Report or in some other report? "Dv.towle" <Dvtowle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10B4683B-5C0B-45B8-8B75-EC81A3B71006@microsoft.com... > When I trasfer money between accounts IE: from a account being closed. How > can I prev...

money plus #8
When I try to open one account the message pops up Money must close down. Other accounts work fine. Try repaire did not help. Probably messed up my computer with all the MSXml registering. Any ideas SOL XP Money plus ...

Tracking Bullion Investments from Microsoft Money
I need a good way to track bullion investments from Money. The only thing I have been able to do is create an asset and manuelly update the price by searching for the price for the day and multiplying it by the number of ounces, and adjusting it. That is a lot of work. I would like to have that be an investment type where I choose the type of bullion (Gold, Silver, Platinum, etc), and then when I do a purchase put the date and the number of oz that I buy and have it track my gains and losses like my stocks. Additionally it would track your capital gains (which are 28% as it is cons...

Money 2005
Option to start statement download when the program starts does not work. I have to manually click the circle with the arrows button. What is wrong with the setup? I think this may be a WinXP issue... I was using Money 2005 with Win98SE and automatic updates worked (or at least happened) but recently upgraded to WinXP SP2 and now I too have to manually click the "Update Now" option... I have also noticed that some settings do not get saved between Money sessions... for example, the Update Status Dialog that has the "Hide this window during update" checkbox... well...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

Installation problem money 2006
I have IE 8 on my Windows XP system. Every time I try to run setup for my money program, it gets an error about installing IE6 & aborts. I tried installing IE6 (probably can't have both on the computer at once, I don't know), and the error is that I have a newer version and cannot install the older one. It seems that when I installed the standard version of money, I had not yet installed the IE8, but I cannot remember. I've only had IE8 for a few months. Anyone able to tell me the easiest way to solve this? I have a dual boot system, and Win 98 is instal...

your PC does the money job!!!
Lots of money! Your PC does the job. 24/7 Is this real? See for yourself at http://pci4profit.com./33613.htm and start making money as never before. --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031006103541U1f1PgZ6 ...

Can't log in-Money has detected you did not close file "My Money"
before exiting.... Money needs to verify your information--I click yes, and get a second error message: Email or password is incorrect. They are correct, in fact, I went to Windows Live and changed my pasword after trying to log in several times... Any ideas? Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, homefry wrote: >before exiting.... >Money needs to verify your information--I click yes, and get a second error >message: > >Email or password is incorrect. They are correct, in fact, I went to >Windows Live and changed my pasword after trying to log in several tim...

Money 2003 - Stuck Epay
I have Money 2003 basic. Epays have been working fine until last week. Three submitted epays would not send when I submitted them. No reason code or feedback was given. Currently I have three bills I need to process. I search support.microsoft.com's knowledge base without luck for a solution. Please advise workaround or solution. ...

Money 2007 won't accept Win Live ID #2
Money 2007 on Vista. It asks for my Windows LIve ID and I've tried three of them. To all of them it says "Your signin info could not be verified. "Go On line and then try to sign in." I'm not sure what the "go on line means, but I closed Money and singed in at several places then tried again and I get the same error message. TIA, CH Chad, You're not the only one, and it isn't limited to Vista. I'm in the same boat using XP. What I've been able to gather from this & other sites is that there is some sort of Windows Live/Money 2007 pa...

Any new Money 2004 Scheduling Options?
Can anyone tell me if MS Money 2004 has finally overhauled the bill payment scheduling options so they allow more flexibility? I'd like to be able to specify the number of days/weeks/months/years to schedule a recurring bill rather than the limited scheduling options that currently exist in 2003 so for example I can handle bills that occur every 5 weeks or every 3 years. Thanks, Gordon No changes, but you could always down load the trial version of M2004 to see for your self. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...