How do I re-direct my current e-mail address through outlook???

I cannot send or receive any e-mails using outlook.  I have set up my account
but it still won't send or receive e-mails.
0
TomLock (1)

Hello TomLock, you  wrote on Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:16:56 -0700:

> I cannot send or receive any e-mails using outlook.  I have set up my account
> but it still won't send or receive e-mails.

Do you receive any error messages?

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

No longer download messages via outlook
I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing XP SP2 and some other fixes. Trevor Pratt <pratty@ntlworld.com> wrote: > I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account > setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same > settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing > XP SP2 and some other fixes. Try turning off the Windows firewall and see if...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Sending mail #12
How can I delay the time when sending e-mail? I want all my e-mail to be in the Outbox folder at least 5 minutes and not being sent inmidiately. This will depend somewhat on what version of Outlook you are using. If you would go to Tools-->Send Receive Settings-->Define Send/Receive Groups you should be able to adjust the time to perform an automatic send/receive while also un-checking the "Send immediately" check box so that it stages in the Outbox for the allotted time you have set. Hope this helps. Junior "Slyke" <diegodsl@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Re-install Outlook 2002

move e-mails to the Exchange inbox
Hi. I have installed an Exchange server in an office. I don't have much experience about this. Then, the users have their oulooks with old e-mails, and I need to put all these mails into their new Exchange mailbox. Then, in the Outlook I have two inboxes, one for the old account and one for the new Exchange mailbox. So, I copy all mails from the old account and paste them in the new mailbox and so, Outlook copies them, but after that it starts to move them back to the old mailbox. What is the best way to pass all their e-mails from their Outlook to the Exchange mailbox? Thanks,...

enter network password in Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003. I have my email set up to SEND/RECEIVE every 5 mins but i keep getting the ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD / USER NAME dialog box up and its driving me mad. All my setting look ok so I cant see why this is happening. I use btinternet/yahoo as my isp. Have spoken to BT broadband net help who advise me that they DONT support Outlook. PLEASE HELP me to sort this out Do you have more than one account configured with the same server? Does it work when you enter your password or does it continue to prompt? Also see; For all Outlook versions on Windows XP (just ignore the par...

can't delete sent mail
I cannot delete my sent mail, and I tried moving to anothre folder to see if i could delete from there, but it didn't work wither- I can delete anything else. These are in your Sent Items folder? Clear your Deleted Items folder, run Compact Now and then scanpst.exe on your pst-file. Now try to delete them by SHIFT+DELETE -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Patty" <pattysteele70@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2dbf01c47e3d$4d7...

forwarding e-mails to a home address in exchange 2003
Hi, Yesterday, I posted a question for forwarding e-mails to a blackberry. The user doesn't want that anymore. The user will be giving his blackberry to someone else in the office while they're away for a few months. What the user wants is to have all e-mails forwarded to his home e-mail account. We're running exchange server 2003. Is there a way of doing so on the server end? Any help is appreciated. On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:08:31 -0500, "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Yesterday, I posted a question for forwarding e-mails ...

Outlook .exe error message
I get an error message stating outlook.exe has generated errors and will be shut down. Any ideas or help? Nope - not a clue. Providing some details would help however. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sam <themahrco@aol.com> asked: | I get an error message stating | outlook.exe has generated errors and will be shut down. | Any ideas or help? ...

E-mailing spreadsheet
Is there a way to e-mail a spreadsheet to a specific list of people, lets say every Tuesday at 1:00 pm? My company is using Groupwise. Hi I wouldn't do this within Excel (as Excel has to run for this). Try setting this up in Groupwise or any other scheduling program -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Art wrote: > Is there a way to e-mail a spreadsheet to a specific list > of people, lets say every Tuesday at 1:00 pm? My company > is using Groupwise. I agree -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wr...

Help settiing up Out of Office reply in outlook 2K7
Hello All, When I try to set up Out of Office response in Outlook2K7 I get a screen that is different from the Out Of Office dialog box that has option for "I am in the office", and "I am out of the office" You also get a box to put you auto reply message in. This is not the screen that I see in the Office help to set up Out of Office replies. Could someone assit me in setting the auto reply up? The settings I put in so far do not generate an auto reply when I test mail to it. Thanks for any ideas MMJII > When I try to set up Out of Office response in Outlook2K...

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...

Ex5.5 to EX2003 migrate what to do with MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail
Hi, I'm trying to remove the old Ex 5.5 server but some things are not clear to me: -Created an Internet mail SMTP connector at the new Ex2003 server and deleted the old Ex5.5 Internet mail connector (in/outbound mail flow works great). But what should be done with the MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail, can it be deleted and recreated at the new Ex2003 server? -Moved all USER mail boxes and rehomed public/system folders successful to the new EX2003 server, but should I move the "Microsoft Exchange server mailbox manager for (servername)", "Microsoft Schedule...

State field not working in Mail Merge
I tried doing a mail merge for labels from a list of accounts; however the State/Province field will not display. Has anyone else run into this or have a solution? Thanks. ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

pdf reader not working anymore while previewing e-mail
For whatever reason, why I preview an e-mail, I can preview a pix, a doc, but not a pdf file anymore...what happened? What can I do to fix this problem? thank you, Joel gjoelfranco@gmail.com ...

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

Re-Enable CRM User

How to get to my e-mail acct., check own mail?
Just signed up with Micrssoft S&T 2003 Edition and had to get a Net. Passport e-mail address! Need to get to that E-MAIL account and verify so I can start using my 2003 Edition. I was told on signing up to do this "next". And how in the future to check my e-mails (what site to enter, example: Yahoo/mail.com)? Go to www.hotmail.com and sign in with your net passport. You should have set up the Hotmail acct. first, but you can probably do it now. Just use the same info. You might have to go back and redo the activation for MS S&T (?) "minnesota deer hunter" wro...

address book won't open for an email
When I'm writing an email and click on "To" I get a message that says "Address book can't be opened" I click on OK and the "Select Names" dialog box comes up. If I click on the arrow after "Show Names from the:", there are a bunch of choices all titled "Contacts". If I click on the last one my address book comes up. All the others nothing. Any idea why this is happening? And what to do to fix it? Thanks for any help, Huck Huck Rorick <huckrorick@groundwork.org> wrote: > When I'm writing an email and click ...

how easy/hard is it to add a button to print address label in cont
All I want is to print current contact address label on a dyna printer, not do a mailmerge to 10,000 people! Mailmerge which takes me 21 clicks and is more effort that it would take to manually retype the address label in Word. Hi Stephen, Another better option will be to write a simple SRS Report for printing labels. You can find Report Writers Guide at following; http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb955081.aspx -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/defa...

Outlook 2003 HTML E-Mails
Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the web or a local file and e-mail it so it can be viewed in the e-mail body? IE 6's "Send page as e-mail" always attaches the file for me. The broader question which I'm trying to figure out is how one could create an HTML in Dreamweaver and then e-mail it to someone using local tools, not a third-party e-mail blast service. Thanks 172611547 MSWDesign@gmail.com <MSWDesign@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the > web or a local file and e-mail ...

X.400 address in recipient policy on Exchange 2003
I have added a new Exchange 2003 server to my organization. I moved my recipient update services to this new server from the existing Exchange 2000 server. Since then, new accounts have not been stamped with an X.400 address. There is an X.400 address listed in the recipient policy, but it shows as unchecked. When I check it, I get a message about not being able to disable the primary X.400 address, but when I click Ok, and then reopen the recpient policy, the checkbox for the X.400 address is once again empty. Is an X.400 address necessary for an Exchange 200x organization in native mode? ...

OE6 mail problem
OK my problem is that I have my account, Outlook Express 6, setup at home but I also have it setup at work as well. Now the one at home works fine but the one at work only receives mail. I cant mail out to anyone. It gives me the say error saying that sender's address doesnt work or something like that. Is it because I have it setup at two different locations? How do I fix this. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its...