how do I print selected text only from email on Outlook 2003?

I want to print selected text from within an email and then print only that
slected text.  I have recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and dont seem to have
this option.  I could do it with the old version.  Can any one help??
0
murcuis (1)

Hello murcuis, you  wrote on Mon, 13 Jun 2005 02:57:01 -0700:

> I want to print selected text from within an email and then print only that
> slected text.  I have recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and dont seem to have
> this option.  I could do it with the old version.  Can any one help??

To print only selected text in an e-mail, the e-mail must be a
html-mail. This feature is not avaible in tex-mails.

Workaround:

Open the mail, go to Edit | Edit Message

and then go to

Format | HTML.

Now you can print selected text.

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

Import large text file
Hi, Which options do I have to import a text file to Excel, with more than 200.000 records. Thanks Luis Hi Luis, Did you try opening the file from Excel (file,open) then after going through the file import wizard and you have what you want you can use file, save as, ...) Since you are not used to this suggest you start with a copy of your flat text file. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "L. A. M." ...

Exch 5.5 SP4
Hi One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user has been receiving return receipt every two minutes. Client has been also receiving the email in every 3 minutes. I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue. Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help. Thanks in advance -----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com] Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM To: Valerie@.com Subject: Return receipt The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 ...

printing copies

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

Disclaimers and Exchange 2003
Is there a way to add a disclaimer message to the bottom of all outgoing emails. Im using Exchange 2003. I know there are 3rd party tools, but you'd think it would be a feature built into EX2003. My clients use Outlook XP to send/receive emails. I suppose I could make it part of their signatures, but a user could delete or modify this setting. Download the trial version of GFI Mail Essentials which allows one disclaimer while unregistered, and continues to work when the trail period is over. www.gfi.com/me P.S. If they're fed-up with SPAM this product will make them ...

Receiving email in outlook 2007
Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interrepted. the server responded - ERR concurrent connections limit in avast exceeded (pass:20,processes:Rps.exe[20]), there is a collision with another program. I checked all settings and they seem fine. Anyone else getting this message or know what I should do. Thanks for you help. Mark wrote: > Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. > Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interr...

Mail Merge Outlook 2000
I am trying to create mailing labels. I select "Tools" "Mail Merge" "All Contacts" "Current View" "New Document" "Permanant File" (with appropriate file name) "Mailing Labels" "OK" When the Word page opens I select "Create Mailing Labels" and select the proper type. I then insert the fields that I want (first and last name, home address, city, state, and zip). I click OK. I then "Get Data" using the appropirate Outlook folder. I then "Merge" all records to "New Document&...

Money 2003 not showing transactions needing to be reviewed.
My MSMOney 2003 shows that I have 7 transactions needing to be reviewed but I can’t seem to find them. After I download my transactions in the account list it says “Transactions to read: 7” when I click on this it takes me to the account register for the account. But I cannot find the transactions. If I set the view to show unaccepted transactions it shows nothing. One savings account shows an envelope with a blue lighting strike going through it, but I cannot accept it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Joe In microsoft.public.money, "Joe Kipp" <Joe Kipp@discus...

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Using VBA to select Items in multiselect Listbox
How can you programatically select items in a multiselect list box based on their lables? Certain groups of items in my multiselect listbox will be frequently selected together. I want to have check boxes elsewhere on the form that a user can click that will cause a group of items to be selected in the list box. The list box itself is used to make an sql statement. Thanks. Marcie "bymarce" <bymarce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF7548C3-FBE9-498B-9455-6EE50A8F2E17@microsoft.com... > How can you programatically select items in a mult...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

Printing booklet

Outlook 2002 "Not responding" while creating a new message
I have MSOffice xp on MS xp Home version. I am having Outlook 2002 go into the "Not responding". When I go to Crash Analysis It states/suggests that I update. When I check updates there are none because I am up to date already. I am on a POP3 dial up account with a.net ISP popping my mail to Outlook 2002 from a mail.xxxx.com which is supported by a mail hosting company. I would like to add that the .net is still active when this occurs. When it occurs I am in Outlook opening various folders, some with attachments for reference while creating/composing a new message. I am w...

Check printing in GP 7.0

outlook does not work
HAllo. I have the outlook software in my com since 2 years ago and now I am just starting to use this software. 1st I wanted the try the calendar but when I want to type in an appointment, the office asistant print out a message saying: Could not save item. The messaging interface has return an unknown error. If problem persist, restart outlook. I have restarted and also reinstalled. The problem is still there. Not only happened for calendar, even for email, task,notes. does anyone know why? Corrupt mail profile? corrupt pst? "Javier" <Javier@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Disappearing Combobox Text
Just opened up a number of existing databases and found the same problem in each. It is not possible to see the list of options in a ComboBox although the list is there. It is as if the fore colour is white and the back colour is white. If you select one of the options the text then appears in the control, black text on a white back ground. As a quick test i have created a new form and inserted a combobox, again the details of the options is not visible although the selected option text appears in the control after i make a random selection. I have checked all the visibility and colou...

Can not pass email to domain from app server?
I would like to add my app server which is a win2k server, to my exchange server so I can pass email notifications from my app. currently all of the mails going to addresses out side my domain are working fine. Its just the ones that are being sent to the addresses on my domain that are being held up in the mailroot queue. I can I set up both of the machines to allow the app server to send all out going mail to the maail server? And how can I set up the exchange mail server to accept mails comeing from the app server? Thank you very much Brad You don't have to do anything to Exchan...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...