How do I print individual pages when in a "memo style" message

When I print an email message in outlook express it allows me to choose a
page or multiple numbers of pages to print. I am now using Outlook 2007 and
it seems my message are all in "memo style" and does not give me a "page
range" Is there some way to set up Outlook 2007 to do this?

Install office 2007 Sp2 - it fixes this long standing problem.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"Scouser911" <Scouser911@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print an email message in outlook express it allows me to choose a
> page or multiple numbers of pages to print. I am now using Outlook 2007
> and
> it seems my message are all in "memo style" and does not give me a "page
> range" Is there some way to set up Outlook 2007 to do this?

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style
Hi There, I want to customize the Memo Style for printing job in outlook, and I do not want a name to appear at the top of my printed item. For the security issue, I can't create a blank or fake account (Microsoft solution for this problem). I know there is file named "OutlPrnt" which looks it contains all the printing setup and formatting things but I don't know how to edit it or if this is the one that I should edit, please help! Thanks, Leila Sorry, you can't change this. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook...

How to delete Name When Printing in Memo Style
Hi There, I want to customize the Memo Style for printing job in outlook, and I do not want a name to appear at the top of my printed item. For the security issue, I can't create a blank or fake account (Microsoft solution for this problem). Can I create a new style and delete the user name field from the top? If I can please let me know how. Many thanks, Leila No, sorry. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without read...

Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style- Office 2003 #2
Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style by outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. Leila ...

Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style- Office 2003
Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style by outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. Leila Hello Leila, mmh, which name? Your name on the top? You could change it in the Account Options under Username. >-----Original Message----- >Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style by >outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. >Leila > >. > No, printing is pretty limited... You could hit forward or reply and print, then close the message. Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Vis...

Memo style printing of e-mail
We use Outlook 2003 [with all updates] on an Exchange Server network. I recently moved a user to a different computer and, after setting up her profile, noticed that her "default" print style appears to be "Table" not "Memo". (The header/footer info does not print on a received e-mail, regardless if the sender is using HTML or plain text.) Other users are not having this issue. Is there a global setting to default to "memo style"? And if so, what might override it? Thanks in advance. ~RLL 08/09/2005 ...

How do I see more than default printer in memo style?
Outlook - memo style print will not show more than one printer....when I print, margins do not appear to be correct and I have changed them with no effect. Unless I have reading pane turned on I can not one button print without opening message. ...

Printing in Memo Style
We recently migraedfom Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. We receive (from a 3rd party) suto, system generated emails overnight to remind us of the need to take certain actions on files. (We are travel agent and this 3rd party application and reminders is an ESSENTIAL tool). Where we used to, in OUtlook 2003, be able to view and print these emails out and the printout would be exaclty per what we see on screen, in Outlook 2007, whilst we see the email "properly", the printout is causing the columns in the email to be truncated. Wehave seven columns in the email, 6 printou...

outlook 2007 memo style
I want to print an email without getting the default name across the top. how can I switch from memo style to table style (like outlook 20030 to achieve this? You can't avoid it when printing the full message - unless you use View in Browser command, then print. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/printemail.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about O...

Attachment icons won't print in memo style
Hello, I'm having trouble getting the attachment icons to print when I print a mail message in "memo style". What is weird is that when I display the message in "print preview", the attachment icons are displayed. But when I click on "print", the message prints without the attachment icons displaying. I tried creating a copy of "memo style", thinking that the "memo style" that I was using was somehow modified, but that didn't do anything. Also, this phenomenon is not consistent, since in some cases the attachment icon DOES print. I...

Printing options for Memo Style
In MS Outlook 2000 you could print more than one message to a page by taking the check mark out of the "Start each item on a new page" checkbox under Print options when you chose File,Print. In MS Outlook 2002 it is permanently checked, not allowing that option to be used. Is there anyway around this? I have tried the page setup option. This does not give me the results that I need. ...

Print Styles
I seem to have lost my Memo Style, in my print styles, and Outlook won't let me edit it. I've tried to reset it, but it continues to have no margins and other annoying attributes. When I go into 'Print', then highlight 'Memo Style' under 'Print Styles', the 'Define Styles...' and 'Page Setup...' buttons are disabled (grayed out). Anyone have any ideas?? Any help would be grately appreciated. Karne S ...

How do I print individual pages when in a "memo style" message
When I print an email message in outlook express it allows me to choose a page or multiple numbers of pages to print. I am now using Outlook 2007 and it seems my message are all in "memo style" and does not give me a "page range" Is there some way to set up Outlook 2007 to do this? Install office 2007 Sp2 - it fixes this long standing problem. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO...

Printing all contacts memo style consectively vs separate pages
I would like to print my contact file with all notes. It looks like I have to use memo style, however each contact then prints on a separate page. If I use medium booklet style, I don't get full notes printed. I have had not success in doing a custom style either. Any suggestions on how to print in booklet style with full notes printed for each contact. ...

memo style on outlook 2000
Hi all, I tried printing an email from outlook 2000, but the message looked different from the preview pane. The printed text would move to the next line in the middle of a sentance and won't use the full width of the page. There is no problem when printing from outlook 97, it looked the same as in the preview pane. I changed the margin, but no help. Any ideas? Thanks! ...