How do I make OL synchronize w/ current email provider?

I currently have AOL as my internet provider, and want to become familiar
with Outlook, but did not want it to be my email default, I thought I could
have Outlook synchornize with my AOl email. Is this correct? And if so, how
can I make that happen?
0
Karen1 (189)

In news:62F20161-05A4-464B-8E84-D5DFE6C06AAB@microsoft.com,
Karen <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> I currently have AOL as my internet provider, and want to become
> familiar with Outlook, but did not want it to be my email default, I
> thought I could have Outlook synchornize with my AOl email. Is this
> correct? And if so, how can I make that happen?

See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/online.htm#aol

0
lanwench (7567)

Make Default

Query Server for all Email address
Hi all, Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address. Thanks On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:25:02 -0800, Sam NetAdmin <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, >Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address. > >Thanks ldifde http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q237677/ adfind ( you can google that) and others... "Sam NetAdmin" <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:706D04B2-196E-4C00-B9AE-C6157C69122A@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Is there away to query my Exchnage...

Dexterity needs to provide a SQL connection object
If we are to provide powerful and flexible custom applications that work seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP Advance Security, we must be provided a way to access the SQL databases under the context of the currently logged in user. Access must also be available from outside the Great Plains environment – for example from a website or some external order entry system. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

Outlook 2003 email reply text missing?
Has anyone experienced the following?: I have received two email replies this evening (from earlier, separate emails I sent) which appear to be simply a copy of my original email (i.e., no reply text). The first one I received did not trigger any alarms as I figured the fellow simply hit the reply key in error, but when I received a similar one later from another individual, I began probing. I emailed one of the guys and asked if he had, as I surmised, simply hit the reply key in error. He responded quickly, but with another email which contained only my emails-- and none of his reply text...

verify that an email was read without using a receipt
I'm trying to check to see if there is away that a message was read by the receiver that did not send a read receipt. In news:20181391-62B0-4CFD-95D6-C2323D435B06@microsoft.com, RCNellis <RCNellis@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I'm trying to check to see if there is away that a message was read > by the receiver that did not send a read receipt. Ask them, or see whether they did the thing that you asked them to do in the message you sent. :) ...

email account problems
My Outlook '02 recently started acting strangely. I have 3 accounts set up. When I click from one inbox to another, the screen temorarily displays the default account inbox, then slowly changes to display the selected inbox. This happens always. Any ideas on this? It just started happening w/o any apparent provocation. Try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mess...

Adding email addresess to contacts
Is here a way to extract the individual email addresses (CC:'s) in an email addressed to me into contacts? Thanks Jerry Yes. Open the email. Right click each name as it appears in the grey top section of the email. Select Add to Contacts. This assumes you have 2002 or 2003 - you didn't tell us your version. -- Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Acorn Training and Consulting www.acorntraining.com.au Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolbars and learn how to use the Field Chooser and Group by Box!! "Jerome Ranch" <ranchjp@mchsi.com> wrote in message news:g9ar621s4mffub...

making a transfer show up in the budget

Econnect / GP Issues w/ CURNCYID ?
Has anyone seen this error before? We are using GP 8.0 SP3, and we have an app that we wrote that uses econnect. We are trying to post checks to great plains, but when we run the process we get: Sql Procedure Error codes returned: Error Number = 938 Store Procedure taGLTransactionHeaderInsert Error Description = Invalid Currency Node Identifier Parameters: taGLTransactionHeaderInsert BACHNUMB = COMMUSA102006 Related Error Code Parameters for Node: taGLTransactionHeaderInsert CURNCYID = Note: This parameter was not passed in, no value for the parameter will be returned. Error Number = 76...

making tickets

EMAILS #11
no email on out look keep getting this message any idea's please the current identity could not be switched because one of the applications was unable to switch Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (ins...

Missing Email Attachments
Hi all, please help! We have been sent emails from a partner company which are missing attachments. Upon investigation they have been sending emails composed in rich text format. KB 138053 provided this... "When an end user sends mail to the Internet from an Exchange Windows or Outlook client, a file attachment called Winmail.dat may be automatically added to the end of the message if the recipient's client cannot receive messages in Rich Text Format (RTF). The Winmail.dat file contains Exchange Server RTF information for the message, and may appear to the recipient as a bina...

Sending Email without using Smart Host
We have Exch2000. We used to use Earthlink as our dial-up ISP and configured the SMTP connector to "Forward all mail through this connector to the following smart host: with the Earthlink SMTP info as: smtpauth.earthlink.net In order to get a broadband connection, we switched to using an EVDO card (Aircard for Mobile BroadBand) from are wireless carrier who does not provide SMTP mail server capability. Our incoming mail (POP3) has always been hosted by our webhost based on our domains (CompanyNameA.com;CompanyNameB.com). What are our options to send email..such as setting up a free gmai...

variable for current owner? (want to use to create new "My" view)
I want to create a new view which is just like "My Active Contacts" but with an additional filter criteria. I want the results to vary by user. So instead of creating separate views for each user (Tom's Active Contacts in MA), it would change itself per user and the new view would be "My Active Contacts in MA". The results would be all active contacts in MA who are owned by the current user. How do I specify to use the current user in the Filter criteria? All help much appreciated! -Sarah In the View editing window (Settings > System Customization > Con...

OL 97 & 2003 compatibility
I just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003 S&T. All items in my old OL 97 Outlook.pst file were imported to OL 2003, with just one obscure anomaly. Each of my 129 memos, regardless of their total size, have the last two characters of text truncated!?! What's up with that??? Thanks in advance. My problem is with Outlook "NOTES" vice memos. Sorry, I got confused with PALM nomenclature. >-----Original Message----- >I just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003 S&T. All >items in my old OL 97 Outlook.pst file were imported to OL >2003, with ju...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Online Synchronization Broken?
Hi, Just started going through my bi-annual "wouldn't it be neat to actually track my finances" effort, and I got everything set up in Money 2005 Premium. Of the ~ dozen financial institutions I have accounts with, two of them integrate directly (Direct Statements?), and the others integrate through syncronization with MSN Money / MoneyCentral. I set all of these accounts up and they all synchronized, save one : JP Morgan Chase. I tried again and again to get it working, but it refused to synchronize. Then, I noticed that none of the MSN Money synchronized accounts are succes...

Track email to 2 accounts
I don't think it's possible but can an email be tracked to 2 accounts. The customer have a vendor and a customer account where some people need the information on the vendor and some others on the account. Kinda tricky but is there somehow a workaround to this. Jack Hi, As far as regarding field is concerned, you can only select one record there. But if you send an email to two accounts than you will see that email activity in both accounts's activites (Activites or History) as that email is emailed to both. An email activity comes in all the views of the records which ...