How do I make my inbox mails which the receiver is a specific grou

I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I
want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, automatic to a specific
folder.

How to do that?

Many thanks for your replying.

0
Vincent (43)

You can use the Rules Wizard (on the Tools menu) to move items from
different senders to different folders.

"vincent" <vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I
> want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, automatic to a
> specific
> folder.
>
> How to do that?

0
vince8328 (2733)
12/1/2008 9:50:19 AM
You set up rules to move received mail from the specific sender to the
specific folder

"vincent" <vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I
> want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, automatic to a
> specific
> folder.
>
> How to do that?
>
> Many thanks for your replying.

0
DL
12/1/2008 9:59:21 AM
Many thanks for replying.
Thank you very much.

"Vince Averello" wrote:

> You can use the Rules Wizard (on the Tools menu) to move items from
> different senders to different folders.
>
> "vincent" <vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I
> > want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, automatic to a
> > specific
> > folder.
> >
> > How to do that?

0
Vincent (43)

How to accept SMTP mail from specific IP adresses
I would like to filter my SMTP mail traffic so that it is only accepted from specif IP addresses. Does anyone know where I would set these up within my configurtion. Yep , on the SMTP protocol , Properties. Under the properties select Access and there you have the RELAY. Grant permissions only to the IP's you want. This should do it. "Steve" <sjferr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c37701c43866$ae428070$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to filter my SMTP mail traffic so that it is > only accepted from specif IP addresses. Does anyone know > where I would set t...

show total number of items in Inbox and Sent Items
My Outlook 2002 used to show (somewhere on the bottom of the screen) the total number of items in the folder that was highlighted, if the folder was "Inbox" or "Sent Items". This was helpful because I try to keep the number of items pretty low. Somehow (updates, patches, our IT person???) this function has disappeared. Any ideas on getting it back? Thanks ...

Make Default

Configuring Exchange to Receive Mail from Multiple Domains
I am running win 2000 server and exhange 2000. We just got a new domain for a merging company so I have to have both domains work at the same time. I used KB 268838. It worked at first, but then I tried to make the new domain as primary. Now I can get email to come into either domain. I have reset the original back as the primary and deleted the other domain still doesn't work. I have even created a new receipent policy. I am doing the through exchange system manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated. inline ... -- David Sengupta M.T.S., B.Sc., MCSE, Exchange MVP, CC...

How do I do a New Mail Alert on a seperate folder??
I have a rule to divert my important messages to a seperate folder marked Urgent. Problem is, how do I apply a rule to this folder?? Lets say new mail has come in and 2 messages have been sent to Urgent folder.. I need to know right away that this folder has 2 new items.. Can someone please help?? Seems silly to have rules only for Inbox.. Thanks, Ajay I think you've got things mixed up now. All mails are being delivered to the Inbox. With rules you can automatically move them to a different folder. You can also set the action to show the New Message Notification in the rule. -...

help! new ip change, cant receive mail anymore
we changed ip addresses on friday, (both static) changed MX records, nslookup seems to be pointing in the right place - i can send mail no problem, just cannot receive at all, changed all the settings under smtp connector too, relay and things - still nothing, help!! "mark" <mark@remove.com> wrote in message news:1124095263.5923.0@ersa.uk.clara.net... > we changed ip addresses on friday, (both static) > changed MX records, nslookup seems to be pointing in the right place - i > can send mail no problem, just cannot receive at all, > changed all the settings ...

Sent Mail Missing
On my wife's new Acer Laptop (Aspire 5517, Windows 7 Home Premium Version, 6.1.7600 Build 7600, x64-based PC, 3 GB of RAM, all WU's current, McAfee, Spyware Doctor with AV, MBAM, SAS, CCleaner), I just set up her WLM account (works fine), plus I added my WLM account to her computer. I can read my WL mail just fine (inbox, contacts, etc.) and can send messages ok too, except that my `sent' messages' are gone. On my Vista HP desktop I've got 60 messages in my `Sent' folder but on my wife's Acer Laptop there's 0 messages in my sent folder. My wife ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

Change inbox name!!
Hello, I have found a syncornization tool the only problem is that i am working with two different languages so "Inbox" -> "Postvak IN" so when is syncronze i get an extra folder instead it syncs Inbox with Postvak IN. Is there any way i can change the name of the "Postvak IN" to "Inbox" that would solve the problem i think Thanks in advance G -- Hooters hooters jum jum jum, hooters hooters on a girls that's dumb ------------------------------------------ Al Bundy You can use the following tool for that; http://www.slipstick.com/files/ff...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

What is the Outlook keyboard shortcut for checking new mail
"Steve Jaeger" <Sjaeger1@elp.rr.com> wrote in message news:043f01c36b5f$468b1110$a601280a@phx.gbl If there is a coded shortcut for a menu item, you will see it on the rightside of the menu. If you open Tools -> Send/Receive -> Send/Receive All, you will see F9 listed on the right. Also, it is considered impolite to use only the Subject line to carry the body of your message. -- ____________________________________________________________ ** Share with others. Post replies in the newsgroup. ** If present, remove all "-nix" from my email address. _________...

making tickets

Directory location in Vista for all e-mails
Hi Need to know the Directory in Windows Vista where Windows Mail stores the e-mails Thanks to anyone considerate enough to take the time to respond David -- David Hawkins-Clarke Tools | Options | Advanced | Maintenance | Store Folder will reveal the location. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "David" <dhawkinsclarke@eastlink.ca.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:09906E15-D7C8-4435-8699-ECB674423F21@microsoft.com... > Hi > Need to know the Directory in Windows Vista where Windows Mail stores > the &...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

verify contact mailing address
Hello, Until recently whenever I eneter a mailing address in a contact outlook 2007 would throw up a small dialog asking me to verify the structure of the address. This was very usefull as we often do searches by post (zip) code or county (state) etc. This seems to have stopped! Is there any way I can turn it back on? Did that make sense? Stuart 1. Open any new or existing contact. 2. Click the button for the Home, Business or Other address. 3. Check the box for "Show this again when address is incomplete or unclear." -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author o...

How retreive specific data from 1st Sheet and placing it on 2nd Sh
Looking to search a range of cells in Sheet1, find specific data and place it on Sheet2. Does anyone have a way of doing this. Range of cells in sheet one will be updated periodically and cell range will grow with it. -- tech1NJ Need more information: are you looking for some value such as a name and want to return another value based on the name? What ranges are involved, and what type of data is involved? Is the location on the second sheet always the same or will it also be changing over time? Sample of "before" and "after" usually helps bigtime!...

Sending mail from Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Entourage has been working fine with Yahoo until recently but now I can't send mail, it gets held in the outbox. Messages are received without problems. <br> Does any one have any thoughts what might have changed? <br> Many thanks... > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3358603231_3356878 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-...

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...

GMail IMAP: Inbox Populating "To Do" List
Hello, In Outlook 2010 one of my GMail accounts works fine with IMAP. Unfortunately, in the other on, a "To Do" item is created for every header in the Inbox. So I have many thousands of "To Do" items that I can't find a way to mass remove without deleting the email messages. I am able to remove them one at a time. Any thoughts on how I can stop this? Outlook has become unstable with many thousands of "To Do" items. ...

deleting unread mails
how can i delete unwanted and unread mails from my inbox without openin them using MS Outlook? thank you ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Make sure the Preview Pane/Reading Pane is disabled, then simply delete or shift-delete the items (don't double-click them or they will open). -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In n...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this