How Do I Make My Calendar seen on my 3 network computers?

I would like to have the calendar I create on my desktop to be seen as well
on my laptop and vice versa. They are connected wirelessly through a router.
Also, can I make changes on one and have it change on the other?

Thank you so much.
0
Miranda (9)

unless you have outlook 2007, the easiest way is one of the utilities here:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Miranda" <Miranda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to have the calendar I create on my desktop to be seen as well
> on my laptop and vice versa. They are connected wirelessly through a
> router.
> Also, can I make changes on one and have it change on the other?
>
> Thank you so much.

0
outlookmvp (5838)
2/16/2007 7:48:56 PM
One possible option is to move off of Outlook Calendar. Import it into
google calendar, then you can just share it through the web that way.
The data will be out there for you to login when you're away from your
home network.

If you insist on using Outlook, you can install RemoteCalendars to view
your Google Calendar or any other iCal-compliant calendar out there on
the web.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:
> unless you have outlook 2007, the easiest way is one of the utilities here:
> http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

0
unsettled (17)

Macros #3
Dear Sir How can I make a macro which will delete all the Blank rows from a data before pasting it in Excel Sub Test() Dim iLastRow As Long Dim i As Long Dim rng As Range iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row For i = 1 To iLastRow If Application.CountA(Rows(i)) = 0 Then If rng Is Nothing Then Set rng = Rows(i) Else Set rng = Union(rng, Rows(i)) End If End If Next i If Not rng Is Nothing Then rng.Delete End If End Sub -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the ...

outlook 3 line street address
Hi, I am copying and pasting contact ionfo from a pulbic folder to excel. For any contacts with more than one line on the street address it drops the next line to a new row. If it has 3 lines on the street it will add 2 rows. I have tried all of the posts I can find regarding carriage returns, etc. I have even tried parsing the address in outlook and I get the same results but with an extra blank column on the next row. I am trying to get this to do lists but i have to do editing on each of the multi lines entries to put the info back in the right columns. help! Does anyone have any ...

Make Default

Syncing Oulook Calendar to Windows Live Calendar
I have three hotmail accounts that are synced to my OL 07. This means I have three different calendars also under the calendar tab, but I only use one. Unfortunatly, when I first started using OL, the calendar that I started to use was not the default calendar that is automatically synced to my main hotmail account. I do have one other calendar, a work calendar that I use in OL, that must be the default calendar for that main hotmail account, as it syncs just fine. What I want to do, is be able to share/sync/subscribe, whatever I have to do, to get that main calendar to my ma...

SUCCEED AND PROSPER #3
SUCCEED AND PROSPER It is imperative that you stay highly motivated, by immersing yourselves in sources of inspiration. Nowhere could a better source be found than at The SGR Program, an inspirational guru. This is not just a place to pick up gems of wisdom, but a practical and helpful effective marketing, motivational skills to increase business to business for all those who seek solutions to their most challenging issues. If you haven't yet visited http://www.thesgrprogram.com , don't delay, go there now and bookmark it. You'll want to visit over and over again. This motivationa...

Unattended installation of offline-enabled CRM 3.0 client for Outl
Hi! I am having a lot of troubles performing an unattended installation of the Microsoft CRM laptop client for Microsoft Office Outlook (offline-enabled). I have searched through all deployment forums, without result. Is there any whitepapers on this subject or do you guys have any information regarding this subject. I have 160 laptop clients that i need to deploy this application to :-( I have read the "Microsoft_CRM_3.0.5_Implementaton_guide" but it only describes how to perform an unattended installation of the online client by creating an XML config file. -- Henrik Rading...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports Windows Mobile 5.0
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx Can u give waht are the models Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports? John O'Donnell wrote: > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 > > ========================= > John O'Donnell > Microsoft CRM MVP > http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx ...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Outlook Calendar Resources becomes Attendee after edit
In Outlook 2002, you can book a meeting with a Resource in your calendar. However what is happening is when this person edits the meeting with a resourse in it the resource becomes an Attendee. Any Ideas? ...

Set All Calendars to Reviewer
hi all is it possible to define the default permission at the creation of a mailbox that all the domain users must be reviewer of each other... I found some information (http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm#tools) but I wont use a tools to do it... Does anyone have an idea Lucien Not possible without tools as far as I know. If you don't want to pay for a tool, consider writing your own to do the same thing. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Luls" <lucien.baechler@eef.ch> wrote in message ...

Outlook Office Service Pack 3
I hope this is the correct place to ask. I was trying to install the Office 2000 Service Pack 3 (have already installed the SR-1a) but it will not complete the update because it says it can not find "Data1out.msi" and is asking for MS Outlook 2000 CD. I see Data1.msi and data1pro.msi on my "C" drive and the CD. Any help will be very much appreciated. ...

Calendar View?

Arrays #3
I think there was a glitch at the last post because it hasn't appeared after 30 mins. So pls excuse the repeat. I have to import from an external database two lists of data for further importing into ACCESS Both lists have start columns with "refno" and "name" then various other columns with mixed data. I cannot create one single import list because the number of rows are different in each list - of course the "refno" and "name" are the same. I need to be able to collect the data from the list with the small number of rows and place it in a c...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

importing old 2000 publisher docs onto computer with 7.0 version
The new version of publisher will not update automatically my older version documents. I have many business files on the older version. Please advise how to open these older versions. They should open with 2007. Might turn off Enhanced display in View, Pictures. Publisher 2000 did not use compression, the files tend to be large and at times takes a long time to open. Large Publisher 2000 publication opens slowly in later versions of Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B289010&Product=pub2002 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://...

Outlook 2003 Calendar
Boss and secretary. Secretary takes a new job elsewhere. Secretary's account was disabled and deleted according to our normal procedures. For some reason, every time the boss has an appointment or meeting scheduled by her new secretary (or anyone else for that matter), we get bounce back message saying that the former secretary's email cannot be found. Below is the exact message: <<<<<<**********<<<<<<< Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test date for ****** (former secretary) Sent: 4/7/20...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Converting minutes to seconds #3
The data will be persented as 4.11 I changed the first function to =MID(A5,1,2)*60 + MID(A5,3,2) This works great thanks :) :) :) :) :) : -- smith.james ----------------------------------------------------------------------- smith.james0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27641 ...