How do I link to an Item within a Public Folder in MS Outlook 2000SR-1?

Title says it all.

--
Regards.

Chris.
Remove MAPSON to reply to me directly.

This post represents the views of the author and does not necessarily
accurately represent the views of BT.

Change link between form and subform

Problem Printing out Outlook Contacts
I'm using Outlook 2007 as part of Microsoft Office Small Business. Today I tried to print out a contact listing for the first time (installed only a couple of months ago so I don't know if this has been a problem the whole time or if my problem "just started") when I print out all my Contacts, Outlook is merging the names of some of my contacts and using the address of one of the contacts. Example: Mary Smith Mark Sutter 123 Main st. anytown , USA 12345 prints out when in fact Mary Smith and Mark Sutter are 2 separate contacts with 2 different addresses. ...

outlook blocked access
getting the following message on one of our sales computers when a customer attempts to send a document signature_.pdf.url Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments. 1st what is a pdf.url ? some type of adobe document but what ?? How do i keep Outlook from blocking this ?? it could be a virus/worm. (they use a double tapped extension to fool the user into thinking that it is a safe attachment type like *.pdf) has the user written back the sender to confirm that it was something they sent to them? "m macon" <maconm@earthlink.net> wrote in m...

Send To and pdf and Outlook 2007 and Server 2008 and SQL 2005
Hi all, I am having trouble with simply sending pdf documents from the screen layout window for any report generated in GP. I can however send a txt report via email using the Send To functionality. The button is active as is the option to select either Txt or Pdf but the new message window that normally opens up for you to insert a mail address (with the respective attachment) simply does not open. My client is using Outlook 2007, the server is on Server 2008 running SQL 2005 SP3. We get the same issue from all clients as well - the clients are on Windows XP or Visat combination. ...

Public folder #4
How do you set the public folders to be by default listed in the left pane....right now if you want to see public folders you have to go to "go" each time to see folders...... What version of Outlook are you using? If 2003, you need to be in folder view, not mail view. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Dan asked: | How do you set the public f...

Exchange 2003 SP2 Public Folder Content Expiration
I have a public folder that get a lot of mail dumped into it and many messages haven't been touched in a really long time. I know it is possible to create a content expiration policy for NNTP, but I want to automatically purge mail older then some point in time from my public folder. However, I can't find any reference on how to do it. Is it possible to create an expiration policy on public folders? If so, can someone point me in the direction on how to configure this? Bring up the Properties page for the folder in Exchange System Manager and you'll find the settin...

linking #4

Linked Forms

sharing outlook with 2 or more computers?
Hi I have 2 networked computers both running windows xp i want to share the same out look program and files is there any way of doing this?? ...

CTreeCtrl/CTreeView with no items selected. Is it possible?
Hi, Is it possible to have a tree containing items without any of them selected? Thanks, Dan Yes. TreeView_Select() or TVM_SELECTITEM with hItem==NULL will make the treeview control have no selected item. Mark "dan" wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to have a tree containing items without any of them selected? > > Thanks, > Dan > > > Mark Salsbery wrote (in news:2582F040-66C3-45EE-B13E-AC7C89604DFF@microsoft.com): > Yes. TreeView_Select() or TVM_SELECTITEM with hItem==NULL will make the > treeview control have no selected item. >...

Inactive items and sales history
If I make old items inactive, does that affect the sales history numbers or does it just hide those items hidden in the Item Look Up window? ...

Links not linking

Search for sent items
As the admin is there an easy way to access everyone's mailbox "sent items" for a specific email sent to a specific email address? "=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmU=?=" <Andre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:895DF436-DEB4-4D79-BD6D-D404809EA26A@microsoft.com: > As the admin is there an easy way to access everyone's mailbox "sent > items" for a specific email sent to a specific email address? Not that I am aware of. This is sort of a needle in the haystack type of problem. Something like ontrack powercontrols may help, but it won't be cheap...

Word as a Text Processor in Outlook w/ Exchange
Hi! Sice I set up a new Microsoft Exchange Server account in my Outlook 2003 SP2, I can't use any more Word as a text processor to write my e-mails. I only have the HTML option. So I don't have the nice Word feature (real time spell checking, etc.). Too bad... Any idea? Is there something I missed to set up on the Exchange Server? Help appreciated. Nicolas Check from within Outlook. Tools/Options/Mail Format and make sure you have the option to use "Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit my email messages" checked. "Nicolas Macarez" <macarez@free.fr> ...

changing colours of multiple items in Publisher 2000
Does anyone have any idea how I can change the colour of multiple items on a page? It is so time consuming to have to select and change the colour of each item individually - it would be so useful to be able to select all the items I need and change the colour en bloc. Do the newer Publisher packages have this facility (2003, 2007?) What items are you trying to chage? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Fluffbrain" <Fluffbrain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B67BD6A-B0E8-45A9...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

How do I import OE .dbx files into outlook?
Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important OE .dbx files. How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can access the content? Simon wrote: > Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important > OE .dbx files. > > How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can > access the content? Why do you no longer have OE on the old machine that crashed that we are to assume where you will reinstall the same version of Windows that before had OE? See http...

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Outlook Ldap distribution groups
Hello all, does anyone know how to setup distribution groups for Outlook in the LDAP directory. I am using corp LDAP and can create security and distribution groups in AD with email addresses associated with them, but when you select them from ldap list, they come back undeliverable. I have a couple of other posts on this and nobody seems to have the answer. Can anyone help?? ...

Creating Email Address Book/contacts under public folder
Hi, We are using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I wanted to create a Address Book/contacts that would show up under the public folders in outlook. Is that done from the server or from Outlook and how would it be done? Thanks. Mitch It is done using Outlook client. When you create a public folder you can choose the items that folder will contain. Contacts is one choice. -- Gustavo Del Grosso Laboratorios Andrómaco Gerencia de Tecnología gustavodelgrosso@hotmail.com "mitch" wrote: > Hi, > We are using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I wanted to create a Address > ...

Item Allocation Discrepancies
I am showing a discrepancy between an item's allocated quantity on the Item Quantities Maintenance screen, and the Bin Quantity Inquiry screen. On the Item Quantities Maintenance screen, the Allocated quantity is 2. If I click the "Allocated" hyperlink to view the documents causing the allocation, the information here matches (one sales order and one picklist each with a quantity of one). However, if I go to the Bin Quantity Inquiry screen for the item, the quantity allocated totals 8 pieces. Why would these quantities be different. We just ran checklinks and...

outlook identity
I set up a new email account for my company, and i want it to be separated from my personal email, i think i have to look for identity, but it doesn't work. "Cristina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15c401c499ac$9839dc90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I set up a new email account for my company, and i want > it to be separated from my personal email, i think i have > to look for identity, but it doesn't work. > Outlook has profiles. Outlook EXPRESS uses Identities. ...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Thank you microsoft.public.excel.charting
The following is an excerpt from the acknowledgments in my forthcoming book, Just Plain Data Analysis [the companion web page is here: http://lilt.ilstu.edu/jpda/ "To prepare the tables and charts in this book, I acquired near mastery of the 2003 Microsoft Excel charting software and considerable experience with the 2007 version. Excel is much more powerful than a counter sorter, but the frustrations are the same. My masters in my quest to earn a black belt in Excel charting were the regular contributors to the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup: Rob Bovey, Debra Dalgleish, Shane ...