How do I learn how to sync Outlook on 2 networked machines?

I've got Outlook 2k running on two W2k machines, and I want  the in/out/sent
boxes to match so I can see which mail I've read, replied to, etc from
either computer.  How do I do this?  Thx.

-Dave

0
splink (4)

Do you have your own Mail Server or does your email come
from an ISP's Mail Server? If you have your own, What
Email Server are you connecting to? You can do this a few
ways.

0
anonymous (74717)
1/29/2004 8:18:02 PM
I use my ISP's server.

"SLC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Do you have your own Mail Server or does your email come
> from an ISP's Mail Server? If you have your own, What
> Email Server are you connecting to? You can do this a few
> ways.

0
splink (4)

outlook #177
when i log out i always get ending outlook.exe how do you correct this problem ...

Corrupted pst files #2
Hi, My outlook 2003 file is corrupted, it says when i try to open it "unable to open because it's not a personal file folders" I ran scanpst.exe, it detected an error and said that the file is repaired. but still i cannot open it. i downloaded a tool Outlook Recovery, it works but it's a demo version. Does anyone knows a free tool that allow me to recover my Emails, Please it's urgent... WaJo <wajoum@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140273099.291551.97380@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > My outlook 2003 file is corrupted, it says wh...

Sync my outlook 2007 main calendar with a shared calendar on WSS 3.0
Does anyone know of a way that allow you to sync your main outlook 2007 calendar with a shared WSS 3.0 calendar? I've just setup my Windows HomeServer and install WSS 3.0 on it to run as a family extranet where my family can share information with each other while on the move. And one of things I am currently trying to do is have a single family calendar the family that everyone can sync their calendars to so we can all see what each other are doing. I've managed to get Outlook to sync with a calendar on WSS 3.0 in a 2 way fashion however if you want the family to see when you ...

Outlook to Office outlook
I can not get my Office outlook to transfer my outlook express e-mail accounts to it's folder. All the settings are correct. I can not receive or send. However I do get the test mail. Any ideas? Which version of Outlook are you using? What type of account are using? What error messages are you receiving when trying to send and receive? You can use the following article to get more information: 291602.KB.EN-US OL2002: How to Upgrade from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;291602 -------------------- >From: "Thomas" &...

Outlook 2007 to 2003
Can I import a backup file from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2003? Thanks, Yes. Those two versions use Unicode format psts. Older versions do not - so it wouldn't work with older versions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...

How do I sync multiple Outlook calendars
I have multiple Outlook calendars but only the default calendar is getting synced with my Blackberry. How do I sync multiple Outlook calendars? When I go to the Blackberry software, it only recognizes the default calendar so I do not have an option to chose more calendars through the Blackberry software. The synch software is responsible for what gets synched. If the Blackberry does not support it, then you are out of luck. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question...

HELP! Outlook pauses when closing a window
I hope I am posting in the correct place. I have a problem which only occurs on one machine (of two) in a small network. Both are connected to a little IMAP server, but this one machine "pauses" (actually does a time-out eventually) after replying to a message and then closing the original message. It doesn't do it on every message (but there seems no common thread). The other machine (same hardware and software) does not exhibit this behaviour. Have switched to Outlook Express at the moment - that also seems okay. Anyone got any ideas? I have re-installed Outlook and deleted t...

Outlook Web Access error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4C8D0.33DDE770 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know of a solution to the following issue: Public Folder being moderated by another sub Public Folder works fine = when posting to the moderated folder in Outlook 2003 full client, but = displays a "Internal Server Error" message via OWA. The system is = Exchange 2003 and the latest version of IE is being used. Oddly enough = this works fine through a netscape 7.2 browser. Appre...

Outlook error message #9
When I open Outlook 2003 I get an error message: "C:|Documents and Settings\My Name\Application Data\AddInns\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11 \SBCMSYNC.DLL is not a valid Office Add in" When I click OK the program loads normally. How can I resolve this? Is this an upgrade from Office 2000? If yes, go to tools->options->other->advanced and under COM addins, uncheck the outlook synchronization. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be del...

need Outlook!
Anybody: I had to uninstall Outlook from the MS Office XP suite because it caused a problem with my printer. Is there a way I can get the installation files for Outlook by itself to re-add to the suite? My setup CD is corrupted. Please! Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! No, you'll need the CD. You can contact Microsoft to obtain a replacement set of CD's. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Paul J. Perillo" <vze47j...

Select From field in Outlook 2003
I have at least to email addresses (from 2 different domains) assiged to my exchange account. When I send email I would like to select which email address it looks like it is comeing from. Right now it selects which ever one is set as the primary. Is there a way to change this on the fly like in Outlook Express? Thanks..... Do you have an Accounts dropdown on the mail form? <rkthomas65@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142878276.811080.296130@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... >I have at least to email addresses (from 2 different domains) assiged > to my exchange account. Whe...

Incoming e-mails only in plain text #2
I have just started using Outlook as my mail / contacts / diary client and have hit a problem. For some reason it is only displaying incomin e-mails as plain text. My previous clients had no probs showing th more complex ones (?HTML) with pictures and flashy bits. Now all i just plain. I have scoured the options menus to see if something ha been switched off; I have set the outgoing text format to HTML; but al to no avail. Even the smileys I send come back simply as hyperlink when people reply. I should have mentioned that the version is Outlook 2002 (Office XP). Any ideas anyone? I posted...

I...LEARN
I wish to learn Excel Visual Basic for Application, HELP! ...

Outlook Displays
Hi, Can i configure Outlook 2000 to display my Calendar and also my emails on the same screen ? If so, how please Cheers Chimp ...

outlook 2003 & OWA 5.5 sessions
hi all, what is the bandwidth requirement for each outlook 2003 & OWA 5.5 session connected to exchange 5.5 server? thanks, himanshu I tried to nail this down a couple of years ago. It is really hard to measure because it depends mostly on how your OWA 2003 users use it, especially in premeium mode. When in basic mode, it doesn't use much more bandwidth than the old 5.5. "Himanshu Soni" <Himanshu Soni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EF7191D-5EFD-4D1C-BA7D-587250147847@microsoft.com... > hi all, > > what is the bandwidth requirement...

Excel and outlook combination
Hi i have data base in excel. i would like to have code in excel if i update in my addressbook it wil also update in outloo addressbook. coudld you tell me how to do it. i need coding -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Workflow with Outlook 2003
Hello group mates, Please confirm, if GP 10 works with Outlook 2003 for workflow configuration (administration) -- My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life. ...

scanpst.exe #2
is there a better version than the one microsoft provides? I keep having to run scan pst to view my contacts, sometimes it finds an error and corects it, sometimes it finds nothing. Oddly, when it finds nothing, I can view my contacts. My other outlook folders, such as inbox, are never afffected. This contacts thing is driving me nuts. Might there be one contact that has a problem? Is there anyway to tell which one? MHoffmeier <mhoffmeier_spammenot_ok?@hargray.com> wrote: > is there a better version than the one microsoft provides? There are commercial tools that pur...

Can I use my motorola v710's bluetooth sync with outlook?
Pod <Pod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Ask in a forum discussing your phone. -- Brian Tillman ...

failures moving/copying public folders from exchange 5.5 to pst with outlook 2000/2003
good day. i'm a one-man network shop with exchange 5.5 on nt4, outlook 2000 on win2k, and (seemingly random) messages in the public folders on the exchange that outlook is unable to copy to a pst. searched knowledge base at least 6 different ways, and have been unable to locate anything to help me get the messages copied. when copy attempted with outlook, either 2000 or xp, dialog says "Can't copy the items. Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access was denied." seems to recreate the entire pf structure in destination pst, and moves SO...

Outlook Web Access outside of office
I have a user that is not able to access OWA outside the office. The site attempts to load, but she never receives any login boxes. I have verified that she is typing the URL correctly, and she is the only one that is having this issue. Any thoughts? Thanks Checked her IE settings and the firewall on het machine? If this is not it, continue in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange; not Outlook -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Flynchips&q...

POS 2.0 - USB Printer
We are using an SNBC USB thermal printer. When we installed the OPOS driver that came with it, everything worked fine.....for a while. Then system became extreamely unstable and crashed very often (like every 10 transaction or so). We changed to the Windows USB printer driver (NO OPOS) and it solved our crashing and instability problem. Now when we charge a credit card, the receipt that prints is on one page, instead of 2. It used to cut the printed receipt and the receipt the customer signs, but now it prints 1 continuous receipt with one cut at the end. Any suggestions? Haik, Look t...

FREE E-BOOK "What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had"
"What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" by Jamie McIntyre... http://www.21stcenturyacademy.com.au/cmd.php?af=394519 ...

LOG SCALE #2
Hello, I made clustered bar graph with data and error bar and then click log scale on Y-axis. some bar toward left and some bar to right. However, the direction of error bar which is in bar toward left go toward right. Can I make error bar toward left side on left bar of log scale. Also, all labels go to left side when I change to log scale. it looks ok. However some of them slightly cover bar graph. How I can control this? Thanks Hi, The problem is negative values on a log scale. If you try setting the Minimum Scale value to -100 for example you will get a error message explaining t...

hyperlink in outlook is not working,it goesto save document
outlook hyperlink not working <outlook hyperlink not working@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Ask your question in the body of the message next time, and include yuor version of Outlook. Try starting IE and clicking Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings. -- Brian Tillman ...