how do I import my Comcast Int address to outlook in box?

I do not know Outlook. I have 3 e mail addresses; one AOL, one Comcast, and
one Victoria@northwest.com.  How do I set up these addresses in Outlook?
0
AprilWard (1)

You should be able to set up a profile for each one through the Control
Panel, look for the Mail icon.
--
K. Orland
Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form

"AprilWard" wrote:

> I do not know Outlook. I have 3 e mail addresses; one AOL, one Comcast, and
> one Victoria@northwest.com.  How do I set up these addresses in Outlook?
0
KOrland1 (1012)
5/26/2005 7:00:02 PM
You can add all three addresses using Tools-email accounts and add all three
accounts this way. It will group all three accounts to the same inbox, etc,
but you will be able to specify what account gets used for sending. Replies
autamatically use the same account that the email was received on.
Mark

"AprilWard" <AprilWard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I do not know Outlook. I have 3 e mail addresses; one AOL, one Comcast, and
> one Victoria@northwest.com.  How do I set up these addresses in Outlook?

0
mark4163 (10)
5/26/2005 7:19:14 PM
AprilWard <AprilWard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I do not know Outlook. I have 3 e mail addresses; one AOL, one
> Comcast, and one Victoria@northwest.com.  How do I set up these
> addresses in Outlook?

Now that you've posted one of your addresses in plain text in a public
forum, expect to get a lot of SPAM and viruses at that address.  It wasn't a
good idea.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

cmbo box on subform fills fields on form when chkbx is yes
I have a multi-tabbed form that details bid data ranging from pricing to contact info to departmental notes. Page two has a subform listing general contractors to whom we bid. One bid may have 10-15 contractors listed. When a purchase order is issued from one of these contractors I select a checkbox indicating that GC. I would like the opening page on this tabbed form to show the address and contact info for that GC when the checkbox is yes. Is this possible? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200803/1 On Mar 17, 3:04=A0p...

outlook 2000 help file

allowing or disallowing changing the state of check box
Hi, what's the best moment to check if the user has right to change the state of check box and then to allow it or cancel it. I've tried with "before update" event procedure. It seems to work but after, when I press anything else on the form event procedure is repeating? Any help? thanx alekmil One addition: The problem occurs (repeating) when Cancel = True was applied previosly. "alekm" wrote: > Hi, > what's the best moment to check if the user has right to change the state of > check box and then to allow it or cancel it. I'...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Contact not importing names of csv lists
Whenever I import a csv file into outlook 2007 it imports only the email addresses, nothing else. I've titled the csv columns with the exact same headings as the outlook contact headings. Still, it imports only the email addresses. What do I need to do to get it to import the full names as well? Is it correct to assume that because you stated that you "titled the csv columns the same as the Outlook contact headings" - that you used "auto-map" to import your data? There is absolutely no reason, benefit or value whatsoever (under any circumstances) in ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Combo Box Value List/Query Criteria
Hi Folks - I have a combo box with a value list of Option1, Option2 and ALL. I pass this combo box info into a query. Here's a sample of the query criteria: IIf([Forms]![frmSwitchboard]![cboCaseType]="all",Is Null,[Forms]![frmSwitchboard]![cboCaseType]) In other words, if the combo box selection is ALL, then display all records, otherwise use selected option. The above criteria does not work. Any suggestions? Thanks. Michael Michael, Try... (IsNull is an operator, not a value) IIf([Forms]![frmSwitchboard]![cboCaseType]="All", Null,[Forms]![frmSwitchboar...

Add New Record Using Combo Box
I am using 2 different tables: Employee Info and Trip Details. I need to have a blank form open to enter new information, but I would like a combo box to choose the employees name, as there are over 300 employees. Ideally, the first name, last name, and DOB would be populated, but the rest of the information would still be blank to add new data. I could then just hit a button to open the form again to add information about a different employee. I am having a problem doing this and would greatly appreciate if someone could let me know how to accomplish this. Thanks. On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:26:03...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Exporting-importing email accout (.iaf) doesn't work
Hi, i have an .iaf file that i get exporting my email account at work. Now i have imported that file at home, but when i click on "Send and recieve" i get this message: [quote title=3DQuote:] Fall=F3 la conexi=F3n con el servidor. Cuenta: 'pop3.xxx.es', Servidor: 'pop3.xxx.es', Protocolo: POP3, Puerto: 110, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de socket: 10060, N=FAmero de error: 0x800CCC0E[/quote] I'm using OL Express 6 in both computers (Windows XP). Any idea? Bye Javi Disable email scanning by your anti-virus application. It provides no addit...

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...