How do i import addresses from web-mail to outlook

Please can someone help me by giving me advice about how i can import my
address book from a web based email to Outlooks??

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

OUTLOOK links & pictures
My outlook received e-mails have suddenly stopped displaying pictures and links. Can anyone please help ?? ...

excel 97 xml import

Automatically outline all email addresses in a given text by putting them in red-bold
Hi, I often treat raw texts and need to quickly visialize the paragraph containg email addresses. It takes me a great deal of working time t manually click red-bold on each email address I see in a text and it i not rare that I omit some addresses. Is there a simple function (like replace all *@* with *@* red-bold) i Excel or Word that I can use to automatize the process? Thanx in advanc -- frenchbo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- frenchbox's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2927 View this thread: http://w...

New mail notification should not show a red flag
When I receive new mail notification, the little box shows a red flag and a high priority status symbol. When I go to outlook, neither are true for the email. New mail should only show those if it is true ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micr...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Outlook Express 6 #51
On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now when I go to OE I can't open, send any e-mail or open my address book. An error message comes up that says Msimn This program has performed an illegal operation....and it closes OE. How do I fix this? -- Thanks, Cathy Cathy Wing wrote: > On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running > Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now > when I go to OE I can't open, send ...

Cannot send internet mail... HELP!!!
I have a new install of Windows 2003 with a 120 day version of Exchange 2003.I can recieve email from any domain but I can only send mail internaly. The machine is public, no firewall. I have no DNS errors. I can connect via telnet to my mail server at home as well as connect via telnet from my home server to the 2003 server. the mail stuck in the queue say "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." I have spent a week trying to get this fixed. All my experince is with 5.5 and this is making want to stick with that. Any hlep would be greatly appreciated. ...

Export to Outlook 2010
I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You open the previous data file, but then you might mean your data is on one PC and you want to open it on a new PC? Not realy enough info "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5E4A4-1EA0-4361-A37A-ADACC890CBC0@microsoft.com... >I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook > "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You can connect to an existing pst-file via...

How to remove odd favorites listing on address bar?
On the far right of the address bar (Explorer 8), is a down-pointing arrow which when clicked, lists recent browsing history, and then (on my computer) a very incomplete list of my favorite sites. Is there a way to delete or edit this outdated and incomplete list of favorites? My computer automatically deletes the history when I sign out of Windows, but that darn favs list remains. Thanks for your assistance. OptionA: Menu--.tools-->InternetOptions-->Delete-->uncheck checkbox which says "Preserve favorites Data" OptionB: In your WindowsExplorer...

OutLook 2003 #38
Anyone out there using outlook 2003. I seem to have a problem and not sure why. In the Junkmail Options if you select Safe Lists Only it should only allow items in your lists or in contacts. Well, it lets all mail through even the just mail... Anyone else having this problem? -Mark ...

Importing Dynamic data

outlook attachment question
she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the body, as opposed to being an attachment Switch to HTML or Plain Text format; Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "nat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2015401c45872$8ac3cba0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the > body, as opposed to being an attachment ...

Importing a CSV file

Bad address error
Trying to send a message from our exchange server to my personal acct and I recieve a NDR notice " The recipient name is not recognized". I contacted my ISP and they state the problem is in house and not on there side. Need any help fixing this problem. This all started about 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance, Ron T. What is the full text in the NDR? What changed about 2 weeks ago? What is the domain where the message is destined? Can you telnet to that domain's e-mail servers from your Exchange server on port 25? If so, can you manually send a message? -- Ben Winzen...

Formatting Toolbar missing (not even selectable), MS Outlook 2000
I have several PCs with Outlook 2000 where the Formatting Toolbar is no longer listed as an item under the View > Toolbars menu, on a msg window in either Rich Text or HTML mode (Word is NOT and have never been the e-mail editor). It is NOT the case that the Formatting Tool- bar is simply not being displayed. Instead it's not there to display. By that I mean that it's not even available in the context menu of the Standard Toolbar to be selected (checked) to display. I am able to check all the toolbars that ARE listed, and they display as they should (and go away if I uncheck them). ...

Offline Address Book not updating #2
Hello, Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address >book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. > >We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. Check the Applications Log on the OAB server and make sure the OAB is being generated. There w...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Outlook 2003 send fine, but does not recieve
I have Outlook 2003 installed and at least twice a day, I get the following error message: Task 'Comcast Email - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have tried ending all processes other than Outlook, with no change. I have tried rebooting with no change. Sometimes it is when I first open Outlook, and sometimes it happens after I have had it open a while. I have talked to Comcast and they do not have any resolution for th...