How do I hide email addresses in outgoing mail

0
Dennis (299)

Hint: You post your question in the body of the post, not the Subject.
Hint 2: Use the BCC field.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
russval1 (2100)
7/6/2008 10:05:29 PM
"Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject
Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

As posted here MANY MANY times - put them in the BCC field....

0
gbplinux (1141)

outlook 2000 automatically changing e-mail address
how can I prevent Outlook 2000 to automatically replace a manually entered e-mail address for a contact with the first entry. For example: For contact "jim" I have an e-mail address "jim@abc" and an email 2 address of "jim@xyz". I want a specific message to go to the email 2 address and manually enter "jim@xyz" in the To field. When Outlook sends the message, it replaces the "jim@xyz" with "jim@abc" and sends the message to that last account. ...

Creepy stealth email
This problem is pretty interesting. It is some kind of exploit allowing a spammer to subvert all possible Outlook mail guards. Read carefully for a complete description. I am using Outlook 2003 with the junk filter at its high setting. It is atching all but a few of the 200 or so that come in each day. About three times a day, this one piece of spam slips through, always with the same text. It is selling Super [misspelled hardening pill brand name] and blah blah blah. Anyway, since it's always the same I thought I'd add a simple rule to delete it... Filters (rules) do not seem to be ...

duplication of forwarded email
let me see which paint and brush I should use : - ) Sorry to reply after so long was on leave but my problem still persists and so i will keep digging. There is no forwarding set on his private mail (that would be via MS Outlook). All forwarding has been set via the ADUC mmc on Exchange. Just to recap the observed phenomenon: 1. My boss travels a lot and because we dont have OWA for users external to our network, he uses a public email service (let not worry about whether its yahoo blackerry gmail hotmail etc as they all behave the same and it means the issue at hand is not related t...

Using custom fields for better email list view.
Hello. I get lots of letters with the same title. I want to group them by topic and sort on the number of letters in the group. I know that I can do this using custom fields but I do not know what query to use to get the number of letters the group. ...

Public folders rejecting outside e-mail after migration
I have recently migrated our public folders from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2k3. The issue I am now having is that when an e-mail is sent from the outside world it gets refused with the following message. did not reach the following recipient(s): Document Share on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:50:28 -0800 The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. If I send e-mail to the folder internally it works fine. ANy help would be greatly appreciated Grant contributor permissions ...

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Hiding formuals in cells question

hide my name

Emailing a Worksheet
Is it possible to email a single worksheet in such a way that th recepient can make changes to the worksheet and send it back to me? I so, can I then replace the existing worksheet with the revise worksheet I receive back? Thanks for any help. (I'm looking to avoi having to send an entire workbook -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have a look at the following site for some example code http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Sheet -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Is it possible to email a single worksheet in such a way that the > recepient can make...

Hotmail & MSN E-mail Accounts
I have e-mail accounts at both MSN.com and Hotmail.com that I can no longer access using Outlook 2002 sp3 on a XPsp2 operating system. This problem started many months ago and I'm finally feed up and looking for some answers. I continue to get requests to verify my usernames and passwords. Inputting these items again does not help to get even one download. Using an old MS Explorer 7.02 browser and the same usernames and passwords, I am able to retrieve the e-mail. There are problems with this browser that prevent me from retrieving certain links within the e-mails. In times past, Outlo...

OWA and second mail address
Exch 2003 cluster I have a domain with two mail address. The first one is example.com (pubblic address) and the second is test.com (only for internal mail). Example.com is the default address. Every users are configured only with example.com and are able to connect to OWA. Every users are configured with example.com and test.com and are able to connect to OWA. The others users that have only test.com but doesn't are able to connect to OWA. Do I have to configure the HTTP protocol or IIS or both? Thanks for your reply All users should be able to connect to OWA regardless of what thei...

CC'ing Inbound Emails
I have a client that would like to capture emails from a particular domain. He wants the messages to be delivered to the intended recipient but wants a copy of the email to go to him. Is this possible with Exchange 2003 or only a 3rd party program? On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:34:02 -0800, Tyler Barnes <TylerBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a client that would like to capture emails from a particular domain. >He wants the messages to be delivered to the intended recipient but wants a >copy of the email to go to him. Is this possible with Exchange 2003 or onl...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

Send to mail recipient feature not working correctly.
When a user right clicks a file and chooses send to mail recipient a new mail message window opens. He can type in the message and you can see the file attached, but when he hits the send button nothing happens. Any suggestions? Office 2003, Windows XP SP2 Cryptographic_ICE@yahoo.com <Cryptographic_ICE@yahoo.com> wrote: > When a user right clicks a file and chooses send to mail recipient a > new mail message window opens. He can type in the message and you can > see the file attached, but when he hits the send button nothing > happens. What do you mean by "nothing h...

Can't receive emails?
I have switched all infor from Outlook Express to Office 2003. I can send mail but I can't receive email in Office 2003. I have went to FILE-EXPORT in OE. Please help -- dagnag Are you still using OE? If so, and you have a POP3 account, you could be downloading mail in OE and removing it from the server. This would make it impossible to re-download it in Outlook. -- Patricia DiGiacomo Outlook MVP Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 www.cardozasolutions.com "dagnag" <dagnag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3073F505-11DF-49C...

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Newbie e-mail question
Hi all. I'm new to this site and would appreciate some formatting help. I created a new Word doc and copied and pasted some graphics and some simple text boxes in to it. The graphics and text boxes were created in Powerpoint by someone else. Looks fine on my screen. Before sending it out via e-mail to an Outlook e-mail group I have, I first sent myself a test message to see what it would look like on the receiving end. It looks a mess! The text boxes are all over the place, as is the text that is not in a box. Also, everything slide over to the left hand margin a little bit, so the e...

How do I prevent automatiic download of email?
I have just migrated fråm Outlook Express to WLM, but I have one question: I am using Mailwasher to sort out spam before downloading my email, so I do not want WLM to download email messages automatically. I have left all the checkboxes about downloading/sending email in Options/General unchecked, but WLM downloads the email all the same. How can I prevent that? "Hans_N" <Hans_N@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69898E05-8A13-499D-BC38-C46D75C773AB@microsoft.com... > I have just migrated fråm Outlook Express to WLM, but I have one qu...

Hiding a worksheet #3

REPOST: Contacts/Global Address List/Automated Dialling
We can currently initiate telephone calls from within our contacts folders, plus some public (contact) folders, by right-clicking and selecting Call Contact. This feature could use our mobile phones (via Bluetooth) but more usually it uses our BCM office phone system. This all works fine. However, under this system we are maintaining a lot of duplicate data: 1 x Active Directory, 1 x Exchange 5.5 directory, and several public contact folders. We are moving to Exchange 2003 soon which will mean that Exchange will directly tap into AD, rather than maintain it's own directory. We would als...

duplicate mail sent
Hi, An exchange server 5.5 alway sends duplicate mails at the recent weeks, and I found that there have a lot of mails store inside the outbound conversion queue, I had check the event viewer and it shown the event id 3038, 4093 and 4128 to me, 3038 An attempt to remove processed messages from the outbound store queue has failed. The removal will be retried later. If the messages are not removed before the service is shut down, the mail will be resent at service startup causing duplicate mail. 4093 The error code 2 was returned when trying to remove the spool file d:\exchsrvr\imcdata\in\SNJ...

Send mail to...
I created several wiki pages in SharePoint. But I wanted to notify by mail the users of TeamSite, changes / updates created. There is the option to Send To, but that sends a particular link, and users have to send it through Outlook. There is an option in SharePoint that allows you to send it to the group of users? I'm not aware how you can set up to "send to", but each person can subscribe to Alerts on changes. That's more polite anyway since they are in control of what they get in email. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 30/12/09 12:25, Carlos Gon...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

View task pane and mail #2
Hello!! Using Outlook 2003 - Does anyone know if there is a way to view the mail as well as the task list? Similar to the view I can acheive using Calendar and task list. Thanks! Chris only by creating a folder home page using the outlook view control. There are some samples at www.digidashlive.com -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cente...

Email bar
Whenever I open up an email from someone. Right under the headers there is a small colored bar that runs across it. I have noticed that I cannot click any links in the email till the bar quits running. Is there anyway to disable this. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Could you please try opening Outlook with safe mode: Start > Run : Outlook.exe /safe Same bar appearing again? -- Kolay gelsin, C´┐Żneyt MCDST, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCT "Ken" <kbishop53@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:uZ4c1X7yIHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Whenever I open up an email from so...