How do I get another user on my account pacbell.yahoo.com

I would like to get another user  on my outlook mail program. I currently
have my pop account as pacbell.yahoo.com and outgoing smpt as
pacbell.yahoo.com

Do I create a new user name and if so How?
0
Marc2832 (125)

On Mon, 9 May 2005 19:48:01 -0700, "Marc"
<Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to get another user  on my outlook mail program. I currently
>have my pop account as pacbell.yahoo.com and outgoing smpt as
>pacbell.yahoo.com
>
>Do I create a new user name and if so How?

At the top, go to tools/options and then select "email account
accounts".  Just follow the prompts.
--
Littleguy
0

"Littleguy" wrote:

> On Mon, 9 May 2005 19:48:01 -0700, "Marc"
> <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I would like to get another user  on my outlook mail program. I currently
> >have my pop account as pacbell.yahoo.com and outgoing smpt as
> >pacbell.yahoo.com
> >
> >Do I create a new user name and if so How?
>
> At the top, go to tools/options and then select "email account
> accounts".  Just follow the prompts.
> --
> Littleguy
> what do i put in  for the pop and smtp. i am attempting to add a new user and it will not allow me to  when following the prompts
0
Marc2832 (125)
5/10/2005 4:40:03 AM
On Mon, 9 May 2005 21:40:03 -0700, "marc"
<marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"Littleguy" wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 9 May 2005 19:48:01 -0700, "Marc"
>> <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I would like to get another user  on my outlook mail program. I currently
>> >have my pop account as pacbell.yahoo.com and outgoing smpt as
>> >pacbell.yahoo.com
>> >
>> >Do I create a new user name and if so How?
>>
>> At the top, go to tools/options and then select "email account
>> accounts".  Just follow the prompts.
>> --
>> Littleguy
>> what do i put in  for the pop and smtp. i am attempting to add a new user and it will not allow me to  when following the prompts

Well, the first thing they have to have is an email account.  Have you
signed up the 2nd user with there own id?  Is it with the same ISP
(server) that you are using?  If so, the pop and smpt addresses (in
the server section) are going to be the same.  The only thing that is
going to be different then your set up is there "user id" and
"password".

HTH but if I still misunderstood your question write back-:)
--
Littleguy
0

Non US Dollar accounts do not show in Settings for Active Sync
I am currently using Microsoft Money 2006 for both my desktop and my pocket pc device. I am attempting to sync some of my accounts to my pocket pc device. However, it seems that the options for Active Sync is only shows acocunts that are using US Dollar as the currency. I would like to sync accounts that are using Singapore dollars. Any way I can do this? No. You can only synchronize accounts which are in your base currency, which appears to be US Dollars in your case. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for ...

All user Calendars shared read/write by default
Hello, I'm working on a network that was setup by someone else a couple years back. We're in the process of moving all Calendar information from an online service into Outlook. I noticed something odd in doing this: All the users calendars are available to anyone else for reading AND writing AND deleting. Meaning, you can add whoever you want into Shared Calendars and can then do anything you want to their calendar. There's nothing in the Sharing properties that points to anyone else having rights. There's nothing server side that I can find that allows this. Our Active ...

How to transfer message rules from one computer to another
Hi I would like to know about How to transfer message rules from one computer to another Computer? Thanks Assuming the other computer's running OE, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/276511/ and/or http://www.insideoe.com/backup/partial.htm -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 www.banthecheck.com nospam wrote: > Hi > > I would like to know about How to transfer message rules from one > computer > to another Computer? > > Thanks The Partial Backup: http://www.insideoe.com/backup/p...

Email accounts not recognized in Send/Receive
running outlook 2002 under winxp prof on new IBM Thinkpad T40. last night when i hit send/receive nothing happened. it had been working. now when i if i write an email and clicks accounts to select the email account to send from, a fatal error notice appears. so it appears that somehow the pop email section of outlook 2002 is just not funstioning. any help apprciated. tried the knowledge base and the repair functions - nothing sems to address this issue. opa Have you run "Detect and Repair"? "opa" <mace@marriagealive.com> wrote in message news:07a601c357e2$2d...

Unhandled Exception error on few accounts
Hello, On just a few accounts, if I go to History or Activities, I get the following unhandled exception: [SoapException: Server was unable to process request.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218 Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject(Guid rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryBase queryExpress...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

referencing a cell determined by name in another cell
How do I reference a cell within a formula based on the contents of another cell? For example if one cell contained a reference/address for a column array, how could I refer to this cell (and hence the column array) within the vlookup function instead of having to put in the actual table array. In other words an external way of changing the table array rather than going into the formula. VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup) Hi use INDIRECT for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ricardo wants answers" <ricardo wants answers@discussion...

How do I get??

users
I have an exchange 5.5 server and I have a user who got married. I changed her mail account and all seemed okay but I noticed that when she sends me and email the from address is still her maiden name. I can't seem to find how to change that. Are you trying to change the entire alias or the display name? Usually the alias stays the same and the display name changes. To make the change, please do the following: 1. go into Exchange Admin 2. find the users mailbox 3. get properties on the general page, make the changes for display name and if you like, ALIAS as well. Alternately, you...

How can I attach a another mail to new email as not a file or picture ?
Hi, I could attach at MS Outlook a another email that could be received another time or person , but i can't find to choose for a email option. Could you make a help this to me? Best Regards It's not clear what you want to do. If you wish to forward a message, just highlight it and click on "Forward" or "Actions - Forward" or "Actions - Forward as attachment" If you are composing a message, and want to attach another message, the easiest way is to drag & drop the message into the composition window. If you wish to delay the s...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 11-10-05
"No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. SOAP Server Application Faulted" Removed licenses from other users that are no longer here. I cannot add the new users. any ideas what the error messages mean? ...

Trasactions for 1 account not downloading
Hello! I am using Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe. When I do online updates within Microsoft Money, it only updates the bank balances and does not download the transactions. This leads me to actually go to my bank site and download the statements from there. This works, almost, because one of my three accounts still does not import the transactions. Therefore, I have two questions. Why do transactions from this particular bank not download within Money? In addition, when I download transactions form the bank site one account does not import the transactions. I have looked everywhere for an...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Posting Accounts Setup #3
Hi all, I am setting up Default Posting Accounts in GP. Does anyone know where I can find detailed explanation for each posting account in the posting Account Setup window--Financial, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory. I checked Help already--not helpfull Thanks. LR We publish a series of books on Dynamics GP that fill in the missing pieces of help. Our Information Flow and Posting book details the posting accounts and provides detailed explaination of these and many other accounts. You can check out sample pages from this book on our web site below. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Co...