How do I find the out of office reply?

My out of office reply is missing from tools. How can I retrieve it?
0
reply1003 (2)

Out of Office reply <Out of Office reply@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My out of office reply is missing from tools. How can I retrieve it?

Unless you are using an Exchange server, you will not have the Out of Office
Assistant.  See this: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Existing word documents made on PC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a number of documents made on a PC that include images - scanned, from the internet, etc. They look fine when opened by Word for PC, but when the same file is opened by me using Office 08 for Mac, some (not all) of the pictures appear absolutely minute, in the top left of the image box. The image box is still there, so the text alignment is not affected, but the rest of the text box is blank. I have even had a colleague open the file on her PC to show me the image is fine, then email me the same image - with the s...

Workbook cells won't hold formatting in Office 2007
I have Office 2007 running in Vista Home Premium. My system got FUBARed and had to be reloaded. Now my Excel workbooks won't keep the proper formatting in cells. I have them formatted as general so that I can type in something like 4 - 1. As soon as I do that it converts the formatting to Custom and puts it in as a 1-Apr. If I try to reformat the cell as general I then get 39904. If I enter it as space 4 - 1 then it enters correctly. How can I make the cell give me the correct information without putting a space in front of it? One way in to format the cell as Text B...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Outlook 2003 freeze when opening new message/replying/forwarding
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C9EB9B.D3E3CDF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am using Office 2003 on Vista Home Premium platform and MS Word as = editor. Have been doing this for years, and I have the same setup in = multiple computers (other computers with XP Pro). Lately, the one in the Vista machine developed a pause when click on a = New Mail, Replying or Forwarding, for about 5 seconds. Everything else = works normal and I didn't have this problem in the begin...

Office 2004/Leopard
Word version 11.5.5 (090513) Excel version 11.5.5 (090512) Powerpoint version 11.5.5 (090514) Mac OS 10.5.8 Recently Word, Powerpoint and Excel have been crashing pretty regularly. Seems to mainly be at Quit or when closing a file. I have tried FontNuke, repair permissions and a few other troubleshooting steps, but to no avail. Any ideas to help stablize things? Thanks. Additonal System tidbits: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 ...

I have Korean Office...I need English (US) Office
LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently there is no English LIP!?!?!?!?!? Seriously? That's crazy! LIP = Language Instruction Pack?? Why NO English? Where is Windows / Office developed? America, right? I'm in Korea. I bought a Korean computer. It came with Korean Windows. I need English menus and whatnot on my MS Office applications. In news:7430603D-8534-4235-A16D-D073B471EF85@microsoft.com, abundantmind <abundantmind@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently > there is...

Find (but not find)

Outlook 2003 HTML Reply Selection Spell Check Bug
I received an email in Outlook. The email was in HTML format. I started a reply to the message. I then selected only part of the reply text and hit F7 to check the spelling of the selection (selected text only). A message box pops up stating "Finished checking the selection. Do you want to check the rest of the item?" There were obvious misspelled words that simply were not checked. If I say Yes to "check the rest of the item" the misspelled words are found as would be expected. If the reply is only one word (not likely normally) and you select it and check spelling...

Office 2008 components deleted from mac library. How to get them b
I'm using a Macbook running Leopard. I recently attempted to delete my browsing history on my Macbook (I went to Finder, clicked on Search For in the sidebar, clicked All Documents, and dragged them all to the trash). Obviously my intention was only to delete the history but in fact I ended up deleting every document I ever opened on the computer. There was no option to undo, or to restore the files (approximately 9000) to their original location, so I had to just drag them out of the trash to the desktop and manually sort them back to their original location. That worked for mos...

Limiting Out of Office Assistant responses.
We've had a request from the US District Court to filter out Out of Office Assistant replies to their mailbox. I have a specific address that I don't want OOA to reply to. Any ideas, on the client or server side, how I'd go about this? Thanks for your help. Randy. What about just setting up a rule to delete? -Hal "Randy Cushman" <rcushman@wolfgreenfield.com> wrote in message news:369401c3dc3f$564db750$3101280a@phx.gbl... > We've had a request from the US District Court to filter > out Out of Office Assistant replies to their mailbox. I > have...

OutLook in XP Office Pro producing this error:
After upgrading from Office 2k to Office XP Pro, I am getting the following error message. I imported my "old" archive and it had/has a folder called "BladePro". Each time my archive runs, I get this message. I have searched my entire hard drive and there are no other archive folders so where is it finding a second "BladePro" folder? This is irritating, to say the least. Error while archiving folder "BladePro" in store "Archive Folders". A folder by this name already exists. If possible, please send your suggestions to: rweeks@cableon...

Finding an event

Auto signature is adding spaces and enlarging font on replys?
Auto signature is adding a few space inbetween lines and enlarging font on 'some' reply, not all. "kcshelley" <kcshelley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B67765F-4CEF-438D-A74E-143C600B7813@microsoft.com... > Auto signature is adding a few space inbetween lines and enlarging font on > 'some' reply, not all. That's because Outlook replies using the formatting information in the original message. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Out of Office
Currently I have Exchange 2007 and all clients are OL 2003. When a out of office is received by the client it is duplicated. In my remote domains section config: * - Allow external out-of-office messages and out-of-office messages set by Outlook 2003 or earlier clients or sent by Exchange Server 2003 or earlier servers mydomain.com - Allow external out-of-office messages only I am 90% sure this is causing my issue, but unsure how to fix it. Has anyone come across this?? ...

Outlook 2002 closes sporadically when send reply
I have Outlook 2002 SP2 connected to an Exchange 2000 server mailbox. The mailbox size is approximately 240MB. There are about 22,000 items in the Inbox and about 30,000 items total in all folders. My issue is that sometimes Outlook will close when I send a reply. I am unable to determine a trend as to why this happens since it happens sporadically with no regard to recipient, time of day, other programs running, etc. I completely removed Office and re-installed it on the Windows XP Home Edition SP1 computer. The problem persists. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. ...

cannot find database

Office product key incorrect after reformat of computer
After reformatting my laptop which is running on the Vista OS, I reinstalled microsoft office 2007 standard using the CD provided when I bought my laptop. I could reinstall office 2007 however I am facing problems with activating the product. Each time i keyed in the product key provided on the CD sleeve of the office 2007 CD, i was notified that the product key is incorrect and i have to key in the correct product key. I've tried several times and also rebooted my laptop but to no avail. I have also made sure that I've read all the digits and letters correctly. Is it pos...

Office wouldnt open
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC When trying to start up office i got a error report so tried uninstalling and reinstall, now when i try to install office 2004 i get a error message and says that it needs to close when using the office setup assistant any ideas on how i can install office cheers "shipton80@officeformac.com" wrote: > When trying to start up office i got a error report so tried uninstalling and > reinstall, now when i try to install office 2004 i get a error message and > says that it needs to close when using the of...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find