how do i find notepad in Outlook

I need to create a document that has frequently asked questions on it and
then print it out-how do i do this?
0
S1 (162)

FAQ'S <FAQ'S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I need to create a document that has frequently asked questions on it
> and then print it out-how do i do this?

How is this an Outlook question?  Create your FAQ in whatever text or word
processor you choose.  Use the FIle>Print menu from within that application.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

'the operation failed' error window in outlook 2003?
Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open either. I have to click on the icon a second time and the program opens right away. I have all the latest updates including servicepack 2 Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation > failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open > either. I have to click on the i...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Outlook XP #19
2 situations 1) O/S XP - Outlook XP - user wants preview to show only on unread messages. Read messages - no preview 2) O/S XP - Outlook XP - has 4 pieces of mail that has been read but is not showing as having been read. Highlighted mail - requested marked as read. Opened mail \ closed it still showing as not been read. I can be directly contacted at 718 694-4636. Denise A. Wintz Denise Wintz <dewintz@nyct.com> wrote: > 1) O/S XP - Outlook XP - user wants preview to show only > on unread messages. Read messages - no preview Can't be done. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2000 just upgraded from outlook express
I have just upgraded from outlook express to outlook 2000. The problem I'm having is that I cannot get by accounts to send and receive. I am able to connect to the internet via my dial up connection and surf the web, but the email send and receive will not work. An error message is displayed 'The server could not be found. (Account: ' Sympatico', POP3 Server: 'pop1.ns.sympatico.ca', Error Number 0x800ccc0d). I have checked with Sympatico and the settings are correct on my account. Any help would be appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >I have just upgra...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Outlook Synchronization Questions
Forgive the low-level question here, but... Can someone give me a rundown on: 1. What synchronizes between Outlook and CRM 2. The purpose and process for going offline 3. What do BlackBerry users do? This information would really be helpful to me and thank you in advance. Ronnie Parisella rparisella@primarysupport.com What will sync between outlook and CRM is any data in CRM you have access to. For instance if you can only see data in your own business unit then that is all the data you will get. In outlook you click the go offline button and the first time you do it a lot of data wi...

outlook has encountered a problem
and cannot continue". I get this message after 1-5 minutes, usually when a message is open, but not always. then the program closes and immediately re-opens. It's Outlook 2002,svc pk 2 and completely updated. I''ve tried repair and reinstalled to no avail. Im using Imap with DSL. Any help will be greatly appreciated I have the identical problem with Outlook 2000 under Windows XP Professional. It works find on the XP Home machines, as well as the 98 machines. Are you noticing this on a Windows XP Pro machine? A response would be appreciated. >-----Original Messa...

Linking Contacts in Outlook 2007
I just converted from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. In Outlook 2003 at the bottom left of the address card was a field in which you could link the open contact to other contacts in your address book. That field does not appear in the address card in Outlook 2007. Can someone help me figure out how to make that field appear? Thank you. That option is here: Tools > Options > Preferences > Contact Options... > Show Contact Linking on All Forms -- Russ Valentine "JMD01519" <JMD01519@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BACF9C2B-6FAC-48F4-B...

Find (but not find)

Finding an event

How do I load Outlook if I didn't select it when I loaded Outlook
I put office on my laptop but (among other programs like Power Point) I didn't select it when I was loading it up (didnt think I would ever use it).... well.... now I have a Blackberry and need Outlook so I can sync it.... help? Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Microsoft Office | Add or Remove Features.... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies h...

cannot find database

change default locations for outlook 2000
Hi I am trying to change the default locations for my Outlook. The problem is I have 2 separate logins through windows 98 and have email accounts configured correctly and I get all the mail from both senders sent to the same location. Any ideas / suggestions would be appreciated. Andrew ...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

Outlook Email window not active since CRM Upgrade
A user has noticed an irritating occurance since the CRM upgrade. He will open a CRM email in Outlook and reply this is fine, however when he goes to reply to the next email whether it be for someone whose address is in CRM or not - the cursor is not active in the email window. He then needs to click on the reply window to activate and reply. This is extremely annoying for someone who has many emails to reply to. Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider this issue in a future service pack or release. An Issue has been entered in our tracking data base. -- Jason -- This post...

Outlook Hang: Fault bucket 262152128
Anyone have any idea what this error message means? My outlook suddently hang this afternoon, an hour after I've installed Google Desktop (not sure if it's related). I have no way to get Outlook going, even safe mode failed, and "detect and repair" doesn't fix the problem. An idea? Does uninstalling Google Desktop change anything? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, cn649@torfree.net asked: | A...

How do I find the out of office reply?

Outlook Express #213
How stupid do I feel? I created a password for my Outlook Express 6 at work (running on XP Professional). It has not been asking for my password, so I went to reset it, but I don't remember the original password. Is there any way to override the request so I can reset? Thanks in advance. Thanks - Never mind. I just found a post from 6/8 asking the same question -- and the two very helpful answers. Sorry for my mis-post!! And thanks for your help! >-----Original Message----- >How stupid do I feel? >I created a password for my Outlook Express 6 at work >(running on XP ...

Email strings- Outlook 2007
I often have email strings with several responses from various people. How can I set up a rule to have Outlook delete the older responses and only keep the newest? I have all of the email string in the most recent email anyway. Desperate to clean up my 3GB mailbox! "Erinlei" <Erinlei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32A9867F-2BF2-4BAD-A7F1-46BEA7196C8F@microsoft.com... >I often have email strings with several responses from various people. > How can I set up a rule to have Outlook delete the older responses and only > keep the newest? I h...