how do I create templates in Outlook email

Could someone please tell me how I can create new
templates for Outlook email? I've tried and I can't get
anything to work.

Thanks!

SB
0
sjbabis (1)

Open MS Outlook, Select File -> New -> Mail Message
Design your Template
Select File -> Save As
'Save As Type' change this to Outlook Template (*.Oft)
Give the email message a name.
Select the folder you wish to save the email.
Click on Save

To use this new template

open Explorer (or my computer) find and hightlight the
template you have just save and open it like you would any
other file

OR

Outlook 2000 #176
Customize Outlook Today Button not responding. Any ideas? "JMARA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bbd01c470a2$9cfee5a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Customize Outlook Today Button not responding. Any ideas? www.google.com - you'll find THOUSANDS of hits about this. ...

create a roster

strings comparing in Receipt Template Language

Outlook 2003 Calendar *from* office *to* home
Hi, I have MS Outlook 2003 on a Win XP pro OS, synchronized to a corporate calendar via Oracle Connector, and I would like to do this (apparently) simple thing: Syncronize events FROM corporate calendar to my local calendar DO NOT Syncronize events FROM my local calendar to corporate calendar. In Outlook I just see a send/receive option, not just send and just receive separate option. Any hint is welcome Stefano ...

Task Create - Status

Converting from Outlook Express to Outlook
Does anyone know of a good web site with information on converting from Outlook Express to Outlook. Have not had much luck with a general web search. Thanks, Will Will Fleenor just export everything from one to the other "Will Fleenor" <will@k2e.com> wrote in message news:et24bTJhEHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a good web site with information on converting from > Outlook Express to Outlook. Have not had much luck with a general web > search. > > Thanks, Will > Will Fleenor > > Will Fleenor <will@k2e.com> wrote: ...

IMF and Outlook 2003 in POP3 mode
My server gets all email via SMTP and IMF is working great, in OWA and Outlook 2003 Native Exchange mode junk mail goes to the junk folder and users can add exceptions for "junk" they want to receive etc. I'm wondering about my remote users who use Outlook 2003 in POP3 mode to grab their email (since RPC proxy works pretty lousy, can't wait til that is tweaked!). The email in their junk email folder is not downloaded to Outlook, and they have to log into OWA to see it. 1. Should/can Outlook 2003 download these junk messages via POP3? 2. If so, can they be moved to the j...

Create external database

Message received in Outlook Express but not in Office Outlook why
I used Outlook Express as default for e-mail. I installed Office Outrlook and marked it as default. I continue to receive e-mail on Outlook Express but not on Office Outlook. What settings do I need to make? Open Outlook using the /checkclient switch: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/commandlineswitches.htm -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "Old Fud" wrote: > I used Outlook Express as default for e-mail. I installed Office Outrlook > and marked i...

Outlook Recovery
I deleted my email account and wanted to create a new one, but when I open up Outlook, I don't have any Tools option to create a new account. How can I restore the program? You can modify your mail profile via the Mail applet in Control Panel. If you have trouble finding it see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/123 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Daved" ...

Outlook reply and forward problem
In Outlook 2000 using internet email and personal folders. When replying or forwarding an email it removes the original email from the inbox. Is there a setting to leave the original email in the inbox. >-----Original Message----- >In Outlook 2000 using internet email and personal >folders. When replying or forwarding an email it removes >the original email from the inbox. Is there a setting to >leave the original email in the inbox. >. > I was having the same problem. Look a few entries up from your entry in this news group(Subject:Forward_Reply). If you ...

How to create pie chart with %

Outlook Word Editor Curser Default
While typing an email in Outlook 2003 using MS Word editor, the curser goes to another location if you hesitate while composing the email. This drives a person crazy because you can't take your eyes off the screen for a moment. There is an option setting to set the curser off the default setting meaning the curser goes the message box automatically. This fixed it a over year ago, but when I downloaded updates the setting regressed back and I forgot how to correct this problem. HELP!! ...

Move attachments from certain Exchange 2k email address to a network folder
Does anyone know if its possible to poll a particular email address and move or copy any TIF attachments to a network folder? We have SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Dan Williams Not to worry, i found an alternative method to do what we needed. dan_williams@newcross-nursing.com (Dan Williams) wrote in message news:<2eac5d02.0405200811.5252b7c2@posting.google.com>... > Does anyone know if its possible to poll a particular email address > and move or copy any TIF attachments to a network folder? > > We have SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000. ...

How to use PowerPoint template in my application
Hi all: I want to read some data from database then use PowerPoint template to create ppt file . How can I use this ? Thanks in advance ! Best regards . ...

when form created

CRM Service Activity Outlook Calendar Sync Broken
Hi. All was fine until yesterday but now items on the Outlook calendar no longer appear to be tied to the service activities that created them. When I click on a calendar entry it opens an ordinary appointment view of what should be a service activity. Also, the "track in CRM" button seems to do nothing. A newly created service activity will appear on the calendar, but will exhibit the same characteristics described above. Any ideas on how to fix? I've considered reinstalling the CRM client for Outlook or possibly creating a new Outlook profile. Any thoughts would be...

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Hot to shift Outlook 2003 to new machine
I've built a new box and want to start replicating my setop from my old machine. As I use Outlook 2003 heavily, how do I transfer everything messages, tasks, rules etc from the old to the new machine??? Your advice would be appreciated Scooter The Help Files have you covered. Only one error in them: do NOT copy you previous PST file to the default directory. Copy them anywhere else you want, but not there because you'll overwrite the PST file Outlook creates for itself: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx More information here: http://www.slips...