How do I convert Organizer 6.0 file to text file for import to Outlook

Many people have said to just export an organizer file as a text file,
then import to Outlook.  I can't even get past that step.  I am using
Organizer 6.0 and Outlook 2002.  When I open Organizer and go to
Export, there is not even a file available to export.  The only file I
am aware of is an .OR6 file, but that is not one of the options on the
export function.  Any help?

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

CRM 4.0 Database Move/Migration issue
Hi, I have a test CRM 4.0 enrivonment that I've built up and being evaluating and also migrating data to from our previous CRM database. I have now installed our production CRM 4.0 environment and created a new organisation. This blank installation worked fine. I then wanted to migrate the data from our test environment into the live environment. So I thought I'd try the Data Migration tool from Microsoft. This didn't work. It just pointed the entry in the MSCRM_Config.organization record to the content database on the test server. So, I tried backing up the 2 databases from ...

Newsgrups in Office Outlook
Can I use my Microsoft Outlook [office 2000 SR 1] to reading and revewing Internet news groups? How to set it up? As for now I have to review news in my Outlook Expres, but it would be nice to use only one program. Thank you for any help! -- Outlook is not a news reader. It invokes OE or whatever news reader is your default. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Polikarp_1973" <simmias@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:ch48hs$e4p$1@news.onet.pl... > Can I use my Microsoft Outlook [office 2000 SR 1] to reading and revewing > Internet news groups? > How to set i...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Personal Folder #6
This is Outlook 2000-When trying to move files from inbox to personal folders user gets an error and the action does not complete. all setting appear to be correct and there is also no visible security issue. error messages: item could not be moved. it has either already been moved or access has been denied. Check the size of the personal folder. It may be full and you may need to create a new folder or delete from the original. "Troy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1febe01c4588d$31e41240$a101280a@phx.gbl... > This is Outlook 2000-When...

Importing Outlook 2002 emails to 2003 from another computer
I am having trouble importing a .pst from another computer that has Outlook 2002 to a new machine with Outlook 2003. I am NOT running exchange so all of my emails are stored on the computer. I exported the Outlook 2002 to a .pst file, but when I try to import into the new Outlook 2003 it gives me a "File Access Denied. You do not have the permission required to access the fiel D:\Outlook\inbox.pst" I can not find anyplace to provide permission for this. I am just trying to move my old emails over to my new machine. >I am having trouble importing a .pst from another c...

RMS HQ 2.0 maximum stores connected
Hi all, Is there a case study where over 100 RMS 2.0 Store operations + RMS 2.0 HQ running ? With a central 1 HQ Server running in our Head Office and with plans rollout RMS 2.0 store operation for approx 100 store operations for the next 2 years. We rasied a concern on how the HQ Server can effectively communicate to all stores with HQ Access, even if it runs 24/7. Will the HQ Server 2.0 allow multiple communications server such that 1 communications server in the HQ is mapped to say, 20 stores on the store side, but communicates to a single HQ 2.0 Server? Most branches will run...

Import quicken 2003 to money 98??
Is if possible to import *.QSD and *.QDF files into Money98? I have some old records from two different computers I want to consolidate. I no longer own a copy of quicken, but still use money 98 at home. Any suggestions? John Not directly. M98 will only know how to deal with Quicken or, and I'm guessing here, Quicken files in native formats for the versions of Quicken that came out more or less in summer of 1997 or before. Suggestions? A) Figure out how to turn the Q03 files into QIF, b) Get a newer version of Money. M98 was the single buggiest version in the history of the produ...

Scheduled mail with outlook
Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time? shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote: > Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific > time? Yes, with some scripting. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

CHm file format
Hello, I have seen your's reference on code project. I am new to CHM format and i need to create a CHM viewer. I have some queries regarding the same a) what is binary TOC and binary index ( I have been able to parse the HHc and HHk fie). How i should parse the same b) What are merged files. How i can read them c) How how CHI, CHw and CHQ files can be created. How reading of these files will be different form the reading CHM file. Please help me out by answering my queries. Thanks, Ritu ...

Cannot locate Outlook
I cannot locate "Outlook" anywhere. I'm using Vista and have a registered Home and Student 2007. Outlook was there a few days ago, not now. I use Vista and IE & OE. A friend asked for help with Outlook. I opened it a few days ago to look it over. Yesterday I could not find it in the Office suite drop down list or anywhere. Where do I find it? -- richard "Richard" <richard1@nospam.net> wrote in message news:3AC644E7-15ED-445C-B63B-307D46EA60AF@microsoft.com... > I cannot locate "Outlook" anywhere. I'm using Vista and have a re...

How do I bring up a file that I saved as an Excel file?
I am taking classes and have to do work on Excel and was wondering why when I save them I can't retrieve them? I can see the file names but am not able to retrieve them I am inexperienced on Office. Hi open excel, choose file & open, locate your files, click on the one you want to open and press the Open button. however, if the files that you want to open are on a floppy disk then it is a VERY good idea to copy them onto your hard drive before opening them. This is best achieved using windows explorer. to do this: right mouse click on the start button choose explore ensure the flo...

Outlook does not Open!
Outlook takes a while to open then quits after error message. Same is happening with Internet @ MSN Explorer. Version of Outlook? Exact error message? Anything else relevant to this you would like to share? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Sal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26dfa01c4630d$a40e9400$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook takes a while to open then quits after error > message. Same is happening with Inter...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Outlook association with Internet Explorer
I have Office 2007 with Outlook. When a web site is sent in an email it does not associate with IE. It asks if I want to go to the internet to find a prgram to open the site or use your other programs. I choose the latter and I click on IE and it opens. How do I rectify this? Note: this was not happening until recently. So it may be some thing I did. Thanks for your help in advance. -- Gman Might try starting Outlook one time with the /checkclient command line switch. How to: Start | Run Type: outlook.exe /checkclient OK button "Gman" <Gman@discussio...

Excel file save macro.
I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed name, that is referenced in a cell, in a directory that is listed in a different cell. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Post your efforts. Homework? "darrenlshipley" <darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com... > I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed > name, tha...

Weird import error
I often import files that have .com & .org in addresses in the text. For some reason, the import usually drops the last "m" or "g" in the import process. Any idea why? It's been going on for quite a while, at least since Pub 2003, I just never got around to trying to figure out or ask why it would do that! I just circle it during proofreading (which I do on paper) & change it when I tune up the publication before finalizing it. Thanks. bj ...

Outlook problem after OS reinstall
I have just completed an XP pro reinstall. I then installed BitDefender IS - my old install had AVG9. I then copy/pasted my saved outlook and archive .pst files into my new install at - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data \Microsoft\Outlook Now when I start up Outlook it starts with an error because it cannot find avgxch32.dll! I just click to ignore and I Outlook runs OK Can anyone advise me how to resolve this issue and stop Outlook looking for this AVG file? Remove it from your Add Ins. <craigmill@sky.com> wrote in message new...

MFG 8.0 Error
I recently upgraded from ver 7.5 to 8.0 on our test server, but now I'm getting the error: "A count records operation on table MFGxxxList failed accessing SQL data" whenever I select any of the Manufacturing Lists. xxx represents the specific view e.g. MFGBOMList I think this may be a bug as when I try to view the records of the view MFGBOMList (BOMV1000) I get the same error as when I drill into the details. Has anyone else experienced this error and found solution? A problem has been identified in environments with more languages than en-us installed. This issue ...

USB Issue with WinXP?
I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB devices would operate faster if it was connected to a Hi-Speed USB 2 port. But it does not ID the device in question. How do I figure out which device it is referring to? It does not happen all the time, maybe once or twice a day, so it's hard to pin-point. I've attached screen copies of the messages, if that will help ID the source. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks Charliec From: <charliec@email.com> | I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB | devices would ope...

Cannot double click an excel file and open it.
Hi When I double click an excel file, the excel application opens with a grey screen. If I drag the file onto the grey screen it opens fine. If I double click an excel attachement the excel screen opens grey and I get a message box saying The system cannot find the file specified. If I drag an excel file into the outlook inbox and then double click on it, it launches as it would normaly. I have un associated and re associated the file with Excel. I have checked the selections under the window menu in Excel, but unhide is greyed out, indicating that excel has opened, but not loaded the fil...

diagonal text
HOW DO I MAKE MY TEXT GO IN A DIAGONAL WAY ACROSS THE PAGE On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:06:07 +0100, SCOTT wrote (in article <8844C60C-FD08-4FB5-B289-D530CAA285DA@microsoft.com>): > HOW DO I MAKE MY TEXT GO IN A DIAGONAL WAY ACROSS THE PAGE Lose the caps. It's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read. Please explain what it is you're attempting to accomplish and your Publisher version. By the way, questions end with question marks (?). What version of Publisher are you using? In 2000, arrange, rotate or flip, custom rotate, input your n...

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...