how do i change to the new design in outlook 2007

Outlook 2007 is installed on my computer but everytime I open the program the
old design is what I see.

> Outlook 2007 is installed on my computer but everytime I open the
> program the old design is what I see.

The Ribbon is only available in new message/appointment/task windows, not
to the main Outlook window.

--
f.h.
Microsoft Outlook MVP

0
f.h.muffman (751)

getpivotdata in excel 2007
=+GETPIVOTDATA(pivot1,$A$3 & " " &B$2 & " " &A5) I'm trying to return pivot table data to another sheet. The range of the pivot table is called "pivot1" and the reference cells represent (name of doc), (date), (procedure type). I get a REF# I have spent hours already and need a solution fast. Please Fern wrote: > =+GETPIVOTDATA(pivot1,$A$3 & " " &B$2 & " " &A5) > > I'm trying to return pivot table data to another sheet. The range of the > pivot table is called "pivot1" and...

External data link change

outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created a new OL2003 PST, then imported all info from the old PST. Now whenever she tries to send to certain distribution lists, she gets a "unexpected error has occurred". when she hits send. if she tries to expand the distribution list within the TO field, she gets an error of "The command selected is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." she can open it in contacts with no errors. We have deleted the list and...

Why does the change change to a number?

Synchronize Desktop Outlook to Outlook Web Access?
Using Outlook 2003 with Win XP SP1, latest updates to both. I just got a new e-mail address from work, which uses Outlook Web Access (Exchange server) for its web mail. Since the folders look similar to the Outlook folders in my desktop Outlook, I wonder if there is a way to synchronize the data between my desktop Outlook, and that on the web. In other words, to import the contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, etc. from my desktop Outlook into the folders on the web. My Inbox as well. (I have several e-mail accounts, all going into one Inbox in my desktop Outlook. Of course, I think I can only a...

outlook 2000 #31
I cannot customize outlook today page now. The capability to do this quit working about six weeks ago. I have re- installed outlook 2000 but that does not help. ...

PC Dead, XP HD to new box
My XP PC died. I bought a new PC, Exchanged HD's, but XP will not complete boot up, It gets to recognizing there is new hardware and asks: "New hardware found, do you want to Install??" And " Do you want broadband or Dial-up?" The Old XP PC had PS/2 Keyboard & PS/2 mouse. New has USB Keyboard & mouse. I would suspect that is at least the 'new hardware' found. I can't answer the question as the new PC does not pass the input from USB input to the old XP system. IS THERE, a way to use the new PC's Windows 7 64bit home ...

Outlook Unknown Error 0x8004060C
Hi, I have the following error message at the end of downloading new messages. The system stop and shows a popup with "Unknown Error 0x8004060C" I installed Outlook XP again but I got the same problem. Everything was working fine until...it could be an email of around 3Mb who stopped everything. I have no idea. Please help me. Thanks, Olivier I found a solution. This message means that you reach the limit of size of your pst file. You need to backup your pst file and create a new one. Or at least diminish the size of your actual pst file. Hope this will help someone, O...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Position of New Excel Spreadsheet on screen
I have a number of password protected workbooks. The problem is, when I open one, it opens behind any currently on screen, so I have to close/minimise them to display the window where I input the password. Is there a setting where I can make sure all new workbooks open on top of those already open? I'm using W7 and Office 2007 ...

HRESULT opening outlook 2000 in xp pro
I get an error "Exception from HRESULT 0x80040200" every time I start my outlook 2000 in XP pro. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this? ...

Microsoft Outlook #22
I am trying to figure out how to receive/sent emails with Microsoft Outlook from a remote site computer (away from office/home computer). Where can I find this information or what are the procedures? I like access my e-mails while traveling. Unless you are talking about an .ost file with Microsoft Exchange or Outlook Web Access, you better HOPE you can't access your local Outlook over the internet as this would mean that your computer is open to anyone on the Internet. However, if you mean can you setup a mail account identical to your one at home, then if you are using the same ISP,...

Money 2007 and investments
I recently changed to Money 2007 Deluxe. I have some investments at a certain company. There are three different accounts with this company. When trying to set this up, I entered one under the "new investments" tab and used the drop-down list in Money to select the company name. Later, I changed the account's name to "XXX investment at "YYY" company (I intended to do the same with the other two accounts). No problem there. However, when I tried to enter the second account from this same company, I got a dialog box stating that I already had an investme...

New spreadsheet only prints the first page
My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3 physician partners and myself. Last year's was in Excel 97 and through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all set. When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest of the sheet is gray. When I go to print preview, I only get that first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet. I tried to save it in the old format, too, but I get the same problem. If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want and before/afte...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

can't remove old filter added to each new personal folder
A while back I put in a view filter on my personal folders and thought I had removed it. Now when I create a new personal folder, it contains this filter. I have removed the filter from the Current View in each of my Personal folders but can't get it to stop appearing in new folders (and sometimes reappearing in existing one.) How can I change this?? Thanks, Hal ...

using IMAP and Outlook to share folders on 5.5 SP4?
I've got a client with 5.5 SP4 who wants to be able to drag an email from his inbox to a shared folder that his assistant can access. The server is outside their network, so can only use IMAP or POP3 I tried opening up port 143 for IMAP and created a new public folder using Outlook. I can see this new folder using Exchange Administrator app. When I drag an email from the Outlook inbox into the new public folder, I get a msg of: Can't move the items. The server responded: REFERRAL imap://userName:AUTH="@server.com/Public/%20Folders/Test] there is no replica for that mailbox o...

How to change newsgroup message font

Copy worksheet to new workbook : Values & Formats
Hi, Is it possible to cpy an entire worksheet (Values & Formats) to a new workbook without copying formulas ? Sheets(X).Copy is building links to previous workbook. Thks for help After coping go to Edit->Links, and break links, and excel will replace links with values. If you do it from VBA, which seems so, try with PasteSpecial metod. "Franck" <wesley.saris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1130320762.209498.135290@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Is it possible to cpy an entire worksheet (Values & Formats) to a new > workbook without copying f...

Outlook 2003 MSKSrver.exe! RUNS ALL TIME HOGS MEMORY!
Outlook 2003 Too Slow! I used the MicroSoft task manager to find-out what all the action in the background is! MSKSrver.exe RUNS ALL the time at 85 to 95 CPU and the CPU total usage is near 100% ALL the time with nothing major running but MSKSrver.exe! Whenever I try to do anything else, the new application takes forever to get going as it must compete with MSKSrver.exe! Why is that database server working all the time? What is it doing? I do not use "Favorite Folders" or "Business Contact Manager" yet, though those are areas show in MAIL, empty. I don'...