How do I change the name at the bottom of the calendar?

When I print out the calendar, the previous ofice managers' name appears at
the bottom, how do I change that?

"ACritchfield" wrote in message
> When I print out the calendar, the previous ofice managers' name
> appears at
> the bottom, how do I change that?

Search the registry for your manager's name.  It was probably the name
and company he specified during the install of Windows.

0
VanguardLH (155)

External data link change

AddIn Functions Have File Path and #NAME? Error
Hello, How do I get Excel 2007 to drop the file path on formulas with Excel addin functions in them? I've just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 on XP and am having some trouble with my Excel addin workbook functions. There are a number of addins that are kept in a directory on the computer, C:\ExcelAddins. They are updated from time to time and so everyone has them in this directory on there computer so IT can upload updates. After the Office 2007 upgrade I added all these addins to Excel 2007. In 2003 I would be able to access the addin functions by typing in the name and pa...

Why does the change change to a number?

If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The
If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The specified network name is no longer available." again. how to clean this up? after this the stream writer is stuck connected until i restart my process. ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Exporting a date field in Excel to an Outlook Calendar?
Is this possible? ...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...

Outlook Name lookup
When creating a new email and typing in a name for the To: Outlook does not find the name all the time even if it is in the address/contacts. Does anyone have a fix for this? ...

My Day does NOT display calendar events
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop My Day does not display any yearly recurring events such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc. They are clearly displayed in the Calendar but do NOT appear in My Day. I have fiddled with the Preferences command but nothing happens. My Day DOES display my To Do lists and curiously the Laker schedule which was imported. But it does not display ANY event I have keyed in. Help! (And thank you!) Cahlin@officeformac.com wrote: > My Day does not display any yearly recurring events such as > b...