How do I change the elements displayed in the message list

How do I change the elements displayed in the message list.  For example, to
list "To" or "From"
0
woodhair (1)

edit the view - to change just one folder, click on the row of field names
and choose custom. To make all folders the same see
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"woodhair" <woodhair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I change the elements displayed in the message list.  For example,
> list "To" or "From"

0
outlookmvp (5838)

External data link change

Is there a way to get the list command on the data toolbar?
I don't have list on my data toolbar. Is there a download for that or do I have to pay for it? I need it for a homework assignment. Thanks You need to use xl2003. That means you need to buy the newer version (or explain it to the instructor). Maybe he or she will let you slide on this section. cbuskirk20 wrote: > > I don't have list on my data toolbar. Is there a download for that or do I > have to pay for it? I need it for a homework assignment. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterson ...

how to display a activex control to toolbar?
i want to display a mfc activex control on toolbar, how to do? thanks The articel below shows how to add any control in a toolbar. THat will be a good start: http://www.codeguru.com/article.php/c2547 Another easy option might be to use a CDialogBar, which is based on a dialog template. It might be easy to add ActiveX to a dialog instead. --- Ajay ...

outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created a new OL2003 PST, then imported all info from the old PST. Now whenever she tries to send to certain distribution lists, she gets a "unexpected error has occurred". when she hits send. if she tries to expand the distribution list within the TO field, she gets an error of "The command selected is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." she can open it in contacts with no errors. We have deleted the list and...

Why does the change change to a number?

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Send.Item message when using mapi emailing
Hi, When using the MAPI profile to send mails via Send.Item Outlook stops and shows the Yes, No message for permission to send. I have checked all IE settings and Outlook but cant turn this off? I know its there somewhere, any help locating and turning off this setting would be fantastic! Kind Regards James See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, an...

Newgroups Reseting List
When I try to reset my news group list it goes to almost 30,000 and then the program stops responding. Must shut down and restart explorer. Any suggestions? Thanks, Gordon Outlook doesn't provide NNTP (network news transfer protocol) support. Neither does Explorer. Neither does *Internet* Explorer, which is maybe what you meant. You use Outlook Express for that (Outlook and IE can call it or you can load OE yourself). [Internet] Explorer is not an NNTP client so I don't know why you are restarting it. If you are using Outlook Express, repost your question in a newsgroup that d...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

BUG?!: PP 2007 does display all "Paste as link" charts of Excel 20
I discovered a bug in Excel / PP 2007 which I can easily reproduce. I have a simple "test" files if somebody wants to take a look. The basic outline is like this. 1) I create some graphs in Excel with considerable distance, so that they are not both visible on the screen simontainously. 2) I copy (by selecting a range containing the graphs), then paste-link (as dynamic graphics) the two chars into PP, each in its separate slide. 3) Now, If I rightclick and choose "update", the one which is not visible in Excel will not be shown! To me, it seems like Excel saves...

Can I send messages from access using outlook?
I thought it was possible to link the address book in Outlook to my Access data base. I'm unsure what to do. ...

Field Type Change