How do I change default image viewing software back to MS Photo Editor

Hi
A few months ago I downloaded a trial offer for an image
viewing software package and decided not to use it
anymore.  The software somehow made itself the default
image viewing sodtware in Outlook 2002.

Now that the trial period is over I can't view any
digital photographs from Outlook 2002.  How do I get rid
of it and make MS PhotoEditor the default again?

Thanks in advance
Mak Kaufman
0
makandboo (1)

Windows Explorer->Tools->Folder Options->File Type tab.  Scroll to the image
type (.jpg, .bmp, etc.), highlight it and elect the option to change.  The
associate with the viewer that you wish.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Mak Kaufman <makandboo@comcast.net> asked:

| Hi
| A few months ago I downloaded a trial offer for an image
| viewing software package and decided not to use it
| anymore.  The software somehow made itself the default
| image viewing sodtware in Outlook 2002.
|
| Now that the trial period is over I can't view any
| digital photographs from Outlook 2002.  How do I get rid
| of it and make MS PhotoEditor the default again?
|
| Thanks in advance
| Mak Kaufman

0
MillyS1 (1480)

How restore Outlook messages back to Yahoo Server, removed in err
The related question to this msg is: Why, when you are setting up an account in Outlook '07 on Windows 7, not only is the DEFAULT setting to NOT leave a copy of messages on the server, you AREN'T EVEN ASKED WHETHER YOU WANT MESSAGES LEFT ON THE SERVER OR NOT? If I'd been asked I would have known how to answer, but I wasn't. That question is buried in the Advanced tab under More Settings that you do not automatically go to when setting up a new account. I didn't even seen the More Settings button. It may not have even been displayed. Everything setting u...

External data link change

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

Why does the change change to a number?

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

Filter contact records by customer type code in views
In version 1.2 I had set up several views of contact records by customer type code. In 3.0 this field cannot be selected as filtering criteria. While the views I had set up in 1.2 work, that cannot be changed. Is there a reason this field is no longer avialable under 3.0? This field is listed attribute. Is there a way to may it appear? Thanks for any help you can give. Brand Microsoft CRM Support maybe of help with this one, try submiting a incident for this. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Brand" wrote: > In version 1.2 I had set up several v...

I don't have MS Publisher, how can I view a .pub file?
Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view the ..pub file? Thanks, Mike Archangel Get the sender to re-send it in .pdf format, go and buy Publisher for yourself.. there is no viewer available.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Archangel" <Archangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4CF3827-F640-4ECD-AB52-F93CA89934A5@microsoft.com... > Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view > the > .pub file? > > Thanks, > > Mike ...

How to change icon for my application

OWA as default web page
I have a front end server I'm using for OWA. I would like to configure IIS to default to the login prompt when the user hits the web server, without having to type "/exchange". For example: https://webserver.domain instead of https://webserver.domain/exchange Is there a way to configure this? Thanks The article below describes how to redirect the Default Web page to point to the Exchange virtual directory. 319878 XWEB: How to Make Outlook Web Access the Default Web Site http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319878 >-----Original Message----- >I have a front end server...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

image stored in a signature?
Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company logo after my name? Thanks in advance. Jerry Yes, but I would advise against it as it creates an attachment to all your emails! "Jerry Crosby" wrote: > Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company > logo after my name? > > Thanks in advance. > > Jerry > > > ...

College research project
Hi All! I'm conducting a survey for my college research project and need responses. It's for MS office users and I need as much of a response as possible. Under the name question, just put your first name and your last initial. I just need it as a separate identifier. if you have a handle that you use in the newsgroup, feel free to use that, too. There is no personal information asked for. Here's the link: http://www.summitcadd.com/ms_word_survey.htm Thanks, John From: "John" <jprovetto@earthlink.net> | Hi All! | | I'm conducting a survey for my co...

some replies come from default account
Some email replies from me come from the address to which the email was sent and others come from my default address. For example if I reply to a message that came to kozmo@thisaddress.com, the reply comes from kozmo@defaultaddress.com. I can change it manually for each reply but that's a pain and if I forget to it's a problem. Not all messages behave this way. Some come from the correct "reply from" address. I can't figure out what the difference is for those that come from the correct address. I'm using OL2000 on XP, Internet Mail Only. Any ideas what'...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Convert Access 2003 Back To Access 97 Problem
When I use the Access 2003 utility to convert my database back to Access 97, all the table links (ODBC to SQL Server) turn into local Access tables. Has anyone run into this problem and what can be done about it, if anything? Delete the tables and create new links. The work of minutes: file, import, as links. The wizard is too dumb to recognise ODBC links. It assumes all links are to Jet 4 tables, which won't be recognised by A97. (david) "MikeW" <mwhitson@msn.com> wrote in message news:1133954804.989951.93560@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I use the Acces...

icon changes with change of extension

Moving exchange2k3 server machine account from default OU to another...
Hi all. I have an win2k3 std sp1 server with exchange2k3 std sp2 on it. The computer account of the server sits in the default Computers OU, and i want to move it to another computer OU for policy purposes. I have a 2k AD. I understand that this move should go without a problem, maybe a restart of the services afterwards? I'm not going to move any of the objects in the Microsoft Exchange System Objects OU, just the computer account. Any problems that might occur, and would those potential problems be ok if i just move it back to the default OU? -- Gripe On Fri, 19 May 2006 ...