how do i backup email messages to disk?

how do i backup email messages in outlook 2000 to disk?
0
anonymous (74718)

How do I open an Excel Document that was received by email?
Hello all, Thanks for having this forum available. I do NOT have Microsoft Excel and I need to open an Excel Document that was emailed to me. I have Windows XP Home Edition. Any Suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! You can download the Excel Viewer http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN You won't be able to edit the document, though. You'll need Excel or another program that can open an Excel document for that. tj "tmeese1972chevy" wrote: > Hello all, Thanks for having this forum availa...

Not receiving all of my email.
For several weeks I have only been receiving part of my email. The contacts I have not been receiving are all in my contacts (which is checked as safe) as well as added to the safe list. I can see the messages in my browser when checking through my ISP home page but when starting Windows Live Mail and sync, selected messages are lost. It is not necessary to Safe List contacts. If the email addresses are in your Contacts..choose the option to 'Also trust e-mail from my contacts' - Tools/Safety Options/Safe Senders ....then remove the Contacts from the Safe Senders lis...

Backup
When I try to make a backup from withing Great Plains, I am getting the message: Unhandled Script Exception Script '[693]()' not found Exception_Class_Script_Missing Script_CMD_Userfunc I cannot find anything in the Knowledge Base to help me resolve this. Can anyone help me? Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >When I try to make a backup from withing Great Plains, I >am getting the message: > >Unhandled Script Exception >Script '[693]()' not found >Exception_Class_Script_Missing >Script_CMD_Userfunc > >I cannot find anything in the Knowle...

email report per record
I am trying to email a report. On my form I have a button that the user will click - this will send a report based on the record shown on the form. Private Sub Sheet1_Click() Dim strMessage As String 'Body of message Dim strSubject As String 'Email Subject Dim strTo As String 'To address Dim strCC As String 'CC Address Dim strBCC As String 'BCC Address Dim stDocName As String Dim strWhere As String strWhere = "[id number] = " & Me.[id Number] stDocName = "Info Form" strTo = "email@dot.com" st...

Two Computers on the same network using the one email address!
Hi, I have two networked computers sharing one email address. I have outlook 2007 and the other computer has Outlook 2003. Is there a way that both computers can share the one email address with out all mail going to one or other computer?? I'd appreciate any suggestions as mail is getting lost and mixed up. Thanks -- Val Assuming a POP3 account; Configure your account settings to leave a copy on the server. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/160 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.how...

Html emails are not printing
Hi Outlook 2003 with exchange 2003. If I select a plain text email in Inbox I can print it fine but if I try to print an html email it doesn't print and 'Print Preview' is disabled. What is the problems and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards print preview doesn't work for HHTML, never has. What exactly happens when "it doesn't print" ? What version of IE? Do you have all the latest updates for outlook, windows and IE? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.ne...

Does Outlook's Auto Archive Always APPEND TO or OVERWRITE a Previous Backup?
I ask because in another thread it was stated that auto-archive always appends, but lots of advice on multiple sites caution the user that it always over-writes. If it always appends, then I can use it. If it always overwrites, I can't. I think this is a very important distinction for the user and thus we should know one way or the other which is true append or over-write. Thanks. Yes, it always appends, because it is adding individual items to the = folders in the archive .pst file, not overwriting that file.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programmi...

Use of Pop3 accounts for external email
We've been using a pop3/smtp account to recieve our external email. I've heard that using those is a bad idea for a buisness. I don't understand it that much and wondering what are the issues with pop3 and what is an alternative to recieve external mail if not using a pop3 account. We have Exchange 2003. The issue is the company can't archive all user's mail. You know, company's email is representing the company, so the company should keep it as archives. With POP3 email will be moved from server to the client. Instead, you can use IMAP, Exchange Server, or ...

Copying and pasting emails from outlook
I have Windows 7 and am using Windows Live Mail. We have a master excel vendor list which I turn into a separtae excel spreadsheet with the particular vendors for that project. With outlook I was able to copy and paste the email address column for that spreadsheet in the BCC line and send with no problem. When I now try it with Windows Mail Live, it is unable to send because "one or more of the receipients does not have an email address. All email addresses should be valid since I can send the same email from Outlook on another computer. Any ideas? Can you give ...

Email support.
I am very surprised to find free email support is not available for my Outlook 2007 product, bought about six months' ago. A message appears saying the Product ID 'has expired'. I have a query about the .ost file, as it applies to the Connector for Hotmail, no leads at all found thus far in forums. Previously, email support was free (namely about 3 months' ago). There's no possibility of my paying €70 or so for my enquiry! Is there something wrong with the system, or does free email help expire just a couple of months after purchase? if so, what sort of back-u...

Group Policy Backup
Is there a way that a Group Policy Object can be backed up on a Server Core machine? Like we do using GPMC in a full dc. Using Powershell? Howdie! Am 01.07.2010 15:50, schrieb Venkat: > Is there a way that a Group Policy Object can be backed up on a Server Core > machine? Like we do using GPMC in a full dc. Using Powershell? GPMC delivers Scripts you can use to back them up. You can also download them seperately: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=38c1a89b-a6d2-4f2a-a944-9236999aee65&displaylang=en There should be plenty of scripting that...

error message in Microsoft Publisher
Hi, ever run into this? When trying to save a document in Microsoft Publisher 2000, I get "<nane of file> - Microsoft Publisher:MSPUB.EXE - Application Error. Click on OK to terminate the program. Click on CANCEL to debug the program." As a result of this message, I am unable to save files in Publisher. Sounds like you are running on a network and not saving the file to the local hard drive. You have given no information about the version of Windows you are using or the environment this program is working. -- Thanks for replying. We are running on a network. The...

How to insert an email into excel
I am trying to insert an link in excel that directs you to an email in outlook express. Hi You can open a file from hyperlink, but mails in Outlook or Outlook Express inbox are parts of a specific file (container) - p.e. for Outlook it's an pst-file, I don't remember what type of file it is for OE - which you can open and browse only with specific programs (mail client). You can't create a hyperlink to specific file in container, it would be same as crate p.e. a hyperlink to some specific file packed in a zip-archive. Arvi Laanemets "Jeeves" <Jeeves@discussions....

How to make emails send from outlook instead of going into outbox
Hi, Have recently changed to Microsoft Outlook. My emails are set up with personal folders and hotmail folders. When I try to send from microsoft outlook, I get a message saying this will be sent via hotmail. Message then goes to personal folder outbox and doesn't send. Have checked settings and is set up to go immediately. Louise <Louise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have recently changed to Microsoft Outlook. My emails are set up with > personal folders and hotmail folders. When I try to send from > microsoft outlook, I get a message saying this will be ...

pst file backup program(pfbackup.exe) installation problem.
Trying to instal the above, but getting errors. 1. "Setup has detected that you already have a version of pfbackup installed on this machine. ....must uninstall.... Answer YES to next qurstion. Click OK. 2. Are you sure you want to uninstall? YES 3. This action is only valid for products that are installed. YES 4. Please uninstall previous versions of PFbackup using the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel. OK No matter how hard I look, it isn't there. Also tried looking under different (administrator) logon accounts. Any ideas? Is there a .dll file somewhere? Sugge...

backup to a file?
hi, can I backup my exchange 2003 to a file (instead of backing up to a tape drive)?. I will then copy the file to elsewhere. Our exchange server is in a different (distant)location and for some reason the tape drive is not workng. So until that gets resolved, I need to have some other way.(temporarily) I am referring to the 'file' destination option in windows backup. Is this possible and also, will doing this cause any issues while restoring?(if needed) thanks!!! Yes. Just specify a path and ntbackup will create you a bkf file which you can copy whereever. -- Thanks, Bria...

outlook/AT&T
my dad's new Outlook 2002/AT&T Worldnet Dial-up Service is giving him grief: The sending and receiving box shows that he has 6 emails to be downloaded. Only four emails download and then this message box appears: Error Task ATT Worldnet email sending and receiving report error (oX800CCCOF).The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues your server administrator or internet service provider (ISP). The server responded:? K' He doesn't know if he's missing messages or not. When he tries to send and receive again it says that he has no new mes...

Name in email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Using EWS Entourage found name in the sent field is now email address by default rather than Office User name how can I change the sent by name to my name not my email address Just to be clear when whoever I email receives and email from me it comes from my email address not my name like normal Entourage client does On 2/2/10 3:18 PM, in article 59bb222b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "goliath@officeformac.com" <goliath@officeformac.com> wrote: > Exchange Using EWS...

Email Router?
Does uninstalling E-mail Router leave any residual components on the Exchange Server, or does MS CRM uninstall cleanly? Mervin Williams it uninstalls cleanly. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:00:19 -0600, "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> wrote: Does uninstalling E-mail Router leave any residual components on the Exchange Server, or does MS CRM uninstall cleanly? Mervin Williams ...

How do I insert image in email body
hi, I have to send an email with my company logo in it.I am using ASP.Net 2.0. My code looks like this public static void SendEmail(string strSubject, string strTo, string strFrom, string strMailMessage) { string strStyle = "style='font: 12px/18px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif '"; MailMessage mail = new MailMessage(); mail.To = strTo; mail.From = strFrom; mail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html; mail.Subject = strSubject; mail.Body = "<font " + strStyle + ">" + strMailMessage + "</font>"; SmtpMail.SmtpServe...

Great Plains Backup
Is it possible to schedule a GP backup? If yes how can this be done? You can schedule backups for system and company databases to occur on the days and the times that you specify. Only a system administrator can open the Schedule Backup window to schedule database backups. To schedule a database backup: 1. Open the Schedule Backup window. (File >> Backup >> Schedule button) 2. Enter a name for the schedule. 3. Select the company to back up. The path where the database will be backed up is displayed. You can modify the path, as needed. 4. Mark the days to ...

blocking emails
Exchsvr 2003 where can I block certain types of attachments or certain domains from sending email to my org Ed For domains: Exchange System Manager + Global Settings + Message Deliver (right-click, Properties) + Sender Filtering Alternatively, you could use the Connection Filtering tab to block by the domain's mailserver[s] IP addres[es]. I'm not sure if there is a native way to block certain attachments using Exchange. I use 3rd party software (Symantec Mail Security). You can also use your firewall to block attachment types, if you use a firewall appliance. "EdMull...

Backup
I have DataBase in SqlServer 2008.I Had taken database backup in full mode Around 10 days before. After that i ddi not take any other type of back.At the time of backup one table has around 1000 records.Now Accidentally Row has been deleted Now It has No Data.Before deletion now it has Around 3000 Records Is Their is Any Way to recover those deleted Rows From Full back Up Has the database been in full recovery model all the time since the full backup was taken? -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp http://sqlblog.com/blogs/tibor_karaszi ...

cannot send email in windows mail see error message below
The host 'POP@AOL.COM587' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Tax surplus list', Account: 'IMAP@AOL.COM143', Server: 'POP@AOL.COM587', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Please help I am a newbie I am using windows vista Those, of course, are not the correct server names. These instructions for OE will work for Windows Mail... http://www.postmaster.aol.com/imap/express.html -- Dave N. MS-M...

email set up
Hi , I have a desktop pc - with 2 pop email addresses. I have just set up my lap top and I have set up the pop addresses. but... when I send an email from my laptop my pc desktop receives it. though when I get emails on my desktop - my laptop isn't getting anything... I would like to have the main email on my destop and a duplicate on the laptop. What do I tick in the options box... Thanks m :) If both machines are polling the same POP3 email mailbox and removing the items, both machines aren't going to see it since one will download & remove the item before the other can...