How do I archive based on sent/ received date not "last modified" date

We have combined our group's e-mails into one account that
we all access.

Now there is a whole directory tree of projects that we
all work on... and each of us can see the most current e-
mails in any project regardless of who wrote them.

However, when we try to archive them, they are archived
based on the "last modified date". For most e-mails, this
is when we moved them into the project folder (i.e. last
week when we created the group e-mail) even though we may
have received the e-mail months or years ago.

Is there anyway to archive based on the sent or received
date? If not, is there any way to change the last modified
date to equal the sent or received date?

We are using Outlook 2000 SP-3.

Thanks in advance
0
anonymous (74719)

FRx
The auditors have asked to get data for when the last date an Frx report was modified, and we could not comply, as it is not stored in FRx. Microsoft Business Solutions Support Incident Number 8518345 : Last modified date in FRx Unfortunately, there is no way to do this within the front-end of FRx. I advised that it looks like there is a "Last Modified" value that is stored within the .f32 file, but I do not know if this value is accurate. I advised that there is no way to grab this value from within FRx. I advised that you may want to enter a suggestion to add this as a...

insert the date the file was last modified
How do I automatically insert the date the current file was last modified into a cell in Excel? Hi use the following UDF: Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ (prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function and enter in a cell =DOCPROPS("last save time") (format cell as date) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ranrunr" <Ranrunr@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:356A3628-A21E-426C-BF78-5522E...

How do I archive based on sent/ received date not "last modified" date
We have combined our group's e-mails into one account that we all access. Now there is a whole directory tree of projects that we all work on... and each of us can see the most current e- mails in any project regardless of who wrote them. However, when we try to archive them, they are archived based on the "last modified date". For most e-mails, this is when we moved them into the project folder (i.e. last week when we created the group e-mail) even though we may have received the e-mail months or years ago. Is there anyway to archive based on the sent or received dat...

Stop "last modified date " from coming up on my invoice doc.
I just printed off my invoices and they all are printing with todays date on them instead of the with the date I made them up how can I get them to print with the original date? Sharon, do you have the date that you want to see on the invoice stored in a field in the Orders table? If so, does that date stay the same *in the table* after printing the invoice? UpRider "Sharon Greenlaw" <Sharon Greenlaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B04AFEFF-4A8B-458E-88DE-6204827FC2B3@microsoft.com... >I just printed off my invoices and they all are printing with to...

Time Date Last Modified
I am sharing a worksheet with another person and we both are updating it often throughout the day. I'd like to have a cell display the last time and date it was modified. Can this be done? Thanks, Diane Only by using VBA http://tinyurl.com/apq8b Regards, Peo Sjoblom "LDL" wrote: > I am sharing a worksheet with another person and we both are updating it > often throughout the day. I'd like to have a cell display the last time and > date it was modified. Can this be done? Thanks, Diane > > > Here is an UDF Function DocProps(prop As St...

How do I save the date a record was last modified in Access 2003
How do I save the date a record was last modified in Access 2003? I know a little about Access databases, and need help with a database I designed. Any comment will be appreciated. Anne Use the BeforeUpdate event of the *form* where the records are edited, e.g.: Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Me.[WhateverYourFieldIsCalled] = Now() End Sub -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Anne" <Anne@d...

Getting last Modified documents/worksheets
I used a previous version of excel on a win98 pc. At the end of the week I would recall all the documents created and saved in the past week for proofreading etc. This was very fast and easy. However, I bought a WinXP laptop and transfered all my documents onto it. It had office 2003 Pro installed so I thought my latest saved files would be even easier and faster to retrieve. To my utter dismay the reverse happened. Retrieving latest documents over the weekend has been a nightmare because I now have sit and wait for at least 20 minuites to have only 4 out of 20 files found and listed....

is there a dos command that works like xcopy but compares file sizes or last modified dates?
I use xcopy to backup large amounts of data from three different parent folders to a 2nd hdd. It works great, but I would like to use a more efficient method of only backing up files that are a different size, have a different last modified date, or don't already exist, so no files that haven't been modified since the last backup will be copied again. Is there a DOS command similar to XCopy that will allow me to do this? I like using DOS commands because they are fast. On 9/3/2010 3:36 PM, Mike S wrote: > I use xcopy to backup large amounts of data from three differen...

Is there a way to find when was a DTS Pacakge last modified
1. I am still on SQL Server 2000. Is there a way some sql query e.g. on tables in msdb database), so I can find when was last time various packages were modified. I only see create date for pacakages in Entterprise Manager or in msdb sysdtspacakges I know in Enterprise Manager one can go to each DTS package one by one look at its various versions and perhaps try to figure this out, but I am looking for a faster way. 2. Is there some sql query to find sql used inside transformation of various DTS pacakges. Going in Designer in EM and clicking on properties on arrows connec...

Date created and date last modified
In previous version of Word, you could check the "date created" and "date last modified" in the document by drilling down through properties, and then summary. This information is not available in Word 2007 documents. Is there any way to discover these attributes of a file in 2007? Click the Office button, click Prepare, and then click Document Properties. In the pane that displays, click Document Properties, and finally click Advanced Properties. You'll find the data you are looking for on the Summary tab. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP ...

how to find the last modified user?
Is it possible in CRM to determine who last modified/altered a particular record (of any entity)? Esp, who last modified the details of a particular contact? Thanx There is an example in the SDK of building an "Auditing" module for the CRM admin which would give views of who changed which records, etc. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmauditing.asp Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Simon" wrote: > Is it possible in CRM to determine who last modified/altered a particular > record (of any entity)? > Esp, who last mod...

"last modified by" Incorrect in caching mode.
Hi, I have an issue with the "last modified by" comment for a calendar item in a shared calendar in Outlook 2007. (exchange 2007 and outlook 2007 spk2) To explain: userA is sharing their calendar with userB and userC. userc makes an amendment to a calendar item in userA's calendar. UserC sees the amendment, and the Last modified shows userC has made the change and the time is correct. If userA looks at the calendar entry, they will see the amendment and the time correctly, but it will say amended by userA. If userB looks at the calendar entry, they will see the amen...

How do I print the date the file was last modified in excel?
Is it possible? In a footer for example? Snoovely Ron de Bruin has VBA code for this operation. http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Saved Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:27:02 -0700, "Snoovley" <Snoovley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible? In a footer for example? ...

Date Last Modified
I have created a Word (2002) document in which I have inserted a field which picks up the document properties. I have inserted the date the document was last modified, however, when I modify the document and save it, it does not appear to automatically change the date/time. Can anyone let me know if this date can be forced to automatically change if the document is modified? TIA Note that if the field is in the header or footer, it will update when you open the document. To trigger an update of the field at any time, you can switch to Print preview and then back to your favorite...

Account Owner last Changed (or) Last modified date
is there any field in the CRM Database is capturing Account Owner last modified date. check "modifiedon" and "modifiedby" fields which capture the last modification to the record and are present in most of the entities. "srini" wrote: > is there any field in the CRM Database is capturing Account Owner last > modified date. > > Amit, those two fields are going to be used only if there are any changes in the entity Information. my question is is there any field, rather is there any way to capture Account owner last modified (or) changed. ex:Us...

How to get Last modified date of MPP files
Hi, I want to filter out all the project which has been not modified by since a date.how will I get the lost modified date of a Project ? Out of the box this isn't available, but could easily be done with some VBA and an Enterprise custom field. -- Regards, Ben. http://www.applepark.co.uk http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "GP" wrote: > Hi, > I want to filter out all the project which has been not modified by since a > date.how will I get the lost modified date of a Project ? On project server you could include the last published field. Buil...

date last modified
Hi Have had a look around the net for a solution - they are a few around but I can't seem to get them to work I need to put the date last modified either in a cell or as a footer - can anyone help? I am running excel 2007 thanks Try this User Defined FUnction: Function lastsaved() As Double lastsaved = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties(12) End Function -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k "JD" wrote: > Hi > > Have had a look around the net for a solution - they are a few around but I > can't seem to get them to work > > I need to put...

Date last modified cell
Hi guys, I am wondering if there is a function or vba script in excel that can show the date my .xls fle was last modified? So i need it to only change when any cells are changed with in the workbook but if the workbook is opened and just viewed at, the date will not change. Thanks for the help. from Excel Help DateLastModified Property Description Returns the date and time that the specified file or folder was last modified. Read-only. Syntax object.DateLastModified The object is always a File or Folder object. Remarks The following code illustrates the use of the DateLastModif...

Last Modified Date in Header
I have a spreadsheet where I want the date displayed in the header to be the date the speadsheet was last modified, not the current date. Current I change this date manually each time I edit the spreadsheet, but is there some way have it done automatically? Thanks. Deb "Deb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:151201c3df81 $9f1d2b10$a601280a@phx.gbl: > I have a spreadsheet where I want the date displayed in > the header to be the date the speadsheet was last > modified, not the current date. > > Current I change this date manually each...

last modified on appointments
When I create an appointment in my calendar it lists the "last modifed by" as my old name. The name attached to my calendar is correct thought. How do I update this? This is with an exchange account? it picks it up from the active directory. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.E...

Date last modified for a field
I have a field "EETitle". I need to track the last date updated. How would I do that? Thanks in advance. jhicsupt, You'll need to add a Date/Time field to your table, (ex. EETitleDOLE). Use the AfterUpdate event of EETitle to trigger the code... Me.EETitle = Now() -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life." "jhicsupt" <jhicsupt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6105B51-91C3...

Shared Contacts
Hello. I have a Shared contacts list. When these contacts are accessed, there is a "last modified" date on the contact that is automatically updated. Unfortunately, the "person" that modified the contact is usually wrong. The update gets the date correct but most of the time the person modified shows as the owner of the contact list. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. clk;90178 Wrote: > Hello. I have a Shared contacts list. When these contacts are > accessed, there is a "last modified" date on the contact that is > automa...

Last modified Date for an Access file
What is the vba command that yields the date when THE CODE for an access file was modifed for the last time? Can anybody post an example? Perhaps someone will say otherwise, but to my knowledge this cannot be done. You can determine the last modified time of the mdb file itself, but when someone edited the vba code... I do not believe this is possible. Why? What is the end goal? Perhaps we can guide you in another way. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post using the...

Printing the last modified or saved date in the header/footer
Is it possible to print the last modified or saved date in the header/footer, instead of the date printed? If not, is there a way to put this value in the worksheet itself? Hi Se http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Saved -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Magster" <Magster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DC85014-B09D-4CB8-9BF6-2B79E43C87D9@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to print the last modified or saved date in the header/footer, > instead of the date printed? > > If not, is there a way to put this value in the worksh...

dynamically enter name of last modified by in spreadsheet on save
Is there a way to have excel change the name in the footer of a spreadsheet to the name of the person who last modified the the spreadsheet and also the time of the last change. Not the time it was last viewed... but specifically modified. You could write code for the BeforeSave event (more on that can be found in online VBA help) to change the footer. That would assume that the user enabled macros when the workbook was opened. If he didn't then no macros will run and you cannot enforce this. -- Jim "HW" <HW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17C4...