how disable msg: "Your files are attached & ready to send"

In Windows explorer when I want to e-mail a file, I right
click on the file, select Send To and then Mail
Recipient. In the resulting Outlook window, It always
includes in the body of the e-mail: "Your files are
attached and ready to send." How do I disable getting
this message in the body of the e-mail. It really serves
no purpose and gets in the way of any message I want to
write. Thank you.
0
anonymous (74722)

Just delete the text & change the subject line - or instead of doing it this
way, create a new message, and attach the file (browse to it).

Andrew wrote:
> In Windows explorer when I want to e-mail a file, I right
> click on the file, select Send To and then Mail
> Recipient. In the resulting Outlook window, It always
> includes in the body of the e-mail: "Your files are
> attached and ready to send." How do I disable getting
> this message in the body of the e-mail. It really serves
> no purpose and gets in the way of any message I want to
> write. Thank you.

0
lanwench (7567)
6/15/2004 5:01:03 PM