how create sum function in form field

I'm trying to utilize the sum function in a field on an
Outlook 2002 form.  I want the form field to sum up the
other form fields.  Sum is not a function listed in the
value tab.  Please advise.
0
anonymous (74717)

calling a public function correctly
I can’t figure out how to run this for the life of me. Trying to run a function that updates the combo boxes for all open forms. Here is what I have with asterisks marked on what I think is the problem line. Have tried many permutations and gotten all sorts of new and exciting errors but none that has worked right yet. Sub AllForms() Dim obj As AccessObject, dbs As Object Set dbs = Application.CurrentProject ' Search for open AccessObject objects in AllForms collection. For Each obj In dbs.AllForms If obj.IsLoaded = True Then *******What goes here to call the r...

create a roster

Sum Across Tabs
Trying to sum col. C on all the tabs. Can do the =sum(c:c) on ONE tab. but trying to get all 12 added is mystery. Tried holding down shift key from first to last and it did not work. What, pray tell, am I doing wrong.. Starting to get to me now.. =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet12!C:C) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:25:05 -0500, "JLMcCabes" <JLMcCabes@cfl.rr.com> wrote: >Trying to sum col. C on all the tabs. Can do the =sum(c:c) on ONE tab. >but trying to get all 12 added is mystery. Tried holding down shift key >from first to l...

how to call drawitem() function in ower draw Clistbox
Another question about ower-draw listbox: I created an ower-draw Listbox and override the drawitem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) function. Is there any way to refresh the listbox by calling DrawItem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) after the user click on a button? Thanks, Eileen > Another question about ower-draw listbox: I created an ower-draw > Listbox and override the drawitem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) > function. Is there any way to refresh the listbox by calling > DrawItem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) after the user click on a > button? > Ca...

Task Create - Status

Create external database

Excel Function Problem
Hi, Please consider me an excel newbie! I am trying to find out how to write a function that checks a 7 digit numerical string entered into cell i.e. 7030000 against 50 possible strings. (Im guessing this is a multiple IF statement thing). Once the condition is true it then takes the value from cell J7, adds it to the value in cell D7. The end result being that D7 now contains a value equal to its original value + J7. Any help given would be appreciatted Many Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You might look at the SumIF function. It will add values together if...

Update A Field From Another Field
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help me on this one. It's probably simple, but I'm stuck!! I have a Table which fills in data from a form with the following field: ReservationNo ReservationName Surname1 Name1 Surname2 Name 2 Sometimes I don't have the names, so fields Name1 and Name 2 are left blank until I check in the guests using the RESPEL form with the following fields RservationNo ReservationName Surname Name Now the ResevationNo and ReservationName have identical data since they are autofilled. What I want to do is if the ReservationNo and the S...

How to create pie chart with %

Continuous form record number
I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse is (was just) placed. How can I find out the record number? Alternatively any idea is welcome. Thanks Henry "H. Martins" <hjrmartins@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b4ab14e1-51c6-4c16-8a78-bc7df76670de@k31g2000vbu.googlegroups.com... >I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. > > Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse > is (was just) placed. > > Ho...

when form created

Smartlist + Extender Field
I have an extender form with a few fields on it. In smartlist, I can query the information. For all but one field everything is working properly. The last field displays in smartlist as a column but no data actually shows up. If I go to the actual extender form itself, there is data for every record. Any ideas on what the problem might be would be appreciated. What kind of field is it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "JP" wrote: > I have an extender form with a few fields on it. > > In smartlist, I can query the information. For all but one field > everything is working pr...

Set Function Keys
Hello All! I'm trying to set the function keys with me.KeyPrewiew and on KeyDown. I realized that it doesn't work all the time, because of the default settings. for example F1 key will display Help many times, even I set it to something else. Is there a way to set the vbKeyF1 or the rest of the keys, and disable the default setting? Thanks in advance Abe The KeyDown event of the *form* should work (with KeyPreview on.) To suppress the normal use of the key, destroy the keystroke with: KeyCode = 0 If you wanted something application-wide (not just for one form), you could...

Creating a Brochure

functional level
Do I have to raise my functional level to 2003 in my domain in order to install exchange 2003! Or could I do that after? What is the best approach? Thanks in Advance "Juan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Do I have to raise my functional level to 2003 in my >domain in order to install exchange 2003! Or could I do >that after? > >What is the best approach? > > >Thanks in Advance You can run E2K3 in W2K Mixed mode if you want. The Windows mode doesn't have much of a functional bearing on the operation of Exchange. If you'v...

How to create Access macro shortcut

need opposite of MODE function in Excel
How do I find the number that occurs LEAST frequently in a range of numbers? This is the exact opposite of the MODE function, which finds the most common occurrence. For example, a column of numbers contains; 2 4 5 2 4 2 MODE will return "2" as the most commonj occurrence. I want to know that "5" is the least common occurence. Obviously, my column contains many more numbers so it's not easily to simply visualize and count them. Is there a way to do this in Excel? Thanks. Hi Kevin, You can do that with the Frequency function. data freq bins 2 0 1 ...

Creating an ad book