how change default set for email client

when we first time use outlook , it will ask to setup as default email client.   so during access interenet , some webpage has contact us link to email, when click it will pop to outlook, but fo some reason, some use click cntact us in web , it will pop a outlook express.  which is not my expected, how can i set it back to outlook

Thank

gary
0
gluo (1)

External data link change

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

Why does the change change to a number?

language setting
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am unable to change the language on my documents. I no longer see the language icon under Tools. How can I change the language? You Can use Tools>Customise to reset your menu so the option comes back. Hit Tools>Customise... and you should be OK from there. Cheers On 25/02/10 1:46 AM, in article 59bb36d1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "jegarcia@officeformac.com" <jegarcia@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am > ...

incoming emails ok but can't send emails
I recently added a ES 2003 to an Exchange 5.5 org. and so far so good. Now I want to decomission 5.5 but when I stopped the services (as a test), I can't send email anymore but receiving works fine. - Telnet on exch2003 server port 25 is responding - nslookup works fine returning the proper MX record in the domain from outside I changed the MX record on the internal DNS server to point to the new ES 2003. I know MX records are related to incoming messages. So what did I miss ? TIA The 5.5 server still has an IMS. Add an SMTP Connector to the Ex2003 server and increase the co...

Setting a button caption to bold
Hi All, In VB6 and VB/C++.net I can select a button on a form and change the font property to bold. Is there a way to do the same with VC++6? Regards Colin You can use the class CFont and the function CWnd::SetFont, like the code block below: //---------------------------- CFont font; font.CreateFont(0, 0, 0, 0, FW_BOLD, 0, 0, 0, ANSI_CHARSET, OUT_STROKE_PRECIS, CLIP_STROKE_PRECIS, DRAFT_QUALITY, VARIABLE_PITCH | FF_SWISS, _T("Arial")); m_wndButton.SetFont(&font); //---------------------------- just a simply example "Col" <usesmob@hotmail.com> w...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Automatically move original email to folder on reply
When replying to messages, I want the original email to be automatically moved to a folder within my mailbox. I have played around with the inbox rules however, it appears I can only automatically move a copy of my sent message to a designated folder, and not my original message. Each time I reply to messages I want them moved to folder x. I know I could just create a rule to move them all into folder x before I read them however, I want to leave my unreplied messages in my inbox so I know which messages still need responses. Any help much appreciated!! Thanks. You should be abl...

more on VBA function name change

Updating Contacts via Email
Can anyone recommend software that will send info update requests to everyone in my contacts folder and integrate their replies automatically? I found a program called Contacts Clinic, but I can't find any sort of review of it. Does it work? Is there a better alternative? I'm not looking forward to the prospect of calling every number in there to update manually. ...

How to change icon for my application

OWA as default web page
I have a front end server I'm using for OWA. I would like to configure IIS to default to the login prompt when the user hits the web server, without having to type "/exchange". For example: https://webserver.domain instead of https://webserver.domain/exchange Is there a way to configure this? Thanks The article below describes how to redirect the Default Web page to point to the Exchange virtual directory. 319878 XWEB: How to Make Outlook Web Access the Default Web Site http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319878 >-----Original Message----- >I have a front end server...

How to change newsgroup message font

Setting up for Yahoo
I need to set up WLM for my Yahoo account. I was able to get my default (Earthlink), Gmail and Hotmail accounts set up I can't get Yahoo to work. It's the free Yahoo account. I supsect that it has to do with the server settings and I'm not getting some thing right. I belive I'm using the newer Yahoo not the Classic. Thanks, Jim -- I believe you have to have Yahoo Plus to do this. WLM can do POP and IMAP and to turn on POP in Yahoo, you have to have the paid version. Dale On Jan 26, 3:17=A0pm, "James" <bald...@remove.earthlink.net> wrote: >...

Cant send emails 06-04-10
I get the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'free movies', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E How do I fix it so I can get emails. ...

Change a formula to an acual number

How do I use cond format formula to set cell text and color?
Using MS Excel 2003: As and example, I entered into Conditional Format for cell B1: "Formula is", IF(A1="","Test",""). For true condition, the format is set to fill Yellow and font color red. I'm expecting cell B1 to display, "Test" in red text with yellow background when A1 is blank, but it does not work. No errors are displayed. Any ideas? in my experience you can only set the format,you cant have the word test show up.Apply the format condition only using =A1="" and put a seperate if statement in the cell.If it blank ...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Can I hide a worksheet and set a passwd to unhide it?
Can I hide a worksheet and set a passwd to unhide it? Puneet Arora -- puneetarora_12 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ puneetarora_12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=389664 you can hide a sheet on the format> sheet menu.Dont know about the password thng tho sorry -- paul remove nospam for email addy! "puneetarora_12" wrote: > > Can I hide a worksheet and set a passwd to unhide it? > > > Puneet...

Should I change this code?

How to permanently redirect an exchange smtp email account to third party address.
I have been successful with creating a server side outlook rule that will redirect all inbound email and also delete it. This is fine but the email ends up in the profiles sent folder and deleted items. Attempting to add the "delete permanetly" rule does not work because the rule is client based, and we dont want the outlook client to be running permanetly. This account is not managed and I do not want to have to manually log in and clean it out eventually. In the UNIX world Its a simple creation of an alias... Again how would I create an email redirect within Exchange without t...