How can I undo text scaling in New mail window

I am using Outlook 2003, and when I try to compose a new mail the text that
is displayed is HUGE.
I want it as it used to be where the text is about size 10, unaffected by
whether my mail-window is large or not.

I have tried changing it to web layout, and this seems to do the trick, but
that only works for one mail, and when I create a new one I have to do it
all over again.

There must be a way around this?

Can anyone help?

Stian

0
stian1 (1)

data input in text box

Recieve Mail Before Sending

New Disk storage

transferring to new pc

can't customize toolbar

Mail lMerge

Creating new attributes

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

Can anyone help ?